🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

I know some people don't like Trump's personality, but shouldn't we focus on his policies? Trump has had some success. Can we give him a bit of credit?

Opinion: Trump Is Doing The Right Thing, But He’s Doing It As Trump, Which Means It’s Still Bad
His policies are harmful

Do you support his treatment of Putin and Saudi Prince Salman?
I like the low gas prices.

Isn't that from fracking?
I think the Saudi king killing that reporter has something to do with it. I can’t prove it but I really believe the recent decline in price has something to do with trump not calling out the king.

If you could push a button that would kill one person on the other side of the world but you would get free cable the rest of your life would you push it? Trump would.

1.) You could overcome some of the defects in your argument by distinguishing between "loss for Democrats" and "loss for the country". Why you don't remains a mystery.

2.) "Trump and his behaviors" isn't just rubbing salt in the wound - it's all part of diminishing the Office of the Presidency and the standing of the U.S. Administration to the status of, essentially, a clown parade of incompetents, grifters and crooks - just after President Obama had restored his office to a level of decency and reasonableness after it had been nearly destroyed by his predecessor. Which again points to the necessary distinction, as mentioned above, you fail to make.

3.) Yeah, that's the old canard of "identity politics" by the regressive right, thrown out to cover up their racist, (White) identity politics. Seeing you rebleat same is kind of disappointing. The largely leftist hope of seeing the American birth defect at least diminished, groups (other than Whitey) recognized along with their specific life situation and needs, and the insistence that all be treated with equal respect, may have had some influence on the 2016 election. The blame for that, however, doesn't show up on the side of the Left by any reasonable standard. It shows up on the side that would cling to their supremacism and racism, and vote accordingly.

But thanks for being somewhat more specific while riding your shtick. Much appreciated.

Hey Europe.....get this loud and clear:

We don't care....

What you think.

At all. Not even one little bit.

Take that to NATO and stuff it good and proper. You're welcome

NATO has helped the US in many endeavors & acts as a deterrent against Russia.

But you & Trump keep doing the bidding of Putin & push to end NATO>

How fucking stupid are you?

Not stupid enough to keep funding Europe's armies with next to nothing in return. Sorrynotsorry

Funny how quick you Trumpettes piss on our allies to kiss the ass of the orange Russia loving Trump.

What "allies" do you speak of? The ones in Europe who take our money and do very little for us in return except scorn and mock us? Those allies?

Ha.
What money?

They mock Trump, as do most sensible humans

Trump mocked a disabled reporter and then lied about it

His first lie was he never knew the guy was disabled
After that lie was disproved, he moved on to the lie being provided by Rightwing pundits who scowered the Internet looking for a clip where he waved his arms

His personal behaviors are often vile and reprehensible. That was one instance. Another was the things he said about Carly Fiorioni, I think her last name is--about her face. There are many more.

He's buffoonish and often outright offensive. That's for sure. But between a man with "nice manners" who doesn't give a goshdarn crap about our country like Obama, and a brash, offensive man with poor manners who loves this nation with his every breath, I'll take the latter. I'll not be inviting him to dinner. But I'll surely vote for him for President, you bet. :)
Your offensive man is going to be forced out of office for his excesses

All you are saying is you prefer a repulsive Republican to any Democrat

Oh indeed, a personally repulsive Republican over a Democrat every blessed day of the year.

The former is offensive. The latter probably hates the nation and actively seeks to undermine it at every turn.
Ever voted for a Democrat?
I have voted for many Republicans including President

Oh, did I. I used to be a feminist pro-choice secular humanist liberal. Oh indeed. How do you think I understand the mindset so well? This was over twenty years ago though, thank Jesus.

Let me tell you what happens to you, though.

Once you really begin to see the rank hypocrisy the Overlords are pulling over on you, you can't UNSEE it. Don't get me wrong: all politicians are crooked. But your party, now. Your party wants to control every facet of your life for their own benefit, and they're barely hiding it anymore. Once you begin to peek behind the convenient soundbites and fodder they feed the masses--it's a stinking mess of hypocritical lies. When I was really able to face it, my whole worldview crumbled in about three days.

