🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

It started for me when he made fun of a handicapped person and his supporters cheered.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
One more check. You think Obama brought us dangerously close to a dictatorship and Trump saved us? Is that it?

Show me the legal justification for DACA.

GO!

It may have been overreach. May not have been. That's still to be determined by the SC. That's why we have the SC.

Is that your argument? That's how Obama tried to end democracy?

So weak. So sad.

Lying to the public about obummercare so that he could begin the nationalization of the health care industry, authorizing the ATF to send guns to mexico so that when they were used in murders they could blame the lax gun laws in the US in an attempt to get the 2nd Amendment revoked, his so called stimulous which helped his friends and political allies but did nothing for the country, his giving solyndra hundreds of millions (a large percentage of which went to bail nancy pelosis relative out so he didn't lose his ass. His demand the religious institutions had to provide birth control in violation of the religious beliefs, his closing of National Parks that are open 24/7 with no cost to the Public (and which actually COS money) because he had a snit that the Congress wouldn't give him what he wanted. I could go on about all of his EO's that were pretty dictatorial, and that Trump has been winding back BTW, but you will ignore real evidence in favor of your made up bull poo, but the regular, thinking people know what he was doing.

And Trump ain't doing any of it.

So much bullshit.

Trump lues about the ACA all the time.

Obama never authorized Fast & Furious.

Religious institutions don't have to provide birth control. Corporations providing health insurance policies had to include contraception in their plans.

Solyndra originally submitted their application for government backed loans under George W Bush.

Obama never pushed for ending the Second.

The shutdown under Obama was about raising the debt ceiling.

You are obiously a Trump supporter. An ignorant, uneducated trumpster.
Who's dumber than a bucket of shit.

If that is a question, Dale Smith is the answer.

The Left hates the President because the Left hates winners, they hate people who love America, they hate Patriots and all decent people.

I thank every day, with all my heart.... the miracle that was given to all of us.... that America voted for and elected President Trump! :clap2:
No one is a patriot who steals $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students while creating a bogus university. No one is a patriot who steals money from one's own charity that goes to children. No one is a patriot who uses a foreign nation to get himself elected. That "no one" is Trump. He's no patriot. He's a criminal.

BWK sez????? "It was the ROOSKIES and Trump conniving to expose the cheating of my beloved demcrat party and the Hildebeast and this is cheating!!!!"

Before you point ANY fingers at Trump? Perhaps you should do a little research on the "Childrens Defense Fund" and the Clinton Foundation and the people of Haiti and how the Hildebeast's brother was given gold mining rights in that country, Laura Silsby and child trafficking, investigative reporters that were looking for evidence of an elite pedo ring that was using the disaster of the 2011 quake to whisk children away and how they were "suicided".

So, fuck off, ya little commie POS.
Thanks liar. Perhaps you should link proof of all these claims you are making? Except you won't, because you can't. Why? Because you are a coward and a piece of shit liar.

ROTFLMAO!!! BWK Sez? "Your a liar my beloved Clitons didnt ever rush to the resuce of Laura Silsby that tried to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti that were not orphans and she did not use the excuse that she needed these kids because she was starting an orphanage and all that money that was collected for the Haitian people was spended on these ungreatful whiners!!!!!!"

You are like the little kid that claims his dog didn't get out of the yard and kill the neighbor's chickens. As the dog hides behind you with blood and feathers hanging from it's muzzle? You boldly and defiantly declare that your dog never left your sight......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOl! Please tell us more lies coward that you can't back up with links.
Uh oh, just funny faced cowards who lie now. See you loser.

No one is a patriot who steals $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students while creating a bogus university. No one is a patriot who steals money from one's own charity that goes to children. No one is a patriot who uses a foreign nation to get himself elected. That "no one" is Trump. He's no patriot. He's a criminal.

BWK sez????? "It was the ROOSKIES and Trump conniving to expose the cheating of my beloved demcrat party and the Hildebeast and this is cheating!!!!"

Before you point ANY fingers at Trump? Perhaps you should do a little research on the "Childrens Defense Fund" and the Clinton Foundation and the people of Haiti and how the Hildebeast's brother was given gold mining rights in that country, Laura Silsby and child trafficking, investigative reporters that were looking for evidence of an elite pedo ring that was using the disaster of the 2011 quake to whisk children away and how they were "suicided".

Thanks liar. Perhaps you should link proof of all these claims you are making? Except you won't, because you can't. Why? Because you are a coward and a piece of shit liar.

ROTFLMAO!!! BWK Sez? "Your a liar my beloved Clitons didnt ever rush to the resuce of Laura Silsby that tried to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti that were not orphans and she did not use the excuse that she needed these kids because she was starting an orphanage and all that money that was collected for the Haitian people was spended on these ungreatful whiners!!!!!!"

