Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

Maybe YOU can tell us: start the investigation WHERE? HOW? Exactly WHAT has Ford given anyone to tell an investigator where to start? What magic is it people like you think investigators have to make something out of this farrago of vague shadows she's offered?
Do you think the FBI always has everything laid out for them nice and neat when they get started? Did they know the who/what/when/where/why of the Russian interference in our election the day they began?
They can figure it out and if it is NOT POSSIBLE for them to come up with anything one way or the other, that is also important to know for the record. It is not up to you to prejudge based on what we've read in the newspaper.

"Laid out nice and neat"? All I suggested is that they need some sort of lead to investigate. Now if you're done building me straw men about what they DON'T need, perhaps you could stop dodging the question and answer it. Do not give me "They can figure something out". That's exactly what I just got done saying: you think there's some mysterious magic that the FBI has that ordinary people cannot imagine. Possibly little fairies flit by and bring them notes full of sparkly dust, or they consult the Oracle of Delphi.

The truth is, they do what cops and private investigators everywhere do: they take the victim's statement, and then they follow up on the information provided. And if no information is provided, they say, "I'm sorry, there's nothing to go on here." FBI agents are just humans; they're not Time Cops, hopping in their time machine to go back and follow Brett Kavanaugh around 1982 to find out where he went and what he did.
I'd prefer they be the ones to determine that, Cecilie, instead of you.

I just heard, "I hate that you're correct, and I'm too dishonest to admit it."

The FBI already HAS made that determination. Did someone forget to tell you?
no they didn't, they did not have this accusation to investigate, this is new information they NEVER looked in to,
WHAT ARE YOU afraid they will find? They have experience in vetting these kind of allegations and a whole team of expert investigators that do this for a living.

you guys are playing politics by not allowing the FBI to do their job.... it's not the Democrats.

Its not the FBI's job to investigate 36 year old claims by juveniles. Show where the FBI investigated a 17 year old HS kid for anything? Never.

"Moral principle"??? The man has lived a sterling life of service, family, and faith, and out of the blue come two wingnuts with flimsy, decades-old stories of alleged abuse that not a single witness has supported. One of the stories was so obviously nonsense that even the New York Times wouldn't print it.
Just because he didnt rape you personally doesnt mean he has lived a sterling life.

Do you think the FBI always has everything laid out for them nice and neat when they get started? Did they know the who/what/when/where/why of the Russian interference in our election the day they began?
They can figure it out and if it is NOT POSSIBLE for them to come up with anything one way or the other, that is also important to know for the record. It is not up to you to prejudge based on what we've read in the newspaper.

"Laid out nice and neat"? All I suggested is that they need some sort of lead to investigate. Now if you're done building me straw men about what they DON'T need, perhaps you could stop dodging the question and answer it. Do not give me "They can figure something out". That's exactly what I just got done saying: you think there's some mysterious magic that the FBI has that ordinary people cannot imagine. Possibly little fairies flit by and bring them notes full of sparkly dust, or they consult the Oracle of Delphi.

The truth is, they do what cops and private investigators everywhere do: they take the victim's statement, and then they follow up on the information provided. And if no information is provided, they say, "I'm sorry, there's nothing to go on here." FBI agents are just humans; they're not Time Cops, hopping in their time machine to go back and follow Brett Kavanaugh around 1982 to find out where he went and what he did.

no they didn't, they did not have this accusation to investigate, this is new information they NEVER looked in to,
WHAT ARE YOU afraid they will find? They have experience in vetting these kind of allegations and a whole team of expert investigators that do this for a living.

you guys are playing politics by not allowing the FBI to do their job.... it's not the Democrats.

Its not the FBI's job to investigate 36 year old claims by juveniles. Show where the FBI investigated a 17 year old HS kid for anything? Never.
It is if the POTUS orders them to do so like Bush did.

State offenses -let alone ones with no evidence, witnesses, date and time, and well beyond the statute of limitations- are all beyond FBI jurisdiction and preview.

"Moral principle"??? The man has lived a sterling life of service, family, and faith, and out of the blue come two wingnuts with flimsy, decades-old stories of alleged abuse that not a single witness has supported. One of the stories was so obviously nonsense that even the New York Times wouldn't print it.
Just because he didnt rape you personally doesnt mean he has lived a sterling life.

Passing (6) FBI background check means he led a very good life. Vote him on the USSC ASAP

You poor hapless libs, what are you going to do when we replace justice Ginsburg with a staunch conservative? Look, their faces they look sad.