Democrats are not "for the little people". They use the little people to feed the Machine. Understand that, and run. I did, and I never looked back.
I was raised in a Republican home, voted Republican for almost 20 years. Voted for Reagan and Bush

But then the Republicans became so callous. So deeply entwined with supporting the wealthy at all costs. I saw a meanness in their candidates and did not like the idea of them representing me

His personal behaviors are often vile and reprehensible. That was one instance. Another was the things he said about Carly Fiorioni, I think her last name is--about her face. There are many more.

He's buffoonish and often outright offensive. That's for sure. But between a man with "nice manners" who doesn't give a goshdarn crap about our country like Obama, and a brash, offensive man with poor manners who loves this nation with his every breath, I'll take the latter. I'll not be inviting him to dinner. But I'll surely vote for him for President, you bet. :)

Oh indeed, a personally repulsive Republican over a Democrat every blessed day of the year.

The former is offensive. The latter probably hates the nation and actively seeks to undermine it at every turn.

Oh, did I. I used to be a feminist pro-choice secular humanist liberal. Oh indeed. How do you think I understand the mindset so well? This was over twenty years ago though, thank Jesus.

Once you really begin to see the rank hypocrisy the Overlords are pulling over on you, you can't UNSEE it. Don't get me wrong: all politicians are crooked. But your party, now. Your party wants to control every facet of your life for their own benefit, and they're barely hiding it anymore. Once you begin to peek behind the convenient soundbites and fodder they feed the masses--it's a stinking mess of hypocritical lies. When I was really able to face it, my whole worldview crumbled in about three days.

Democrats are not "for the little people". They use the little people to feed the Machine. Understand that, and run. I did, and I never looked back.

The hatred is irrational.

And the haters love hating. They revel in it.

In the years since I have left, their politics have actually become their Religion. It's fascinating to watch, but also frightening.

It's like all the vigor of Puritanism without the absolution. They can't see the irony of the situation they're in. Which makes me laugh. I admit to sometimes laughing at perverse things, God forgive me please.

I was raised in a Republican home, voted Republican for almost 20 years. Voted for Reagan and Bush

But then the Republicans became so callous. So deeply entwined with supporting the wealthy at all costs. I saw a meanness in their candidates and did not like the idea of them representing me

Their meanness will leave you alone.

The meanness that is in Democrats will not. Their meddling will never, ever leave you alone, down to what you drink, what kind of mattress you lie on at night, and every particular of your life. That is because they deeply disdain the average American, and in fact, America itself. Believe that.

1.) You could overcome some of the defects in your argument by distinguishing between "loss for Democrats" and "loss for the country". Why you don't remains a mystery.

2.) "Trump and his behaviors" isn't just rubbing salt in the wound - it's all part of diminishing the Office of the Presidency and the standing of the U.S. Administration to the status of, essentially, a clown parade of incompetents, grifters and crooks - just after President Obama had restored his office to a level of decency and reasonableness after it had been nearly destroyed by his predecessor. Which again points to the necessary distinction, as mentioned above, you fail to make.

3.) Yeah, that's the old canard of "identity politics" by the regressive right, thrown out to cover up their racist, (White) identity politics. Seeing you rebleat same is kind of disappointing. The largely leftist hope of seeing the American birth defect at least diminished, groups (other than Whitey) recognized along with their specific life situation and needs, and the insistence that all be treated with equal respect, may have had some influence on the 2016 election. The blame for that, however, doesn't show up on the side of the Left by any reasonable standard. It shows up on the side that would cling to their supremacism and racism, and vote accordingly.

But thanks for being somewhat more specific while riding your shtick. Much appreciated.

We don't care....

What you think.

Not stupid enough to keep funding Europe's armies with next to nothing in return. Sorrynotsorry

Funny how quick you Trumpettes piss on our allies to kiss the ass of the orange Russia loving Trump.

What "allies" do you speak of? The ones in Europe who take our money and do very little for us in return except scorn and mock us? Those allies?

Ha.

A decade ago they went to war for you, but you're right, they do next to nothing for you.

We don't care....

What you think.

Ha.

A decade ago they went to war for you, but you're right, they do next to nothing for you.

They sent a few troops into battle. 70 years ago we rebuilt Germany. So, not even.

I know some people don't like Trump's personality, but shouldn't we focus on his policies? Trump has had some success. Can we give him a bit of credit?

