🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

Because they're passionate about our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and what truly makes America great, all of which Trump jeopardizes.
Could you keep a straight face writing that? I mean you kissed Obam's ass corrupt ass.

Why does Don hate so many with such a frothing, fanatical, frenzied fury?

But to your question, see karma, the energy he puts out into the universe comes back to him.
He just defends himself from a media that constantly attacks him.

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

Why do you ass-sume it's got something to do with "the Left"?

The Left what?

When did Rump ever have any political position anyway? Do you actually think Doornail Rump has something to do with "the Right"? :lmao:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand STILL no answer.

My dislike of President Trump has little to do with his policy, and nearly everything to do with the man he is.

It's juvenile, and probably not rational, but I've felt this way about him as long as I can remember, pre-dating his TV show, The Apprentice.

One of the hard truths we learn as we grow up, is that good people don't always come out on top, and bad people don't always get what's coming to them.

So I take far too much delight in seeing the man, not the President, eat shit. In fact, I was very happy recently when he spent Christmas alone.

Hey, at least I can admit it.

The amount of HATE y’all liberals have, where’s the love for everyone, and what gets me is that y’all (liberals) will get all worked up if Trump defends himself with strong words, but y’all constantly call Trump names, and make accusations without proof but if y’all do it it’s somehow not bad but if Trump does it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a) he bought her like he did Stormy
b) if he was, you would have seen his taxes
I live in the Czech Republic. Stormy would be a butt-ugly milf here had for 1000 crowns ($35), if you were so inclined. and I haven't had to file US taxes since 1990. :) I am Trump with the women, but unfortunately not the money.
------------------------------------ yeah 'stormy' is certainly no big deal , she does not look good ,

Because he is the most il-suited man to ever occupy the office of President in terms of morality, intelligence, values, experience and personality

That may be true, but he thankfully prevented the most corrupt, immoral, intellectually corrupt, amoral, coat tail riding, woman from getting into the Office. And for that I thank him!:113:

Nothing in her history suggests that remotely

25 years of baseless Republican investigations have proven that

She has been in and around government for over 40 years and what does she have to show for it? Her list of qualifications claimed her travel as SoS was an accomplishment. How? She didn't pay for any of it. She has NEVER accomplished a single thing on her own. Prove me wrong.
First Lady
US Senator
Secretary of State
Presidential candidate who won popular vote

The most accomplished woman in US History

By far

The President's effectiveness is why they hate him.

Not just the accomplishments you listed here, but with a lot of other initiatives like pursuing peace with our friends in North Korea, achieving energy self-sufficiency, destroying the Islamic State, mending bridges with our allies in Israel, Brazil, the Philippine Republic, etc. Trump has a solid record of success in the pursuit of excellence.
Our friends in N Korea?

How about defending the assasins in Saudi Arabia

and if enough B.P. quit they might have to be replaced by military as an option ,.

Last edited:
Because he is the most il-suited man to ever occupy the office of President in terms of morality, intelligence, values, experience and personality

That may be true, but he thankfully prevented the most corrupt, immoral, intellectually corrupt, amoral, coat tail riding, woman from getting into the Office. And for that I thank him!:113:

I contend that most people in Washington are liberals. I also contend that they protect each other. Having the Washington establishment investigate Hillary is like having the mafia investigate a capo.

Mark
You contend wrong
6 years of Congressional investigations of Whitewater, Monika and Vince Foster
8 years under George Bush
8 years as Secretary of State, Benghazi. Benghazi,emails,emails

Republicans never got an indictment

She has been in and around government for over 40 years and what does she have to show for it? Her list of qualifications claimed her travel as SoS was an accomplishment. How? She didn't pay for any of it. She has NEVER accomplished a single thing on her own. Prove me wrong.
First Lady
US Senator
Secretary of State

By far

Coat tails.

Coat tails

Coat tails

Coat tails.

You haven't listed a single accomplishment. Had Bill not been the former POTUS she would have been nothing. So, once again, show us a Bill she passed, or a law that was done solely from her own initiative.

GO!

Man. Have you ever fallen.

And yet you are still looking up at me, so very, very far above you. How sad for you.

I'm sure that helps you cope.

I'm not the one whining, junior. That would be you, so do whatever you need to do to cope with your miserable existence! I am having a blast!

One more check. You think Obama brought us dangerously close to a dictatorship and Trump saved us? Is that it?

Show me the legal justification for DACA.

GO!

Man. Have you ever fallen.

And yet you are still looking up at me, so very, very far above you. How sad for you.

I'm sure that helps you cope.

I'm not the one whining, junior. That would be you, so do whatever you need to do to cope with your miserable existence! I am having a blast!

One more check. You think Obama brought us dangerously close to a dictatorship and Trump saved us? Is that it?

Show me the legal justification for DACA.

GO!

It may have been overreach. May not have been. That's still to be determined by the SC. That's why we have the SC.

Is that your argument? That's how Obama tried to end democracy?

So weak. So sad.

It may have been overreach. May not have been. That's still to be determined by the SC. That's why we have the SC.

Is that your argument? That's how Obama tried to end democracy?

So weak. So sad.

The "justification" for DACA is what's called "prosecutorial discretion", the presidential power to direct law enforcement to direct their ever-limited resources to the most worthy causes. That presidential power has been used by presidents throughout modern history - just when President Obama did the same, and on behalf of Those People, the Goobers all of a sudden realized it's unconstitutional. Addicted to hypocrisy.

First Lady
US Senator
Secretary of State

By far

Coat tails.

Coat tails

Coat tails

Coat tails.

You haven't listed a single accomplishment. Had Bill not been the former POTUS she would have been nothing. So, once again, show us a Bill she passed, or a law that was done solely from her own initiative.

GO!
First Lady....Hillary makes her own legacy in fighting for healthcare and women’s rights

Senate.....,Hillary gets elected Twice with more votes than 90 out of 100 Senators. Fights for Women’s Rights, 9-11 benefits for firefighters

Sec State... fights to rebuild US global alliances, builds alliance to sanction Russia and work for Iranian denuclearization
2016...... Recieved 3 million more votes than Trump

Most distinguished woman in US History

That liberal hate for President Trump is no different in intensity than those dribbling idiots would have for anyone who DARED defeat Hillary.

Though he does seem to have cute little ways of fanning their flames.

God Bless him!

First Lady
US Senator
Secretary of State

By far

Coat tails.

Coat tails

Coat tails

Coat tails.

GO!
First Lady....Hillary makes her own legacy in fighting for healthcare and women’s rights

Senate.....,Hillary gets elected Twice with more votes than 90 out of 100 Senators. Fights for Women’s Rights, 9-11 benefits for firefighters

Sec State... fights to rebuild US global alliances, builds alliance to sanction Russia and work for Iranian denuclearization
2016...... Recieved 3 million more votes than Trump

Most distinguished woman in US History

She seems to have done a lot of "fighting". Was she ever victorious at anything? I can't seem to find a single actual accomplishment that she can claim as her own. She fights for gays and lesbians too it seems, yet happily accepts cash from governments who throw them off of buildings. I guess she doesn't ever fight to hard lest she get hurt.

Big deal, she had 3 million lemmings vote for her. That ain't an accomplishment, that is a condemnation of how stupid the electorate has become.

Inevitably, a thread on how much "the Left" hates the Trumpsterfire disintegrates into a thread on how much the right hates, and loves to disparage, Hillary.

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back