You are like the little kid that claims his dog didn't get out of the yard and kill the neighbor's chickens. As the dog hides behind you with blood and feathers hanging from it's muzzle? You boldly and defiantly declare that your dog never left your sight......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWK, just an observation....but have you ever tried to place strategically placed commas in your poorly worded "fool-fueled" rants of nothingness? OR could it be that you are simply too pissed and frothing at the mouth to use them? Don't feel bad, you are not the first leftard ass that I have punted into the cyber-coffin corner. Learn! Grow!! Evolve!!!!

Who knows??? Maybe in time, you might even come back and "thank" me for reality kick to the butt.....all in a day's work for me. It's what I do..... as thankless as it may be at times.

(snicker)

You assfucks think that to accomplish things one needs to a flaming, lying, amoral asshole?

Really?

Trump has ignored the very same military he claims to support when he decided to suddenly pull troops from Syria.

The only thing Trump is actually good at is duping you feeble minded morons into thinking that if you don't want a 40' concrete wall, that you are for open borders.

StupidDave, we have no business being in Syria than we did in Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan. If you are so gung ho about middle east occupation, sign up or STFU....either way is fine with me.

We were in those areas because of oil.

We went inAgfghanistan to get Bin Laden.

We went into Iraq because of oil. We battle iran because of oil.

We went into Libya to prevent the slaughter by Khadaffi in support on NATO.

The middle east is only important because of oil. The only way to stop is to move away from oil. But Trump is moving the other way.

Total bullshit. Troops were being positioned in Afghanistan before the 9/11/01 false flag. Tim Osman aka Osama bin Laden was always a CIA asset that died in December of 2001. Khadaffi was ousted when he was going to issue a gold backed currency....btw 300 plus tons of Libya gold vanished like a fart in the wind afterwards and Libyan people suffer. You dont know diddly squat.
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 10.52.33 PM.png

300 tons of gold equals 9.6 million ounces. So that would mean that Lybia was sitting on $9.6 trillion dollars in gold alone if the price were a conservative $1,000 per ounce (its closer to $1,300 an ounce).

So according to Dale, Lybia was sitting on $9.6 trillion dollars in gold.

How much is a trillion dollars? Glad you asked.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 11.06.39 PM.png

How Much is a Trillion?

And supposedly Lybia had 9 of them. Yeah…right.

Show me the legal justification for DACA.

GO!

It may have been overreach. May not have been. That's still to be determined by the SC. That's why we have the SC.

So weak. So sad.

Lying to the public about obummercare so that he could begin the nationalization of the health care industry, authorizing the ATF to send guns to mexico so that when they were used in murders they could blame the lax gun laws in the US in an attempt to get the 2nd Amendment revoked, his so called stimulous which helped his friends and political allies but did nothing for the country, his giving solyndra hundreds of millions (a large percentage of which went to bail nancy pelosis relative out so he didn't lose his ass. His demand the religious institutions had to provide birth control in violation of the religious beliefs, his closing of National Parks that are open 24/7 with no cost to the Public (and which actually COS money) because he had a snit that the Congress wouldn't give him what he wanted. I could go on about all of his EO's that were pretty dictatorial, and that Trump has been winding back BTW, but you will ignore real evidence in favor of your made up bull poo, but the regular, thinking people know what he was doing.

So much bullshit.

Religious institutions don't have to provide birth control. Corporations providing health insurance policies had to include contraception in their plans.

Solyndra originally submitted their application for government backed loans under George W Bush.

But alas, candydork......you have never "bested" me in any kind of discussion or debate. Shit flinging leftards like yourself are an all too common feature on this website.

So weak. So sad.

So much bullshit.

But alas, candydork......you have never "bested" me in any kind of discussion or debate. Shit flinging leftards like yourself are an all too common feature on this website.

Allowing you to self-implode with your tired and boring rants about USA Inc or whatever is a winning position. I just keep handing you shovels and I let you bury yourself. Or do you still think no plane hit the Pentagon?

You assfucks think that to accomplish things one needs to a flaming, lying, amoral asshole?

Really?

Trump has ignored the very same military he claims to support when he decided to suddenly pull troops from Syria.

The only thing Trump is actually good at is duping you feeble minded morons into thinking that if you don't want a 40' concrete wall, that you are for open borders.

StupidDave, we have no business being in Syria than we did in Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan. If you are so gung ho about middle east occupation, sign up or STFU....either way is fine with me.

The middle east is only important because of oil. The only way to stop is to move away from oil. But Trump is moving the other way.

Total bullshit. Troops were being positioned in Afghanistan before the 9/11/01 false flag. Tim Osman aka Osama bin Laden was always a CIA asset that died in December of 2001. Khadaffi was ousted when he was going to issue a gold backed currency....btw 300 plus tons of Libya gold vanished like a fart in the wind afterwards and Libyan people suffer. You dont know diddly squat.
View attachment 238509

300 tons of gold equals 9.6 million ounces. So that would mean that Lybia was sitting on $9.6 trillion dollars in gold alone if the price were a conservative $1,000 per ounce (its closer to $1,300 an ounce).

View attachment 238514

How Much is a Trillion?