Passing (6) FBI background check means he led a very good life. Vote him on the USSC ASAP
No it just means no one told the FBI that Kav raped them. It also proves the FBI can only investigate claims when they know who to talk to.

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
If they withdraw the nomination before allowing Kavanaugh a chance to defend himself from political smear attacks, who is going to accept a nomination in the future knowing they will be falsely attacked by mentally unstable democrats?
Justice Thomas survived the vetting, even though he should not have....

the same thing 30 years later, is probably going to happen to Kavanaugh.... only even worse for Dr. Ford, no investigation by the FBI investigators trained for this, no witnesses allowed at the hearing...

believe the man, shun the hysterical, confused, mistaken, woman whore.... :thup:

we got it....

nothing has changed among the Republicans in congress. :rolleyes:
Why should he not have survived. We don't believe ford because she cant produce anything credible.
without investigators, who are experts and do this for a living, investigating the accusations, how do you know what can be produced or not?

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF the FBI finding out?

Why would anyone NOT want the FBI to investigate whether there is any information that can be obtained, that the Senators could inform themselves with? They could just as easily find out this woman is making it up.

Kavanaugh should INSIST on having the FBI investigate... it would help him and his family, clear their name....

unless of course, he has something to hide? no one should settle for a rushed through vote with no investigation...

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
If they withdraw the nomination before allowing Kavanaugh a chance to defend himself from political smear attacks, who is going to accept a nomination in the future knowing they will be falsely attacked by mentally unstable democrats?

the same thing 30 years later, is probably going to happen to Kavanaugh.... only even worse for Dr. Ford, no investigation by the FBI investigators trained for this, no witnesses allowed at the hearing...

believe the man, shun the hysterical, confused, mistaken, woman whore.... :thup:

we got it....

Why should he not have survived. We don't believe ford because she cant produce anything credible.
without investigators, who are experts and do this for a living, investigating the accusations, how do you know what can be produced or not?

Why would anyone NOT want the FBI to investigate whether there is any information that can be obtained, that the Senators could inform themselves with? They could just as easily find out this woman is making it up.

Kavanaugh should INSIST on having the FBI investigate... it would help him and his family, clear their name....

unless of course, he has something to hide? no one should settle for a rushed through vote with no investigation...
They are definitely afraid an investigation would turn up more rapes or attempted rapes.

we got it....

After your side elected the accused rapist and serial sexual assaulter Bill Clinton president your side has jack shit to say about Kavanaugh.

Well, if you had a 17-year-old kid on a multi-state murder spree a la Charles Starkweather and Caril Ann Fugate, I'm pretty sure they would investigate THAT.

we got it....

After your side elected the accused rapist and serial sexual assaulter Bill Clinton president your side has jack shit to say about Kavanaugh.
Your side elected a man that was accused of rape, child molestation, and admitted on national TV he grabbed pussies. You should really be quiet.

we got it....

Your side elected a man that was accused of rape, child molestation, and admitted on national TV he grabbed pussies. You should really be quiet.

So.

we got it....

So.
So dont lecture someone when you have done the same thing and worse.

we got it....

What are you afraid the FBI will find?

I do not think it is at all unreasonable to request the FBI to reopen their back ground check on him with these new accusations....

There is nothing partisan in asking for the FBI to reopen their background check...

it is something ALL OF US should want....?

so, why is there resistance to it??? What's going on for the Republicans to break their own protocol on it? Makes no sense? This investigation could greatly help Kavanaugh?

we got it....

What are you afraid the FBI will find?

I do not think it is at all unreasonable to request the FBI to reopen their back ground check on him with these new accusations....

There is nothing partisan in asking for the FBI to reopen their background check...

it is something ALL OF US should want....?

so, why is there resistance to it??? What's going on for the Republicans to break their own protocol on it? Makes no sense? This investigation could greatly help Kavanaugh?

Kavanaugh has already passed 6 FBI background checks, here this is for you :itsok:

I’m not going to hold your hand through this. If you want to remain ignorant, fine.
That's rich coming from a lying scumbag like you. Every post you have had on this subject has been proven misleading, incorrect and simply ignorant. You live in a self obsessed world of delusion. You think just because you post something people will believe it. None one on here is as dumb and full of shit as you.
Fine. You can begin your path out of crippling ignorance by googling “Dr. Ford” and “polygraph.” If you’re one of the retards boycotting google then you can use DuckDuckGo
Ill give you that. You were right on one thing. You must be proud.
Google the other 2
Yep. It looks like a 3rd women is coming forward.
Who cares? It’s all bull shit.

Forum List

Back