🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

It may have been overreach. May not have been. That's still to be determined by the SC. That's why we have the SC.

Is that your argument? That's how Obama tried to end democracy?

So weak. So sad.

The "justification" for DACA is what's called "prosecutorial discretion", the presidential power to direct law enforcement to direct their ever-limited resources to the most worthy causes. That presidential power has been used by presidents throughout modern history - just when President Obama did the same, and on behalf of Those People, the Goobers all of a sudden realized it's unconstitutional. Addicted to hypocrisy.

Would you believe it if you heard it from Obama himself?

Mark

Because they're passionate about our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and what truly makes America great, all of which Trump jeopardizes.

Yeah. Polosi and Schroomer got you covered. They are solid evil assholes. Get ready for a tax hike, and nothing more. They want to give away all your money. They get theirs first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You assfucks think that to accomplish things one needs to a flaming, lying, amoral asshole?

Sadly, yes. We could have voted for any number of establishment pols. Romney, Jeb, etc., and what we would have gotten was an open border globalist.

Mark

We may think bush was better but we would hate president kasich, fiorino, jeb, Carson just as much maybe more.

My dislike of President Trump has little to do with his policy, and nearly everything to do with the man he is.

It's juvenile, and probably not rational, but I've felt this way about him as long as I can remember, pre-dating his TV show, The Apprentice.

One of the hard truths we learn as we grow up, is that good people don't always come out on top, and bad people don't always get what's coming to them.

So I take far too much delight in seeing the man, not the President, eat shit. In fact, I was very happy recently when he spent Christmas alone.

Hey, at least I can admit it.

Home alone at the White House, has to be a lot more fun than what you did. When you woke up on Christmas morning, did you remember why you’re ass hurt [emoji22]?

You assfucks think that to accomplish things one needs to a flaming, lying, amoral asshole?

Really?

Trump has ignored the very same military he claims to support when he decided to suddenly pull troops from Syria.

The only thing Trump is actually good at is duping you feeble minded morons into thinking that if you don't want a 40' concrete wall, that you are for open borders.

StupidDave, we have no business being in Syria than we did in Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan. If you are so gung ho about middle east occupation, sign up or STFU....either way is fine with me.

We were in those areas because of oil.

We went inAgfghanistan to get Bin Laden.

We went into Iraq because of oil. We battle iran because of oil.

We went into Libya to prevent the slaughter by Khadaffi in support on NATO.

The middle east is only important because of oil. The only way to stop is to move away from oil. But Trump is moving the other way.

Actually, we have plenty of oil, and wouldn't need to fight these wars if the Democrats had believed that we can actually take our own oil out of the ground.

Mark

Do leftists love neocons and their endless, pointless wars in the Mideast?

Neocons Rage: International (And Domestic) Support For Trump’s Syria Pull-Out – OpEd

This from a right wing voter who loved it when Bush started two quagmire wars. You assfucks had a fit when our troops came home from Iraq when Iraq forced us out.

Now, Trump pisses on the Generals & suddenly pulls out troops in Syria, you love it?
I never supported those wars.

Because he is the most il-suited man to ever occupy the office of President in terms of morality, intelligence, values, experience and personality

That may be true, but he thankfully prevented the most corrupt, immoral, intellectually corrupt, amoral, coat tail riding, woman from getting into the Office. And for that I thank him!:113:

Nothing in her history suggests that remotely

25 years of baseless Republican investigations have proven that

She has been in and around government for over 40 years and what does she have to show for it? Her list of qualifications claimed her travel as SoS was an accomplishment. How? She didn't pay for any of it. She has NEVER accomplished a single thing on her own. Prove me wrong.
First Lady
US Senator
Secretary of State
Presidential candidate who won popular vote

The most accomplished woman in US History

By far

The most corrupt POS that ever graced America. Friends with Harvey Weinstein, and partner of another cuck POS. Southern Mafia royals.

Because he is the most il-suited man to ever occupy the office of President in terms of morality, intelligence, values, experience and personality

That may be true, but he thankfully prevented the most corrupt, immoral, intellectually corrupt, amoral, coat tail riding, woman from getting into the Office. And for that I thank him!:113:

Nothing in her history suggests that remotely

25 years of baseless Republican investigations have proven that

I contend that most people in Washington are liberals. I also contend that they protect each other. Having the Washington establishment investigate Hillary is like having the mafia investigate a capo.

Mark
You contend wrong
6 years of Congressional investigations of Whitewater, Monika and Vince Foster
8 years under George Bush
8 years as Secretary of State, Benghazi. Benghazi,emails,emails

Republicans never got an indictment

And how many people around her have experienced unfortunate accidents.

Really?

Trump has ignored the very same military he claims to support when he decided to suddenly pull troops from Syria.

The only thing Trump is actually good at is duping you feeble minded morons into thinking that if you don't want a 40' concrete wall, that you are for open borders.

That’s why he has the backing of the military and police. He’s making good on his word, and saving money and American lives, by bringing some of the military home. You haven’t seen illegals storm the boarders, while throwing rocks at and using their kids as shields. I guess the military and police are less knowledgeable than you also. And the Clintons and obozo are fine upstanding moral people, not out for themselves.

The Left hates the President because the Left hates winners, they hate people who love America, they hate Patriots and all decent people.

I thank every day, with all my heart.... the miracle that was given to all of us.... that America voted for and elected President Trump! :clap2:
No one is a patriot who steals $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students while creating a bogus university. No one is a patriot who steals money from one's own charity that goes to children. No one is a patriot who uses a foreign nation to get himself elected. That "no one" is Trump. He's no patriot. He's a criminal.

