why does the republican party have to cheat in elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

so NONE of you are willing to discuss these facts?

You just want your party to keep cheating huh

I would really like to know why TM is so focused on this 30 year old issue to the exclusion of everything else. :dunno:

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

The bias way in which the articles are written makes them tough to stomach.

I would say it's the Dems who like cheating. There is always a reason when they don't want voter rolls updated.

We need to have every person who wants to vote re-register before the next election. If people don't vote, they needn't bother. Under 30% eligible voters even bother, so that means the majority of legally registered voters leave ballots unused. They might not be using them, but someone is. It explains how a certain someone got 100% or more of the eligible votes and how a trunk load of ballots magically appeared to help Franken win. Yes, there is cheating and updating the rolls is the only way to stop it. Well, that and more honest people overseeing elections.

It would eliminate tens of millions of non-voters, dead people and ineligible people off the rolls. We don't need to continue to give the dishonest people in charge of elections millions of extra ballots to cast on other people's behalf. There is no way to catch them when they use ballots of legally registered voters.

Keep crying about voter ID, which wouldn't solve the problem anyway. We need to stop motor voter registration and make people take the time to register.

I would really like to know why TM is so focused on this 30 year old issue to the exclusion of everything else. :dunno:

this was just a year ago

why are you fucking lying about the facts?

because the American people dong like their ideas

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its fight against voter fraud.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican… (Caroyln Kaster / Associated…)

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

stop lying about the facts

so NONE of you are willing to discuss these facts?

You just want your party to keep cheating huh

You got us TDM. We cheat, lie, steal and eat babies. But our even bigger evil plan it to make like you're crazy so we are not exposed...mwhahahaha

so they don't want to discuss a SCOTUS action frim just last year which PROVES the republican party has to cheat to win elections.

You guys are fucked

You cant cheat enough to win anymore and you cant get out of your court imposed punishment for your cheating.

say good bye to any power

this was just a year ago

The link you're obsessing about in this thread is just a recent hearing on the 30 year old issue. It is not a new case.

Why are you so clueless on your obsession?

this was just a year ago

The link you're obsessing about in this thread is just a recent hearing on the 30 year old issue. It is not a new case.

Why are you so clueless on your obsession?

go get the proof its what you claim it is.

YOUR LYING

because the American people dong like their ideas

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its fight against voter fraud.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican… (Caroyln Kaster / Associated…)

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

stop lying about the facts

Read what I enlarged and bolded, then tell us again how this isn't a 30 year old issue.

The consent decree has remained in effect, and DNC lawyers say they have gone to court in states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Pennsylvania to challenge Republican activities that appear to target mostly black precincts. Both sides agree, however, that the consent decree does not forbid “normal poll watching” by Republican officials.

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year.

see you are lying about this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back