Opinion: Trump Is Doing The Right Thing, But He’s Doing It As Trump, Which Means It’s Still Bad
His policies are harmful

I think the Saudi king killing that reporter has something to do with it. I can’t prove it but I really believe the recent decline in price has something to do with trump not calling out the king.

If you could push a button that would kill one person on the other side of the world but you would get free cable the rest of your life would you push it? Trump would.

And you know this, how?

That wasn’t the question in the OP. I give him credit for the reported withdraw from Syria...I hope he follows through. I’m not optimistic.
I’d be ok with him getting us out.

I’d also be ok if he cut the departments of labor, energy and education in half. The sky will not fall and we will save a ton of money.

Government isn’t going to cut the fat unless forced. They’ll argue all those jobs are necessary but they are not
Because energy & education is such a waste of money.

The hatred is irrational.

And the haters love hating. They revel in it.

So
Lying to us everyday should be gleefully accepted?

You people at love it that Trump lies to you everyday. You are the sheep that he keeps fucking over & you are too stupid to know it.

His policies are harmful

I support properly done fracking.

You support Fracking when they pollute & pump toxic chemicals that end up spilled in our streams & rivers.

His policies are harmful

Well Trump has been a little bit too tough with Putin.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/trump_obama_and_russia__a_litany_of_hypocrisies.html

We desperately need Russia on our side in our conflict with the CCP.

China Is America’s Biggest Rival, And Russia Isn’t Even Close

Just because one is a bigger rival does not mean Trump shpuld be kissing Putin's ass.

His policies are harmful

Wow, you are such a moral person that you accept a murder of a US journalist in order to save a few pennies per gallon.

Anybody recognize the name "James Hodgkinson"? We should because he was a democrat party activist who opened fire on a republican congressional baseball team less than two years ago. The reason you don't recognize the name is of course the mainstream media's constant effort to defend and protect democrats while constantly criticizing one of the greatest presidents in the last quarter century simply because he is a republican.

If Trump ran as a Democrat & won, you would be screaming for impeachment. You put up with Trump solely because he is President. He has done nothing for you except borrow 1.5 trillion dollars to toss you a few pennies as he & his wealthy buddies take millions.

and Russia was an Allie just 70 years ago RDAVE .

And that changed when Russia changed. An ally in war only because Germany was warring with both of us.
and like i said , we were killing 'germans' left and right with help from our Ally named the USSR just 70 years ago . And we were killing the Brits or English about 200 and some years ago and running them out of America RDave ,

and Russia was an Allie just 70 years ago RDAVE .

And that changed when Russia changed. An ally in war only because Germany was warring with both of us.
and like i said , we were killing 'germans' left and right with help from out Ally named the USSR just 70 years ago . And we were killing the Brits or English about 200 and some years ago RDave ,

In other words, you were killing yourselves.:19:

Because they're passionate about our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and what truly makes America great, all of which Trump jeopardizes.

They are passionate about globalism, identity politics, illegal immigration, and mob law all of which TRUMP is fighting against.

There are a few elements at play here.

First is the abject shock of such a big loss. The Democrats (and particularly the hardcore sub-group Regressive Left) were absolutely convinced that Obama's wins were The Turning Point for the country. They figured that our changing demographics were in part responsible for those wins, and had progressed to a point at which they'd take the party from here.

Second is Trump and his behaviors, which essentially rub salt in the wound. His loud, hyperbolic, simplistic, buffoonish behaviors made this unexpected loss much tougher to swallow. That's exacerbated by the way Trump's fans have so gleefully ignored so much about him.

And, I suspect, third is the fact that, at some level, they realize they played a role in his win with their own behaviors. This was the ultimate (and perhaps one-time) large-scale pushback against Political Correctness and Identity Politics, strategies on which leftists have hung their hat for so long..

We don't care....

What you think.

They died with us in past wars. What the hell are you talking about?

Their meanness will leave you alone.

The meanness that is in Democrats will not. Their meddling will never, ever leave you alone, down to what you drink, what kind of mattress you lie on at night, and every particular of your life. That is because they deeply disdain the average American, and in fact, America itself. Believe that.
Democrats look to help those who need help

Republicans look at those who are suffering and say.....Not my problem and blame the victim

Forum List

Back