🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

Because he is the most il-suited man to ever occupy the office of President in terms of morality, intelligence, values, experience and personality

Now, do you have any evidence at all to support your Horseshit?

Didn't think so. Just a leftist knee-jerk, follow the lemming leftist response
Evidence....just read his tweetstorms

Does anyone doubt if Obama had met Kim Jong Un, Obama would have won another Nobel Peace Prize?
Takes more than a meeting

Trump walked away with a piece of paper that says someday we may agree on something

Takes more than a meeting

Trump walked away with a piece of paper that says someday we may agree on something

Yep, but you have to admit, our fine right-wingers never miss an opportunity to declare their hatred of just about everything (from memory), Hillary, Obama, liberal plutocrats, the liberal corporate media, immigrants, the Nobel Committee, trans people, gay people, the liberal establishment, Feinstein, Schumer, bureaucrats, progressives, and oh, did I mention liberals?

Funny how that goes.

just answering the Topic Question , but they hate President TRUMP because he is the closest thing to being an American that i have seen in my 70 years . Course thats from my birth in 1949 so i really am only aware of Presidents for about 50 - 52 years Thunderbird .
You need to read up on the constitution, Trump is going full dictatorship.

I think you need to see a psychiatrist if you really "think" that. Your hero, the obummer, PROVABLY took us further down the road to dictatorship than any POTUS save lincoln and maybe FDR.

Because he is the most il-suited man to ever occupy the office of President in terms of morality, intelligence, values, experience and personality

That may be true, but he thankfully prevented the most corrupt, immoral, intellectually corrupt, amoral, coat tail riding, woman from getting into the Office. And for that I thank him!:113:

Nothing in her history suggests that remotely

25 years of baseless Republican investigations have proven that

She has been in and around government for over 40 years and what does she have to show for it? Her list of qualifications claimed her travel as SoS was an accomplishment. How? She didn't pay for any of it. She has NEVER accomplished a single thing on her own. Prove me wrong.

You think all the other politicians are honest and selfless?

I believe most are (from both parties) I think they want to do what is best for America but must do so within the confines of party politics

We have never had one as self centered and petty as Trump
Are you really so naïve? Shall we talk about the moral purity of the Clintons? Or Diane Feinstein? Or Chuck Schumer?

No, he's a paid shill. He doesn't care what he posts so long as he gets paid for it.

That may be true, but he thankfully prevented the most corrupt, immoral, intellectually corrupt, amoral, coat tail riding, woman from getting into the Office. And for that I thank him!:113:

She has been in and around government for over 40 years and what does she have to show for it? Her list of qualifications claimed her travel as SoS was an accomplishment. How? She didn't pay for any of it. She has NEVER accomplished a single thing on her own. Prove me wrong.

Man. Have you ever fallen.

And yet you are still looking up at me, so very, very far above you. How sad for you.

And yet you are still looking up at me, so very, very far above you. How sad for you.

I'm sure that helps you cope.

I'm not the one whining, junior. That would be you, so do whatever you need to do to cope with your miserable existence! I am having a blast!

just answering the Topic Question , but they hate President TRUMP because he is the closest thing to being an American that i have seen in my 70 years . Course thats from my birth in 1949 so i really am only aware of Presidents for about 50 - 52 years Thunderbird .

\The left said the same thing about Bush II, I was on a liberal forum when his second term was almost over, and I remember quite a few liberals were scared that Bush was gonna declare martial law to retain the presidency.

Mark

I contend that most people in Washington are liberals. I also contend that they protect each other. Having the Washington establishment investigate Hillary is like having the mafia investigate a capo.

Mark

\The left said the same thing about Bush II, I was on a liberal forum when his second term was almost over, and I remember quite a few liberals were scared that Bush was gonna declare martial law to retain the presidency.

Mark
Back in the dubya days, that was just speculation from a few nutjobs.
Today, this is based on Trump's actual statements about state of emergency.

I'm not the one whining, junior. That would be you, so do whatever you need to do to cope with your miserable existence! I am having a blast!

One more check. You think Obama brought us dangerously close to a dictatorship and Trump saved us? Is that it?

Mark
Back in the dubya days, that was just speculation from a few nutjobs.
Today, this is based on Trump's actual statements about state of emergency.

He knows what to say to get peoples attention. And, a state of emergency is not martial law.

Mark

Last edited:

The President's effectiveness is why they hate him.

Not just the accomplishments you listed here, but with a lot of other initiatives like pursuing peace with our friends in North Korea, achieving energy self-sufficiency, destroying the Islamic State, mending bridges with our allies in Israel, Brazil, the Philippine Republic, etc. Trump has a solid record of success in the pursuit of excellence.

Forum List

Back