Really?

StupidDave, we have no business being in Syria than we did in Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan. If you are so gung ho about middle east occupation, sign up or STFU....either way is fine with me.

We were in those areas because of oil.

We went inAgfghanistan to get Bin Laden.

We went into Iraq because of oil. We battle iran because of oil.

We went into Libya to prevent the slaughter by Khadaffi in support on NATO.

The middle east is only important because of oil. The only way to stop is to move away from oil. But Trump is moving the other way.
How about the Israel lobby?

LRB · John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt · The Israel Lobby

The Left hates the President because the Left hates winners, they hate people who love America, they hate Patriots and all decent people.

I thank every day, with all my heart.... the miracle that was given to all of us.... that America voted for and elected President Trump! :clap2:
No one is a patriot who steals $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students while creating a bogus university. No one is a patriot who steals money from one's own charity that goes to children. No one is a patriot who uses a foreign nation to get himself elected. That "no one" is Trump. He's no patriot. He's a criminal.

BWK sez????? "It was the ROOSKIES and Trump conniving to expose the cheating of my beloved demcrat party and the Hildebeast and this is cheating!!!!"

Before you point ANY fingers at Trump? Perhaps you should do a little research on the "Childrens Defense Fund" and the Clinton Foundation and the people of Haiti and how the Hildebeast's brother was given gold mining rights in that country, Laura Silsby and child trafficking, investigative reporters that were looking for evidence of an elite pedo ring that was using the disaster of the 2011 quake to whisk children away and how they were "suicided".

So, fuck off, ya little commie POS.

Mass immigration hurts working folk, including many minorities: Evaluating the Damage: Immigration's Impact on Black Americans | Breitbart

The elite want open borders and cheap labor.
Show me the legal justification for DACA.

GO!

It may have been overreach. May not have been. That's still to be determined by the SC. That's why we have the SC.

Is that your argument? That's how Obama tried to end democracy?

So weak. So sad.

Lying to the public about obummercare so that he could begin the nationalization of the health care industry, authorizing the ATF to send guns to mexico so that when they were used in murders they could blame the lax gun laws in the US in an attempt to get the 2nd Amendment revoked, his so called stimulous which helped his friends and political allies but did nothing for the country, his giving solyndra hundreds of millions (a large percentage of which went to bail nancy pelosis relative out so he didn't lose his ass. His demand the religious institutions had to provide birth control in violation of the religious beliefs, his closing of National Parks that are open 24/7 with no cost to the Public (and which actually COS money) because he had a snit that the Congress wouldn't give him what he wanted. I could go on about all of his EO's that were pretty dictatorial, and that Trump has been winding back BTW, but you will ignore real evidence in favor of your made up bull poo, but the regular, thinking people know what he was doing.

And Trump ain't doing any of it.

So much bullshit.

Trump lues about the ACA all the time.

Obama never authorized Fast & Furious.

Religious institutions don't have to provide birth control. Corporations providing health insurance policies had to include contraception in their plans.

Solyndra originally submitted their application for government backed loans under George W Bush.

Obama never pushed for ending the Second.

The shutdown under Obama was about raising the debt ceiling.

You are obiously a Trump supporter. An ignorant, uneducated trumpster.

Such irony..
Can you debate that two word wonder of yours, or is that some kind of cut and run tactic? Because no one knows what the hell you are talking about.

"You are obiously a Trump supporter. An ignorant, uneducated trumpster."

Thus my comment about "irony".......get it now???

BWK sez????? "It was the ROOSKIES and Trump conniving to expose the cheating of my beloved demcrat party and the Hildebeast and this is cheating!!!!"

Before you point ANY fingers at Trump? Perhaps you should do a little research on the "Childrens Defense Fund" and the Clinton Foundation and the people of Haiti and how the Hildebeast's brother was given gold mining rights in that country, Laura Silsby and child trafficking, investigative reporters that were looking for evidence of an elite pedo ring that was using the disaster of the 2011 quake to whisk children away and how they were "suicided".

Thanks liar. Perhaps you should link proof of all these claims you are making? Except you won't, because you can't. Why? Because you are a coward and a piece of shit liar.

Thanks liar. Perhaps you should link proof of all these claims you are making? Except you won't, because you can't. Why? Because you are a coward and a piece of shit liar.
I rest my case. Funny faces are for liars and cowards.

ROTFLMAO!!! BWK Sez? "Your a liar my beloved Clitons didnt ever rush to the resuce of Laura Silsby that tried to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti that were not orphans and she did not use the excuse that she needed these kids because she was starting an orphanage and all that money that was collected for the Haitian people was spended on these ungreatful whiners!!!!!!"

You are like the little kid that claims his dog didn't get out of the yard and kill the neighbor's chickens. As the dog hides behind you with blood and feathers hanging from it's muzzle? You boldly and defiantly declare that your dog never left your sight......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!! BWK Sez? "Your a liar my beloved Clitons didnt ever rush to the resuce of Laura Silsby that tried to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti that were not orphans and she did not use the excuse that she needed these kids because she was starting an orphanage and all that money that was collected for the Haitian people was spended on these ungreatful whiners!!!!!!"

You are like the little kid that claims his dog didn't get out of the yard and kill the neighbor's chickens. As the dog hides behind you with blood and feathers hanging from it's muzzle? You boldly and defiantly declare that your dog never left your sight......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOl! Please tell us more lies coward that you can't back up with links.

LOl! Please tell us more lies coward that you can't back up with links.

A simple search of my name that USMB provides will provide you with a plethora of informative, eye opening reads.

Forum List

Back