Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.

Because anyone else he nominates will get the same treatment.

Because this whole thing is a setup, a political shaft job.
Drumpf has nominated other people and none were accused of being a rapist.
Whats your point?
My point is that you clowns lie when you claim the next nominee will be accused of being a rapist.

Vote Kavanaugh on the USSC now and fuk these false accusers and their azzhole lawyers.
Yeah what’s a little rape here or there
Who was raped?
The 3rd victim claims gang rape. Interesting to note that you’re happy to defend attempted rape.

Very happy to defend bullshit, just call the vote and put him on the USSC. No police report? Don't go away mad, just go away.
Then he’ll be impeached, rape enabler

How will you do that without the house or senate?

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.

Whats your point?
My point is that you clowns lie when you claim the next nominee will be accused of being a rapist.
I never said that.

Sticking to moral principles? Where is the morality in falsely accusing someone of rape?
Why are you so convinced the accusations are false? Are you incapable of thinking for yourself? And no, I am not convinced they are true. I just recognize that I don’t know. But I get it - papa Trump says he’s a good man so that automatically means he is.

Because we can look at the evidence

Whats your point?
I never said that.
The person that asked the question did or are you admitting you didnt read what I was responding to?

Sticking to moral principles? Where is the morality in falsely accusing someone of rape?
Why are you so convinced the accusations are false? Are you incapable of thinking for yourself? And no, I am not convinced they are true. I just recognize that I don’t know. But I get it - papa Trump says he’s a good man so that automatically means he is.

There is no evidence either way. Thats why you have the FBI Investigate.

Who was raped?
The 3rd victim claims gang rape. Interesting to note that you’re happy to defend attempted rape.

Very happy to defend bullshit, just call the vote and put him on the USSC. No police report? Don't go away mad, just go away.
Then he’ll be impeached, rape enabler

You can get 2/3 of the Senate? No? Then impeachment can't happen. Go wallow in your bullshit.
You think a few republicans won’t sign on to impeach a rapist?! Geez, you think even less of your party than I do.

No. We don’t think they will impeach Kavanaugh.

But if you do, then let’s have a vote

We have no evidence, no witnesses, no time or date, only the sketchiest of ideas of where this allegedly occurred, so let's throw all legal rules and precedents viz. jurisdiction out the window and bring the feds in on the case!
The precedent is the Anita Hill case. The FBI was brought in on that.

Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

The PTB within the GOP have decided that sexual misconduct, sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, etc. are all acceptable so, they won't need to do that.

Does lying bother you at all?

Those things did happen. That’s why I wrote so specifically.
No they haven't. Again you lie like a rug.
I’m not going to hold your hand through this. If you want to remain ignorant, fine.
That's rich coming from a lying scumbag like you. Every post you have had on this subject has been proven misleading, incorrect and simply ignorant. You live in a self obsessed world of delusion. You think just because you post something people will believe it. None one on here is as dumb and full of shit as you.
Fine. You can begin your path out of crippling ignorance by googling “Dr. Ford” and “polygraph.” If you’re one of the retards boycotting google then you can use DuckDuckGo
Ill give you that. You were right on one thing. You must be proud.
Google the other 2

We have no evidence, no witnesses, no time or date, only the sketchiest of ideas of where this allegedly occurred, so let's throw all legal rules and precedents viz. jurisdiction out the window and bring the feds in on the case!
There was a completely idiotic federal sexual harassment statute that gave them jurisdiction...There is no such federal law on the books concerning alleged juvenile grab-ass.

You lose, Corky.

LIAR. Not accused of rape, just penis games when drinking. She was so drunk she had a fuzzy memory of the incident. (sounds like normal foreplay to me)

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said." The FBI doesn't investigate foreplay.
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years
You just wish he’d wave his penis in front of your face.

Is waving a penis in front of someone rape?

Then how can someone be a rapist for doing so? Not that he did
Oops I’m thinking of the 3rd victim. Claims of Kavanaugh participating in “gang rapes.”

You are a hateful idiot. If you ever get falsely accused of a crime, I hope you get the same Guilty Until Proven Innocent treatment you are supporting for Kavanaugh.
I will never be accused of rape. I was not raised poorly like Kavanaugh was. In my household, no meant no.
I’m confident Kavanaugh thought the same thing.

Course you have a karma thing going against you

If there is no evidence either way, what the hell are you investigating? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No they haven't. Again you lie like a rug.
I’m not going to hold your hand through this. If you want to remain ignorant, fine.
That's rich coming from a lying scumbag like you. Every post you have had on this subject has been proven misleading, incorrect and simply ignorant. You live in a self obsessed world of delusion. You think just because you post something people will believe it. None one on here is as dumb and full of shit as you.
Fine. You can begin your path out of crippling ignorance by googling “Dr. Ford” and “polygraph.” If you’re one of the retards boycotting google then you can use DuckDuckGo
Ill give you that. You were right on one thing. You must be proud.
Google the other 2
Yep. It looks like a 3rd women is coming forward.

Because Kavanugh is more than qualified to sit on the Supreme Court and unsubstantiated allegations from 36 years ago that were not made public until after the confirmation hearings were done and they were ready to vote don’t change that.

The FBI was brought in to investigate charges leveled of sexual harassment by adults employed by the Federal government who was alleged to have committed the offense on Federal Property. Not a dispute between teenagers 30 something years ago with no evidence at all.

If there is no evidence either way, what the hell are you investigating? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Are you stupid or is someone paying you to look stupid?

You investigate to gather the evidence.

The FBI was brought in to investigate charges leveled of sexual harassment by adults employed by the Federal government who was alleged to have committed the offense on Federal Property. Not a dispute between teenagers 30 something years ago with no evidence at all.
Correct. Bush ordered the FBI to investigate. It was out of their jurisdiction at the time. Drumpf should do the same thing.

Forum List

Back