Why doesn't congress investigate the Biased news stations for interfering....

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
into the voting process?

Where are those mysterious 12 women who the Propaganda Media pulled in to disrupt Trump, isn't that an interference? I mean, isn't the intent to sway someone's vote? So let's play fair here.

How about the Billy Bush interview from 12 years ago, let's prosecute that set of individuals who wanted to influence our voting ability as a nation. That is interfering.

Then let's find out why no Hillary news was ever presented, with holding news and instead of releasing trump propaganda?

Fk all you control freak libturds who think the world revolves around your anus. I want justice. We have internal interference biasing

The same power structure that bought up your Clinton deregulated media machine also bought out your political machine son. Locate a clue.

into the voting process?

Where are those mysterious 12 women who the Propaganda Media pulled in to disrupt Trump, isn't that an interference? I mean, isn't the intent to sway someone's vote? So let's play fair here.

How about the Billy Bush interview from 12 years ago, let's prosecute that set of individuals who wanted to influence our voting ability as a nation. That is interfering.

Then let's find out why no Hillary news was ever presented, with holding news and instead of releasing trump propaganda?

Fk all you control freak libturds who think the world revolves around your anus. I want justice. We have internal interference biasing

Im with the trumpkins here. The only thing missing the little folk running around with pitch forks, torches and machetes. This is nothing but an attempted coup and I do hope trump uses every legal means to utterly politicaly destroy all the names mentioned in the investigation from the president to McCain on over to the Clintons.

The same power structure that bought up your Clinton deregulated media machine also bought out your political machine son. Locate a clue.
well I know this and why I want them rounded up and punished. Let's go for it , they violated my voting rights by lying continuously over the broadcasting airwaves and all news outlets

Fox News should lose their FCC license. Then Obama would have had a perfect administration.

Forum List

Back