"Lybia"????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Libya had 300 plus tons of gold and it vanished........dumb ass......

Really?

View attachment 238509

View attachment 238514

How Much is a Trillion?

"Lybia"????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Libya had 300 plus tons of gold and it vanished........dumb ass......

Uh…no. As was proven by my post. But please keep spell checking me. It may be your only value

They hate Trump because his policies, especially economic, energy, and border security are WORKING. He is successful, and the Left hates that. Plus, he doesn't put up with the Left's PC, Identity Politics BS, and speaks his mind. The over the top, emotional, unhinged diatribes from the Left are priceless. Keep it up. All they have is emotion.

Why the frothing, fanatical, frenzied fury?
There are a few elements at play here.

First is the abject shock of such a big loss. The Democrats (and particularly the hardcore sub-group Regressive Left) were absolutely convinced that Obama's wins were The Turning Point for the country. They figured that our changing demographics were in part responsible for those wins, and had progressed to a point at which they'd take the party from here.

Second is Trump and his behaviors, which essentially rub salt in the wound. His loud, hyperbolic, simplistic, buffoonish behaviors made this unexpected loss much tougher to swallow. That's exacerbated by the way Trump's fans have so gleefully ignored so much about him.

And, I suspect, third is the fact that, at some level, they realize they played a role in his win with their own behaviors. This was the ultimate (and perhaps one-time) large-scale pushback against Political Correctness and Identity Politics, strategies on which leftists have hung their hat for so long.

Together, these elements somehow pushed many on the Left to just lose their marbles.

I was horrified that Trump won. I still am, perhaps even more so. But the insane behaviors of the hardcore Left, which has done such a fabulous job of lowering themselves to Trump's level, has been as big an embarrassment as Trump himself.

Last edited:
Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental health issue.

Trump Derangement Syndrome - Moon Bats haz it. Sorry their girl lost.

I'm going to chalk it up to the fact that these coddled little brats have never been told no and they are too emotionally immature to handle not getting what they want.

At some point, they'll grow up, get over it, and be stronger for it. This might actually be the best thing that ever happens to them because it will ready them for real life more than their coddling parents and schools, and perhaps even the "not wanting conflict" employers, ever did, or will.

Reality is a kick in the face, you either sit on the ground and cry or you learn to move on. It's way better for everyone to learn to move on, to learn to deal with the "bad feels" and thus your own failures in life. If you don't you end up suicidal and on drugs because you can't deal with your own emotions, most of which are created by you yourself not external factors. Reasonable folks who hate Trump go, "ugh we lost this one, hope we get the next one." That is the healthy reaction to something like this, what the left is doing is indicative of their immaturity and inability to cope with their own emotions.

Why the frothing, fanatical, frenzied fury?
There are a few elements at play here.

First is the abject shock of such a big loss. The Democrats (and particularly the hardcore sub-group Regressive Left) were absolutely convinced that Obama's wins were The Turning Point for the country. They figured that our changing demographics were in part responsible for those wins, and had progressed to a point at which they'd take the party from here.

Second is Trump and his behaviors, which essentially rub salt in the wound. His loud, hyperbolic, simplistic, buffoonish behaviors made this unexpected loss much tougher to swallow. That's exacerbated by the way Trump's fans have so gleefully ignored so much about him.

And, I suspect, third is the fact that, at some level, they realize they played a role in his win with their own behaviors. This was the ultimate (and perhaps one-time) large-scale pushback against Political Correctness and Identity Politics, strategies on which leftists have hung their hat for so long.

Together, these elements somehow pushed many on the Left to just lose their marbles.

I was horrified that Trump won. I still am, perhaps even more so. But the insane behaviors of the hardcore Left, which has done such a fabulous job of lowering themselves to Trump's level, has been as big an embarrassment as Trump himself.

That's awesome.

BWK, just an observation....but have you ever tried to place strategically placed commas in your poorly worded "fool-fueled" rants of nothingness? OR could it be that you are simply too pissed and frothing at the mouth to use them? Don't feel bad, you are not the first leftard ass that I have punted into the cyber-coffin corner. Learn! Grow!! Evolve!!!!

Who knows??? Maybe in time, you might even come back and "thank" me for reality kick to the butt.....all in a day's work for me. It's what I do..... as thankless as it may be at times.

(snicker)
Speaking of strategically placed, have you noticed your run on sentencing structure that is interrupted by question marks?

And once again, we are back to square one insisting you prove all your Clinton hang ups, while you dance around your own fire celebrating your make believe ass kicking victory.

Trump mocked a disabled reporter and then lied about it

His first lie was he never knew the guy was disabled
After that lie was disproved, he moved on to the lie being provided by Rightwing pundits who scowered the Internet looking for a clip where he waved his arms

Trump Derangement Syndrome is dangerous. It enables people to believe whatever lies Trump tells

Trump Derangement Syndrome: What those who are dumb enough to believe the shit Trump says. Symptoms include ignoring what a total asshole rump really is.

Forum List

Back