Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.

Because at this point in time, the Democrats would just delay the confirmation vote until after the election. And if the D's win the election, no one is going to get confirmed then.

He is. He is accused by very credible people.

No he isn't.
I agree. He isnt innocent of the accusations.
As usual you will be proven wrong
No I wont. You guys are too afraid to have it investigated.

She's lying. Thats all. Weve already seen this carnival with hill. The Rs are spineless and should shut this carnival down and confirm hill.
Prove she is lying by having the FBI investigate. Until then we know he is a rapist.

He isn’t. He is only accused by less than credible people.

No he isn't.
Yes he is.

No, he is not. He is being deemed guilty until prove innocent by Dem Political operatives.
Hes a rapist so he should be deemed guilty.

Nope, thats not how it works. Its on the accuser to provide evidence. She doesnt have any evidence. Just lies and people who said they cant corroborate her story.

No he isn't.
Why would I be afraid? I have no skin in this thing.

No he isn't.
Yes he is.

No, he is not. He is being deemed guilty until prove innocent by Dem Political operatives.

Nope, thats not how it works. Its on the accuser to provide evidence. She doesnt have any evidence. Just lies and people who said they cant corroborate her story.
She cant provide evidence if the FBI doesnt investigate. He is rapist.

No he isn't.

She's lying. Thats all. Weve already seen this carnival with hill. The Rs are spineless and should shut this carnival down and confirm hill.
Prove she is lying by having the FBI investigate. Until then we know he is a rapist.

If this happened she would have contacted local police 35 years ago. This isn't an FBI issue. Are you really that ignorant?

No he isn't.
Yes he is.

You have no proof. You are just saying that. You are a rapist and should be locked up.

No he isn't.
You would be afraid because you want Kav to be confirmed. If this is investigated his rapist past will be revealed.

She cant provide evidence if the FBI doesnt investigate. He is rapist.

Lol, you're blind.

No he isn't.
Yes he is.

Oh, like the man on the right should have been?

iu.jpeg

No he isn't.
Yes he is.

Don’t confuse milkweed. He thinks he’s smart.

"He's a rapist".

There are people who will never be part of constructive conversation, and they're not terribly difficult to identify.

If this happened she would have contacted local police 35 years ago. This isn't an FBI issue. Are you really that ignorant?
Not true. There are plenty of people that get raped and never report it. Its an FBI issue if they are directed to investigate which you gullible repub jock strap holders dont want.

No he isn't.
Yes he is.

You have no proof. You are just saying that. You are a rapist and should be locked up.

Thats right. Any one of us can make that same assertion about asclepias.

"He's a rapist".

There are people who will never be part of constructive conversation, and they're not terribly difficult to identify.
If he isnt a rapist why are repubs afraid of having the FBI investigate with this new information in tow?

No he isn't.
You would be afraid because you want Kav to be confirmed. If this is investigated his rapist past will be revealed.[/

I couldn’t care less if he is confirmed. They can investigate all they want. He isn’t a rapist. But I’m glad you know the future and like the guilty until proven innocent track. Fucking idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thats right. Any one of us can make that same assertion about asclepias.
The difference though is our accusations are probably right.

Not true. There are plenty of people that get raped and never report it. Its an FBI issue if they are directed to investigate which you gullible repub jock strap holders dont want.

No, its a local issue. It only goes to the FBI when it crosses state lines. Come on, you're embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back