why does the republican party have to cheat in elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does the republican party have to cheat in elections?

Because Americans won't vote for un-American Republican policies.

Your post makes TM look smart, it's a dirty job but I guess someone has to do it.

TM is pretty smart. Horrible speller, though . . .

My post is accurate:

• Requiring vaginal probes is un-American.
  • Using eminent domain to build a pipeline is un-American.
  • Restricting people's right to vote is un-American.
  • Cutting assistance for poor children is un-American.

The list is very long.
Admit it, you just wanted a reason to post vaginal.

SCOTUS won't disturb GOP voter fraud decree - POLITICO.com

tell us all why you think its OK for your party to cheat

You do realize politico called obama liar of the year? You do realize the group that thinks voter id is racist. Requires anyone that attends the rally have an id on there person at all times? You do realize you need an id to enroll in obamacare? You do realize you need an id to cash a welfare check, but you don't need one to vote? Why? Liberals had black panther members intimidating voters at the polls with sticks? You do realize dead people vote for democrats? You do realize that democrat voters have proudly stated they voted multiple times in the last election? You do realize democrats suppress the military vote? You do realize acorn a liberal group was disbanded for fraud? You do realize if all the conservatives that stayed at home, actually voted. Obama wouldn't be presidet now? Now until you clean your own house, PLEASE SHUT THE F#*K UP, PLEASE

Truthsplatters strikes again with another GOP keeping people from voting thread.

Whats this? Number 3,000 or so??

Of course she completely ignores the Dems voting shennanigans.

so you people deny our entire court system right up to the SCOTUS?

your lying about the facts

Our courts system has found your party guilty over and over again.

That is what this case is about.

Your right wing SCOTUS denied you deserve relief.

that means they agree you need to continue to be punished for cheating in elections

so you people deny our entire court system right up to the SCOTUS?

your lying about the facts

Nobody is denying our court system.

We're denying your interpretation of what the consent decree was about.

And we're mocking you because we are getting tired of seeing this same thread over and over and over and over and over....

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

no your LYING about the case.

PROVE this case is what you claim it is with FACTS

You keep avoiding the FACTS of this case because you like your party to cheat

TDM I understand you democrat overlords send you to these parts to spread manure. But come on you have been shown many times there is no fraud in your link. Did YOU even bother reading your OWN link? Seriously if you did you are as big of liar as the lawyer for Gore. If you want real cheating here is an officer of the court lying in one of the biggest case in US history and he is still a democrat hero. Not only lying twice he gets a false affidavit signed. This caused the country to be dragged through weeks of shit all because your side actually does cheat.

Your overlords are lying to you.

http://www.johnziegler.com/editorials_details.asp?editorial=39

David Boies (Gore lead attorney):
Stated to the Florida Supreme Court that dimpled chads had been counted as votes in a case upheld by the Illinois Supreme Court.

Turns out that statement was totally false, as was the affidavit Boies had the lawyer in that case sign. However, Boies still managed to walk on water in the eyes of the media.

David Boies and Florida Supreme Court:
The Court asked Boies how many votes Gore had picked up in the Palm Beach hand recount. Boies said 215. The Court then order 215 to be deducted from Bush's margin.

There was only one problem here. According to the Democratic Election Supervisor Theresa LePore, Gore only picked up 174. Despite this inconvenient fact, the news media used the 215 figure in their new calculations until the U.S. Supreme Court halted the recount. How scary is it that the vote OFFICIAL vote total was, at least temporarily, wrongly determined by a LAWYER?!

no your LYING about the case.

PROVE this case is what you claim it is with FACTS

You've ignored every posting of what the consent decree really addressed.

Why should I waste time doing it again??

nope you just have no facts on your side so you lie instead of providing facts

nope you just have no facts on your side so you lie instead of providing facts

tmidiot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back