Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

Is waving a penis in front of someone rape?

Then how can someone be a rapist for doing so? Not that he did
Oops I’m thinking of the 3rd victim. Claims of Kavanaugh participating in “gang rapes.”

You are a hateful idiot. If you ever get falsely accused of a crime, I hope you get the same Guilty Until Proven Innocent treatment you are supporting for Kavanaugh.
I will never be accused of rape. I was not raised poorly like Kavanaugh was. In my household, no meant no.

Here's the problem. That doesn't matter. If any woman anywhere accuses you, you are Guilty Until Proven Innocent according to the New Rules you support.
She would need to pass a polygraph, be vetted for months, and find people in my life that say it’s in line with my behavior at the time they claim it happened. None of those will ever happen.

None of those things have happened against Kavanaugh but you’ve concluded his guilt

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.

Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

The PTB within the GOP have decided that sexual misconduct, sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, etc. are all acceptable so, they won't need to do that.

Does lying bother you at all?

That HAS to be rhetorical, since rather than being bothered, he rather obviously enjoys it.

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
There is nothing wrong with Kavanaugh as a Justice.

Correct. Bush ordered the FBI to investigate. It was out of their jurisdiction at the time. Drumpf should do the same thing.
How is the distinction between FEDERAL and STATE laws, and their respective jurisdictions, escaping your notice?

There is no evidence either way. Thats why you have the FBI Investigate.
We have no evidence, no witnesses, no time or date, only the sketchiest of ideas of where this allegedly occurred, so let's throw all legal rules and precedents viz. jurisdiction out the window and bring the feds in on the case!
The precedent is the Anita Hill case. The FBI was brought in on that.

The FBI was brought in to investigate charges leveled of sexual harassment by adults employed by the Federal government who was alleged to have committed the offense on Federal Property. Not a dispute between teenagers 30 something years ago with no evidence at all.
Correct. Bush ordered the FBI to investigate. It was out of their jurisdiction at the time. Drumpf should do the same thing.

It was NOT out of their jurisdiction

How is the distinction between FEDERAL and STATE laws and their respective jurisdictions escaping your notice?
It escapes my notice because it is irrelevant. It doesnt matter at all about jurisdictions once the POTUS orders the FBI to investigate.

We have no evidence, no witnesses, no time or date, only the sketchiest of ideas of where this allegedly occurred, so let's throw all legal rules and precedents viz. jurisdiction out the window and bring the feds in on the case!

The FBI was brought in to investigate charges leveled of sexual harassment by adults employed by the Federal government who was alleged to have committed the offense on Federal Property. Not a dispute between teenagers 30 something years ago with no evidence at all.

So why did Bush have to order them to investigate?

You are a hateful idiot. If you ever get falsely accused of a crime, I hope you get the same Guilty Until Proven Innocent treatment you are supporting for Kavanaugh.
I will never be accused of rape. I was not raised poorly like Kavanaugh was. In my household, no meant no.

Here's the problem. That doesn't matter. If any woman anywhere accuses you, you are Guilty Until Proven Innocent according to the New Rules you support.
She would need to pass a polygraph, be vetted for months, and find people in my life that say it’s in line with my behavior at the time they claim it happened. None of those will ever happen.
Then why in your mind is kavanaugh guilty when none of what you says needs to happen has happened?
Those things did happen. That’s why I wrote so specifically.

It’s the exact opposite of what’s happened. Are you even bothering to research or did you just conclude Republican bad!

It escapes my notice because it is irrelevant. It doesnt matter at all about jurisdictions once the POTUS orders the FBI to investigate.
You're making me pine for the lucidity and commitment to reality of truthmatters. :lmao:

42450988_1542624565839479_363937876347453440_n.jpg

You're making me pine for the lucidity and commitment to reality of truthmatters. :lmao:
That sounds like a deflection to me. Are you saying the FBI investigated the Anita Hill issue on its own or is this your way of acknowledging Bush ordered them to do it and still save face?

That sounds like a deflection to me. Are you saying the FBI investigated the Anita Hill issue on its own or is this your way of acknowledging Bush ordered them to do it and still
save face?

Anita Hill claimed the behavior happened at a federal agency, on federal property. That's what gave them the authority and the jurisdiction to look into the claims.

The FBI can't just go investigate anything it feels like, it investigates when federal laws are broken.

How is the distinction between FEDERAL and STATE laws and their respective jurisdictions escaping your notice?

So you are saying a President can make the FBI investigate and prosecute breaches in State law?

Are you really that stupid?

That sounds like a deflection to me. Are you saying the FBI investigated the Anita Hill issue on its own or is this your way of acknowledging Bush ordered them to do it and still
save face?

Anita Hill claimed the behavior happened at a federal agency, on federal property. That's what gave them the authority and the jurisdiction to look into the claims.

The FBI can't just go investigate anything it feels like, it investigates when federal laws are broken.
You havent answered the question. Why did Bush have to order the FBI to investigate?

He really is a special kind of stupid, isn't he?

So you are saying a President can make the FBI investigate and prosecute breaches in State law?

Are you really that stupid?
No. You added prosecute. I never claimed anything about prosecution. I said investigate.

The first time you give in to extortion, you can never stop doing so. I wish they would vote on him tomorrow

"Moral principle"??? The man has lived a sterling life of service, family, and faith, and out of the blue come two wingnuts with flimsy, decades-old stories of alleged abuse that not a single witness has supported. One of the stories was so obviously nonsense that even the New York Times wouldn't print it.

Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, let's start the investigation(s) today.

Maybe YOU can tell us: start the investigation WHERE? HOW? Exactly WHAT has Ford given anyone to tell an investigator where to start? What magic is it people like you think investigators have to make something out of this farrago of vague shadows she's offered?
Do you think the FBI always has everything laid out for them nice and neat when they get started? Did they know the who/what/when/where/why of the Russian interference in our election the day they began?
They can figure it out and if it is NOT POSSIBLE for them to come up with anything one way or the other, that is also important to know for the record. It is not up to you to prejudge based on what we've read in the newspaper.

"Laid out nice and neat"? All I suggested is that they need some sort of lead to investigate. Now if you're done building me straw men about what they DON'T need, perhaps you could stop dodging the question and answer it. Do not give me "They can figure something out". That's exactly what I just got done saying: you think there's some mysterious magic that the FBI has that ordinary people cannot imagine. Possibly little fairies flit by and bring them notes full of sparkly dust, or they consult the Oracle of Delphi.

The truth is, they do what cops and private investigators everywhere do: they take the victim's statement, and then they follow up on the information provided. And if no information is provided, they say, "I'm sorry, there's nothing to go on here." FBI agents are just humans; they're not Time Cops, hopping in their time machine to go back and follow Brett Kavanaugh around 1982 to find out where he went and what he did.
I'd prefer they be the ones to determine that, Cecilie, instead of you.

I just heard, "I hate that you're correct, and I'm too dishonest to admit it."

The FBI already HAS made that determination. Did someone forget to tell you?
no they didn't, they did not have this accusation to investigate, this is new information they NEVER looked in to,
WHAT ARE YOU afraid they will find? They have experience in vetting these kind of allegations and a whole team of expert investigators that do this for a living.

you guys are playing politics by not allowing the FBI to do their job.... it's not the Democrats.

Forum List

Back