🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

Oh indeed, a personally repulsive Republican over a Democrat every blessed day of the year.

The former is offensive. The latter probably hates the nation and actively seeks to undermine it at every turn.
Ever voted for a Democrat?
I have voted for many Republicans including President

Oh, did I. I used to be a feminist pro-choice secular humanist liberal. Oh indeed. How do you think I understand the mindset so well? This was over twenty years ago though, thank Jesus.

Let me tell you what happens to you, though.

Once you really begin to see the rank hypocrisy the Overlords are pulling over on you, you can't UNSEE it. Don't get me wrong: all politicians are crooked. But your party, now. Your party wants to control every facet of your life for their own benefit, and they're barely hiding it anymore. Once you begin to peek behind the convenient soundbites and fodder they feed the masses--it's a stinking mess of hypocritical lies. When I was really able to face it, my whole worldview crumbled in about three days.

Democrats are not "for the little people". They use the little people to feed the Machine. Understand that, and run. I did, and I never looked back.
I was raised in a Republican home, voted Republican for almost 20 years. Voted for Reagan and Bush

But then the Republicans became so callous. So deeply entwined with supporting the wealthy at all costs. I saw a meanness in their candidates and did not like the idea of them representing me

Their meanness will leave you alone.

The meanness that is in Democrats will not. Their meddling will never, ever leave you alone, down to what you drink, what kind of mattress you lie on at night, and every particular of your life. That is because they deeply disdain the average American, and in fact, America itself. Believe that.
Democrats look to help those who need help

Republicans look at those who are suffering and say.....Not my problem and blame the victim

Too simplistic by half. For example, does not explain the inner cities, Democrat owned-and-operated for decades. Rotting from the inside out.

and Russia was an Allie just 70 years ago RDAVE .

And that changed when Russia changed. An ally in war only because Germany was warring with both of us.
and like i said , we were killing 'germans' left and right with help from our Ally named the USSR just 70 years ago . And we were killing the Brits or English about 200 and some years ago and running them out of America RDave ,

So what is the readson Ttump is trashing our allies in Europe & around the globe?

Because they're passionate about our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and what truly makes America great, all of which Trump jeopardizes.

They are passionate about globalism, identity politics, illegal immigration, and mob law all of which TRUMP is fighting against.

We live on a planet. You assfucks want us to withdraw from it. Who will protect our corporate interests overseas & keep shipping lanes open & help protect allies from our enemies? This is how fucking stupid you Nationalist are.

And furthermore, shit for brains, just because we don't want a 40' concrete wall does not mean we are for illegal immigration.

"Mob law"? You mean Congress &the Constitution.

Trump is the king of identity politics.

And that changed when Russia changed. An ally in war only because Germany was warring with both of us.
and like i said , we were killing 'germans' left and right with help from our Ally named the USSR just 70 years ago . And we were killing the Brits or English about 200 and some years ago and running them out of America RDave ,

So what is the readson Ttump is trashing our allies in Europe & around the globe?
--------------------------------------- course i don't agree with you word Trashing but if asking ME , its simply to put them in their subservient place and to get the 'euro trash' to PAY UP on 'nato' RDave . .

Actually, Dave, you have it half ass backwards. Our President is mending fences and building alliances. The Eurotrash NATO members might not like paying their own way, but tough shit.

We are building our alliances with important countries like Hungary, Brazil, the Philippines , Israel. Our good friends in Saudi Arabia and North Korea have never been closer. The dawn of the age of Pax Trumpiana is an age of great economic progress. President Un wants top resorts and properties in Pyongyang, same with other nations.

Last edited:

He's not. They are trashing him.

Your only ally is Britain. After all it spawned you. :)

Bullshit. Europe is our ally, Pakistan& India are allies. Canada is our ally. Mexico is our ally. NATO nations are our allies. Your orange buddy trashed all of them.

The truth is your orange buddy is so pathetic & childish, he launches a personal attack against anyone who criticizes his actions.

--------------------------------------- and the 'tories' went to 'canada' and we Colonists and Americans sent the
brits' packing to their 'blighty' Mindful .

Ever voted for a Democrat?
I have voted for many Republicans including President

Oh, did I. I used to be a feminist pro-choice secular humanist liberal. Oh indeed. How do you think I understand the mindset so well? This was over twenty years ago though, thank Jesus.

Let me tell you what happens to you, though.

Once you really begin to see the rank hypocrisy the Overlords are pulling over on you, you can't UNSEE it. Don't get me wrong: all politicians are crooked. But your party, now. Your party wants to control every facet of your life for their own benefit, and they're barely hiding it anymore. Once you begin to peek behind the convenient soundbites and fodder they feed the masses--it's a stinking mess of hypocritical lies. When I was really able to face it, my whole worldview crumbled in about three days.

Democrats are not "for the little people". They use the little people to feed the Machine. Understand that, and run. I did, and I never looked back.
I was raised in a Republican home, voted Republican for almost 20 years. Voted for Reagan and Bush

But then the Republicans became so callous. So deeply entwined with supporting the wealthy at all costs. I saw a meanness in their candidates and did not like the idea of them representing me

Their meanness will leave you alone.

The meanness that is in Democrats will not. Their meddling will never, ever leave you alone, down to what you drink, what kind of mattress you lie on at night, and every particular of your life. That is because they deeply disdain the average American, and in fact, America itself. Believe that.
Democrats look to help those who need help

Republicans look at those who are suffering and say.....Not my problem and blame the victim

Too simplistic by half. For example, does not explain the inner cities, Democrat owned-and-operated for decades. Rotting from the inside out.
Are you trying to say that no city that is run by a republican has no inner city with zero rot occurring?

Love the language, guys.

Assfucks. lol. I'm sure King George would approve of that.
Your hero Trump says fuck all the time & you love him.

I'd rather hang out with people that say "fuck" than liars like Trump & his supporters.

Untrue since there was already colonies in the US before the British..

Bullshit. Europe is our ally, Pakistan& India are allies. Canada is our ally. Mexico is our ally. NATO nations are our allies. Your orange buddy trashed all of them.

The truth is your orange buddy is so pathetic & childish, he launches a personal attack against anyone who criticizes his actions.

He's not my buddy. I don't care if he's orange, pink, or polka dot.

Britain is your REAL ally.

Untrue since there was already colonies in the US before the British..

They don't count, you ungrateful wretch.

Only because they finally realized they couldn't retake the colonies.

Europe is a continent, not a country. In actuality, President Trump has really improved relations with many nations in Europe although some of the nations' leaderships are pissy with America, the people support the USA everywhere in Europe.

The people of France who have been rioting against the Macaronian despotism there are chanting for Trump in the streets of Gay Paree.

---------------------------------------- If your opinion annoys you all i can say is GOOD RDave .

Only because they finally realized they couldn't retake the colonies.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back