Why does the left hate St Jude?

These are all very common elective surgeries here that get taken care of quickly and conveniently in the US. There's also a lot of other statistics on that site as well.

I don't try to defend the current/past system as infallible, or as the best, or running on all cylinders. But it does have some major major advantages that should not be overlooked. One of those areas is how we greatly reward and fund medical research.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/807796

I am sorry you had such a hard time with your knee. I don't wish that on anyone.

After that situation, I'm done with captialism and private insurance. Single Payer for everyone. Done. Finished. Make the rich go to the same hospitals as the poor, you'll fix the problem.
Single payer has been an abject failure everywhere it's been used

If the US does not behave like all the other countries then they won't be invited to any more reindeer games

(eyes roll) All the cool countries are doing it.

Ivanka auctioned off a coffee with her for 70k, which went to St Jude. Living in Memphis, Sgt Ju de e is a great charity. Kids get treatment, parents never pay a dime.
But the left has to put politics above everything and bitches about it. If it was Michelle Obama or one of their kids, they wouldn't care a bit.

Fucking disgusting people who do not like charities and place politics over everything.

Trump Family Tried To Auction Coffee With Ivanka, Raising Ethical Concerns

They are going to pick apart anything the Trumps do. Nothing will please them and we may as well get used to seeing the entire family treated like dirt all the time.

Well I hope that the Trumps are not treated like the Obama's.

I hope that it will not be like that.

What, with a press corp kissing their ass and never investigating anything in the administration

right. Except for Canada, Germany, Japan, the UK, France, Italy- all of which outperform us in every health care metric while spending half as much as a percentage of GDP.

When the Clintons did the same thing....Republicans wanted to send them to jail

Ivanka: Lock her up!
You have a link?

Why does the left hate St Jude?

Ivanka auctioned off a coffee with her for 70k, which went to St Jude. Living in Memphis, Sgt Ju de e is a great charity. Kids get treatment, parents never pay a dime.
But the left has to put politics above everything and bitches about it. If it was Michelle Obama or one of their kids, they wouldn't care a bit.

Fucking disgusting people who do not like charities and place politics over everything.

Trump Family Tried To Auction Coffee With Ivanka, Raising Ethical Concerns

They are going to pick apart anything the Trumps do. Nothing will please them and we may as well get used to seeing the entire family treated like dirt all the time.

I hope that it will not be like that.

What, with a press corp kissing their ass and never investigating anything in the administration

With nut jobs picking apart anything the Obama's do- because we all know that nothing will please the nut jobs- and we got used to them treating the Obama family as dirt all the time.

In a nutshell - the left despises anything that they cannot control. That's the core of fascism.
In a nutshell- the right wing nut jobs despise anyone who disagrees with them. That is the core of their fascism.

In a nutshell - the left despises anything that they cannot control. That's the core of fascism.
In a nutshell- the right wing nut jobs despise anyone who disagrees with them. That is the core of their fascism.
If only the left was bright enough to realize that fascism is an exclusively left-wing ideology. The further and more radically right you go, government and control gets smaller and weaker until it ceases to exist - or anarchy. Fascism is complete and total government control you nitwit - or the polar opposite of the right-wing ideology.

God Almighty, progressives are so confused they don't even understand the basics anymore. Proof that liberalism destroyed the public education system.

These are all very common elective surgeries here that get taken care of quickly and conveniently in the US. There's also a lot of other statistics on that site as well.

I don't try to defend the current/past system as infallible, or as the best, or running on all cylinders. But it does have some major major advantages that should not be overlooked. One of those areas is how we greatly reward and fund medical research.

I am sorry you had such a hard time with your knee. I don't wish that on anyone.

After that situation, I'm done with captialism and private insurance. Single Payer for everyone. Done. Finished. Make the rich go to the same hospitals as the poor, you'll fix the problem.

If the US does not behave like all the other countries then they won't be invited to any more reindeer games

I remember when we used to lead not follow

Like in maintaining slavery, womens vote, civil rights, gay rights, banning capital punishment

What was the last moral issue we took the lead on?

Like in maintaining slavery, womens vote, civil rights, gay rights, banning capital punishment

Bwahahaha! Clearly wrongwinger completely missed the point of your post Skull! That's exactly what he's saying wrongwinger - all you progressives do is cry about how great other nations are and how we should follow them. You're clueless and ungrateful. But oddly enough, none of you eve move to your "utopia".

Bwahahaha! Clearly wrongwinger completely missed the point of your post Skull! That's exactly what he's saying wrongwinger - all you progressives do is cry about how great other nations are and how we should follow them. You're clueless and ungrateful. But oddly enough, none of you eve move to your "utopia".

But we do follow them with conservatives kicking and screaming and dragging their feet

We followed other nations in abandoning slavery, women's vote, banning segregation, gay rights

But we do follow them with conservatives kicking and screaming and dragging their feet

We followed other nations in abandoning slavery, women's vote, banning segregation, gay rights
We lead the way on ending slavery. You should pick up a history book and actually read it. And we lead the world in women's rights (the muslims you worship because they want to bring about the end of the U.S. like you do still oppress women in 2016). As far as "gay rights" - well, that has existed since the beginning of time in the U.S. No homosexual was ever denied the right to vote, carry a firearm, practice their religion, etc.

Umm slavery and anti civil rights are democrats all the way
You can have fag rights too
And banning capital punishment...not a good thing
Womens vote was republican, and so we're proud civil rights.

You fail to recognize the fact that in just 200 years we have done more for the people than other countries did in over a thousand years

So yeah we were behind the curve because we are an extremely young country compared to most but we ran up that curve faster than any other country

If only the left was bright enough to realize that fascism is an exclusively left-wing ideology. The further and more radically right you go, government and control gets smaller and weaker until it ceases to exist - or anarchy. Fascism is complete and total government control you nitwit - or the polar opposite of the right-wing ideology.

God Almighty, progressives are so confused they don't even understand the basics anymore. Proof that liberalism destroyed the public education system.

Horseshit. Left or right is completely irrelevent to authoritarianism. Hitler, Mussolini and Franco were creatures of the right- Nationalism, conservative moral values, homophobia, racism, etc. that's all on you guys.

To be fair, Progs are incapable of original thought so they must be held captive by the ramblings of people from our distant past like Marx. They call themselves "Progressive", as if they are on the cutting edge of political and social theory, but in reality, their ideas are as old as dirt and extremely regressive.

Forum List

Back