🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does Trump Want To Set Mexican Rapists Free?

"They're rapists".

Those damned wetbacks are swarming into America, guzzling down tequila, and raping our blonde haired, blue eyed, five year old beauty queens.

Trump has said these are the "bad ones" he wants to deport.

So those brown colored rapists and murderers who are rotting in a cell right now, Trump is going to come down and throw open the doors and put them on a bus to Mexico!

Are the rape victims okay with this?

He didn't say he wanted their planes to LAND in Mexico......did he?

So those brown colored rapists and murderers who are rotting in a cell right now, Trump is going to come down and throw open the doors and put them on a bus to Mexico!

So, why shouldn't Mexico be made to deal with their own criminals?
What makes you think Mexico is willing to foot the bill to imprison them for crimes they committed here?
There goes the Liberal mind.
They probably aren't considered criminals in Mexico.
Really? Rapists and murderers aren't considered criminals in Mexico?

I had no idea! Thank GOD an expert on Mexico like yourself came along to illuminate us.
In a nation run by Drug Lords they most probably are NOT considered criminals.
And they are all drunk on tequila and have fleas, too!

So, why shouldn't Mexico be made to deal with their own criminals?
What makes you think Mexico is willing to foot the bill to imprison them for crimes they committed here?

I had no idea! Thank GOD an expert on Mexico like yourself came along to illuminate us.
Some of them are sober some of the time when they have to transport weapons and drugs.
Any other ad hominems?

"They're rapists".

Those damned wetbacks are swarming into America, guzzling down tequila, and raping our blonde haired, blue eyed, five year old beauty queens.

Wait, so what you're saying is that Trump makes Matzo from the blood of Gentile children? :eek:

You keep on the Soros message, oh G-Tarded hack.

Standard Disclaimer: Not a single word of G-Tard5000's post was true - not even one.

Some of them are sober some of the time when they have to transport weapons and drugs.
Any other ad hominems?
That is not an ad hominem. I notice you have been throwing that phrase around a lot today. Did someone just teach it to you? Go back and ask them to teach you how to use it correctly.

IDIOT.

"They're rapists".

Wait, so what you're saying is that Trump makes Matzo from the blood of Gentile children? :eek:

You keep on the Soros message, oh G-Tarded hack.

Standard Disclaimer: Not a single word of G-Tard5000's post was true - not even one.
Ah. My stalker has arrived. Isn't he marvelous?

[

Is it current US policy to not deport convicted illegal Mexican rapists after they have served their time?

G-Tard is;

Melting.jpg

Any other ad hominems?
That is not an ad hominem. I notice you have been throwing that phrase around a lot today. Did someone just teach it to you? Go back and ask them to teach you how to use it correctly.

IDIOT.
Liberals offer nothing but insults, otherwise known as ad hominems.
I presume such an erudite personage as yourself would know full well the meaning of the phrase.

Any other ad hominems?

IDIOT.

I knew it!

I knew UnCensored was a liberal!

It's all starting to make sense now...

Any other ad hominems?

IDIOT.

I knew it!

Ideologues on this site are all too often guilty of ad hominems.
I'm not an ideologue.

Any other ad hominems?

IDIOT.

I knew it!

I'm not an ideologue.

I am an ideologue, but I nearly always offer on topic substance, and I generally only resort to ad hominems if some asshole starts it.

And even then I nearly always try to include something on topic, and my goal is always to move the discussion back to the topic.

It takes a special kind of retard to bleev posting a bad cartoon and claiming it is the person he is stalking as "refuting". :lol:

That word doesn't mean what you think it does.

You are having a SERIOUS meltdown across this board today.

I get it, the polls are not at ALL what you Hillaryites want them to be, and you have no control over your emotions. So you come in here with your moronic demagoguery, spewing the most absurd bullshit and expect to be treated with respect?

You have the right name, G-Tard.

"They're rapists".

That's after they serve their sentences. Now, the obastard lets them loose to hide out in sanctuary cities.

Any other ad hominems?

IDIOT.

I knew it!

I'm not an ideologue.

I am an ideologue, but I nearly always offer on topic substance, and I generally only resort to ad hominems if some asshole starts it.

And even then I nearly always try to include something on topic, and my goal is always to move the discussion back to the topic.
I do not consider you to be an ideologue.

Forum List

Back