why does the republican party have to cheat in elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people are so fucking brain washed you hate the SCOTUS now?

So SCOTUS is always right? I guess Citizens United was right as well.

tumblr_lpdwyzACFL1qjys7d.gif

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

our entire court system has unheld the punishment of the republican party.

on what basis do you claim they are wrong

Site some FACTS

One name: Joe Kennedy
He bought three of his sons their place in American politics with cash and violence and pussy.
Here's a perfect example of LIB voter intimidation AKA cheating:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]
Try that again in 14/16 simian mother fuckers and see what happens.

and what does that have to do with the decades of court records which PROVE the republican party cheats voters our of their votes to win elections?

The scotus looked at the case and said keep punishing the republican party for cheating.

I would still like to know which democrat got their ass kicked in an election, and made TM so furious and obsessed. :dunno:

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

Not one of you disproved this case exists and is resulting in the republican party having to be policed to keep them from cheating voters

you have to lie for your party.

your party has to cheat to win elections.

your party is dying and you cant cheat like you used to

The scotus looked at the case and said keep punishing the republican party for cheating.

They didn't say any such thing.
It means that the Supreme Court refuses to accept the application or appeal and will not judge on it.
It is then up to the congress to make laws for or against any of the cases that the SCOUTS denies to take up.

They didn't say any such thing.
It means that the Supreme Court refuses to accept the application or appeal and will not judge on it.
It is then up to the congress to make laws for or against any of the cases that the SCOUTS denies to take up.

they said NO you do not need relief so we wont take the case

They will NEVER take this case.

If they did the FACTS would be aired all over again and the republican party would die.

the facts are not in the republican party favor which is why all courts have punished them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back