Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

"He's a rapist".
There are people who will never be part of constructive conversation, and they're not terribly difficult to identify.
If he isnt a rapist why are repubs afraid of having the FBI investigate with this new information in tow?
I don't know. What I do know is that none of us can claim, with any honesty whatsoever, to know what actually happened.

That doesn't stop us from jumping to the worst possible conclusion for blatantly transparent partisan reasons.

"He's a rapist".
There are people who will never be part of constructive conversation, and they're not terribly difficult to identify.
If he isnt a rapist why are repubs afraid of having the FBI investigate with this new information in tow?
I don't know. What I do know is that none of us can claim, with any honesty whatsoever, to know what actually happened.

That doesn't stop us from jumping to the worst possible conclusion for blatantly transparent partisan reasons.
Well whats more likely given the repubs behavior on this topic? They come out smelling like a rose in any scenario where they take the time to have the FBI investigate. Are they stupid or is it that Kav has raped someone and they know about it?

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
Kavanaugh being a rapist is part of his appeal for Trump sheep.
He isn't a rapist. He has been accused ( with no evidence ) of attempted rape. I know the truth is hard for you, but if you try it will get better with each passing day.
The 2nd victim is accusing him of rape

Neither “victim” is accusing him of rape.

"He's a rapist".

Wrong. YOU assume it's just partisan, because you're more invested in feeling superior than anything else.

Show me some EVIDENCE, and I'll be happy to talk about a new nominee. Show me a blatant string of political games, and you're damned right I'm going to form a negative conclusion.

"He's a rapist".

Well whats more likely given the repubs behavior on this topic? They come out smelling like a rose in any scenario where they take the time to have the FBI investigate. Are they stupid or is it that Kav has raped someone and they know about it?
Well, like good little partisans, they're laying low, trying not to say anything stupid, hoping for the best, and planning to do everything they can to cram this through.

Just as the Democrats would be doing if the situation were reversed.

No he isn't.
I agree. He isnt innocent of the accusations.
As usual you will be proven wrong
No I wont. You guys are too afraid to have it investigated.

She's lying. Thats all. Weve already seen this carnival with hill. The Rs are spineless and should shut this carnival down and confirm hill.
Prove she is lying by having the FBI investigate. Until then we know he is a rapist.
You don’t know anything. This is a local matter not FBI . My God you are obtuse.

"He's a rapist".

Wrong. YOU assume it's just partisan, because you're more invested in feeling superior than anything else.

Show me some EVIDENCE, and I'll be happy to talk about a new nominee. Show me a blatant string of political games, and you're damned right I'm going to form a negative conclusion.
There is no evidence that is ever "good enough" for a partisan.

You think you and your tribe are superior, great. No skin off my nose.

I agree. He isnt innocent of the accusations.

She's lying. Thats all. Weve already seen this carnival with hill. The Rs are spineless and should shut this carnival down and confirm hill.
Prove she is lying by having the FBI investigate. Until then we know he is a rapist.
You don’t know anything. This is a local matter not FBI . My God you are obtuse.
You sound like an idiot. Obama ordered the FBI to investigate a local matter.

You're just stupid or dumb. I'm sorry. Too bad you were never taught civics, history, law, constitution.

Good for him, Obama is of no concern.She hasn’t filed any charges milkweed. This is a local issue. If she were truly interested she would file. I rather sound like an idiot to someone who has proven them self to indeed be an idiot.

You're just stupid or dumb. I'm sorry. Too bad you were never taught civics, history, law, constitution.
Dont get angry. Get a better argument. There is absolutely no reason for the FBI not to investigate. Its been done before.

Good for him, Obama is of no concern.She hasn’t filed any charges milkweed. This is a local issue. If she were truly interested she would file. I rather sound like an idiot to someone who has proven them self to indeed be an idiot.
Well Obama is of concern when he did exactly what you clowns claim cannot be done. Bush did the same thing. Just admit it. You guys want a sexual predator on the SC.

Dont get angry. Get a better argument. There is absolutely no reason for the FBI not to investigate. Its been done before.

There is absolutely no reason for them to investigate. This isnt their jurisdiction. This is the lefts version of trying to call up their brown shirts.

There is absolutely no reason for them to investigate. This isnt their jurisdiction. This is the lefts version of trying to call up their brown shirts.
Its imperative they investigate. It becomes their jurisdiction the second the POTUS tells them to investigate. Everything else is avoidance behavior toward the facts.

All of you liberal men who wish a SCOTUS nomination be undermined by 35 year old, unsupported sexual misconduct allegations......#MeToo will soon be targeting YOUR school-boy history, even if you claim to be squeaky clean.

All of you liberal men who wish a SCOTUS nomination be undermined by 35 year old, unsupported sexual misconduct allegations......#MeToo will soon be targeting YOUR school-boy history, even if you claim to be squeaky clean.
I say go ahead and give it your best shot. I dont care because I havent raped anyone. Only people that have something to hide would be worried about that.

Well Obama is of concern when he did exactly what you clowns claim cannot be done. Bush did the same thing. Just admit it. You guys want a sexual predator on the SC.
Hey asshat. I didn’t say it can’t be done. I’m saying this is a local/state matter. I don’t know about the other ones you refer. Were they already filed?

Its imperative they investigate. It becomes their jurisdiction the second the POTUS tells them to investigate. Everything else is avoidance behavior toward the facts.
What facts? She hasn’t produced any. There have already been 6 investigations.

Hey asshat. I didn’t say it can’t be done. I’m saying this is a local/state matter. I don’t know about the other ones you refer. Were they already filed?
You used the local issue as an excuse. Nothing was filed on the Anita Hill case. Bush just ordered the FBI to investigate.

What facts? She hasn’t produced any. There have already been 6 investigations.
The facts that would available if the FBI investigated. The FBI didnt investigate these claims.

Forum List

Back