🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

Because he is the most il-suited man to ever occupy the office of President in terms of morality, intelligence, values, experience and personality

just answering the Topic Question , but they hate President TRUMP because he is the closest thing to being a REAL American that i have seen in my 70 years . Course thats from my birth in 1949 so i really am only aware of Presidents for about 50 - 52 years Thunderbird .

Last edited:
a) he bought her like he did Stormy
b) if he was, you would have seen his taxes
I live in the Czech Republic. Stormy would be a butt-ugly milf here had for 1000 crowns ($35), if you were so inclined. and I haven't had to file US taxes since 1990. :) I am Trump with the women, but unfortunately not the money.

Because he is the most il-suited man to ever occupy the office of President in terms of morality, intelligence, values, experience and personality

That may be true, but he thankfully prevented the most corrupt, immoral, intellectually corrupt, amoral, coat tail riding, woman from getting into the Office. And for that I thank him!:113:

just answering the Topic Question , but they hate President TRUMP because he is the closest thing to being an American that i have seen in my 70 years . Course thats from my birth in 1949 so i really am only aware of Presidents for about 50 - 52 years Thunderbird .
You need to read up on the constitution, Trump is going full dictatorship.

You think all the other politicians are honest and selfless?

I believe most are (from both parties) I think they want to do what is best for America but must do so within the confines of party politics

We have never had one as self centered and petty as Trump

That may be true, but he thankfully prevented the most corrupt, immoral, intellectually corrupt, amoral, coat tail riding, woman from getting into the Office. And for that I thank him!:113:

Nothing in her history suggests that remotely

25 years of baseless Republican investigations have proven that

I believe most are (from both parties) I think they want to do what is best for America but must do so within the confines of party politics

Are you really so naïve? Shall we talk about the moral purity of the Clintons? Or Diane Feinstein? Or Chuck Schumer?

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

Why do you ass-sume it's got something to do with "the Left"?

The Left what?

When did Rump ever have any political position anyway? Do you actually think Doornail Rump has something to do with "the Right"? :lmao:

Are you really so naïve? Shall we talk about the moral purity of the Clintons? Or Diane Feinstein? Or Chuck Schumer?
Gladly

You start

It's almost as if Never Trump never happened.

It's almost as if there were no reasonable objections to the most incompetent megalomaniac and ignoramus ever to disgrace the Oval Office.

It's almost as if right-wingers couldn't make an argument (as usual), and thus have to resort to picking up on their own freaking emotional and personality disorders (fear and hate of everything Other, in particular) to "explain" the world to themselves. Transference projection at its finest...

I'll answer my own question.

Liberal plutocrats & liberal bureaucrats & the liberal corporate media want to make war and control people. Trump jeopardizes their power. Don't be their dupe!

They hate Trump for 3 main reasons....

1). He is Christian (bad! bad! bad! they scream)
2). He does not fully support every one of their agendas
3). He isn't gay, transsexual, bi-sexual or otherwise gender confused (pisses them off to no end)

IOW...it's not Trump...it's EVERYONE and ANYONE who matches one or more of the above

My dislike of President Trump has little to do with his policy, and nearly everything to do with the man he is.

It's juvenile, and probably not rational, but I've felt this way about him as long as I can remember, pre-dating his TV show, The Apprentice.

One of the hard truths we learn as we grow up, is that good people don't always come out on top, and bad people don't always get what's coming to them.

So I take far too much delight in seeing the man, not the President, eat shit. In fact, I was very happy recently when he spent Christmas alone.

Hey, at least I can admit it.
I agree with most of that but I’m glad he’s President because his policies are pro-American, pro-national defense, pro-American culture and pro-economy. All of which democrats oppose as policy.

Now, do you have any evidence at all to support your Horseshit?

Didn't think so. Just a leftist knee-jerk, follow the lemming leftist response

Can anyone believe that this fool made THIS critique? Did you see his post a few rungs up?

Forum List

Back