🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

Because they're passionate about our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and what truly makes America great, all of which Trump jeopardizes.

WOW What a load of horse shit. LMAO

He SAYS he pussy grabs, but how many pussies has he actually grabbed? That's my beef.

You may come to find out that most people on the left dislike Trump supporters more than they dislike Trump.....Trump was a known commodity long before he hopped on the racist birther movement

However, it was that same racist birther movement and the pandering to white supremacists that brought what use to be Bush worshippers over to Trump's side...

And long after Trump is gone, those same folks will just be in search of their next demagogue...because they are depraved like that....

It has got to suck to be as ignorant as you......
Truth is often seen as ignorance by idiots like yourself...so here is something that idiots like to pretend is not true...

Bush was president, you do understand this right?

Most people who were fervent Bush supporters are now Trump lovers....now one may think, how can this be -- Trump lovers claim to despise the bushes and call them globalists...

well this is how it happened.....they simply pretended to not have ever really supported Bush like that....and they will do it again after Trump, period.

You may come to find out that most people on the left dislike Trump supporters more than they dislike Trump.....Trump was a known commodity long before he hopped on the racist birther movement

However, it was that same racist birther movement and the pandering to white supremacists that brought what use to be Bush worshippers over to Trump's side...

And long after Trump is gone, those same folks will just be in search of their next demagogue...because they are depraved like that....
No one hates minorities more than the liberal establishment.

And regarding the "racist birther movement": Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link
This is dumb on two accounts...first, the claim that Hillary started the birther movement has often been debunked....

Second....Trump lovers are now claiming once again "But Hillary made us do it?"

Both points still make you look pathetic....which is normal for Trump lovers

So defrauding innocent people is OK in Marty world.

So we have to now prosecute every guy on at 3 AM selling his "get rich quick" seminar?

I agree that Trump is a 3 AM shyster duping people. See, we can agree on things.

And he still beat captain pantsuit.

That reflects far worse on prog twats like you than him.
It shows just how many Martys we have in this country - uninformed, uneducated & willing to vote for a proven fraud, business cheat, woman abuser, & liar.

"proven"

lol.

Yet you support lefties who are just better at covering up their bullshit.
Trump paid out money in a settlement.

Trump. Your hero. FRAUD

So we have to now prosecute every guy on at 3 AM selling his "get rich quick" seminar?

I agree that Trump is a 3 AM shyster duping people. See, we can agree on things.

And he still beat captain pantsuit.

That reflects far worse on prog twats like you than him.
It shows just how many Martys we have in this country - uninformed, uneducated & willing to vote for a proven fraud, business cheat, woman abuser, & liar.

"proven"

lol.

Yet you support lefties who are just better at covering up their bullshit.
Trump paid out money in a settlement.

Trump. Your hero. FRAUD

Do you realize how much he has probably paid out in settlements in 40+ years of business dealings?

How much have the Clintons paid out in settlements?

I understand why the globalist elites are enraged and I know why the corporate media is frantic, but why should the average citizen be angry at Trump?

I hope we can focus on policy rather than the Trump Show - the three ring circus surrounding the Trump presidency.

It has got to suck to be as ignorant as you......
Truth is often seen as ignorance by idiots like yourself...so here is something that idiots like to pretend is not true...

Bush was president, you do understand this right?

Most people who were fervent Bush supporters are now Trump lovers....now one may think, how can this be -- Trump lovers claim to despise the bushes and call them globalists...

well this is how it happened.....they simply pretended to not have ever really supported Bush like that....and they will do it again after Trump, period.

I have shit turds smarter than you……..

Forum List

Back