Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

All of you liberal men who wish a SCOTUS nomination be undermined by 35 year old, unsupported sexual misconduct allegations......#MeToo will soon be targeting YOUR school-boy history, even if you claim to be squeaky clean.
I say go ahead and give it your best shot. I dont care because I havent raped anyone. Only people that have something to hide would be worried about that.

You are naive and also seemed to have missed the point....It doesn't matter if you say you didn't rape anyone. The ALLEGATION is enough to ruin your life.....#MeToo does not need proof.

All of you liberal men who wish a SCOTUS nomination be undermined by 35 year old, unsupported sexual misconduct allegations......#MeToo will soon be targeting YOUR school-boy history, even if you claim to be squeaky clean.
I say go ahead and give it your best shot. I dont care because I havent raped anyone. Only people that have something to hide would be worried about that.

You are naive and also seemed to have missed the point....It doesn't matter if you say you didn't rape anyone. The ALLEGATION is enough to ruin your life.....#MeToo does not need proof.
I'm not naive. I'm actually experienced. I've been accused of raping someone and it didnt ruin my life. Whats your next excuse?

You don’t know anything. This is a local matter not FBI . My God you are obtuse.
You sound like an idiot. Obama ordered the FBI to investigate a local matter.
Good for him, Obama is of no concern.She hasn’t filed any charges milkweed. This is a local issue. If she were truly interested she would file. I rather sound like an idiot to someone who has proven them self to indeed be an idiot.
Well Obama is of concern when he did exactly what you clowns claim cannot be done. Bush did the same thing. Just admit it. You guys want a sexual predator on the SC.
Hey asshat. I didn’t say it can’t be done. I’m saying this is a local/state matter. I don’t know about the other ones you refer. Were they already filed?
You used the local issue as an excuse. Nothing was filed on the Anita Hill case. Bush just ordered the FBI to investigate.
Not an excuse. It’s how things work. Good that bush
You don’t know anything. This is a local matter not FBI . My God you are obtuse.
You sound like an idiot. Obama ordered the FBI to investigate a local matter.
Good for him, Obama is of no concern.She hasn’t filed any charges milkweed. This is a local issue. If she were truly interested she would file. I rather sound like an idiot to someone who has proven them self to indeed be an idiot.
Well Obama is of concern when he did exactly what you clowns claim cannot be done. Bush did the same thing. Just admit it. You guys want a sexual predator on the SC.
Hey asshat. I didn’t say it can’t be done. I’m saying this is a local/state matter. I don’t know about the other ones you refer. Were they already filed?
You used the local issue as an excuse. Nothing was filed on the Anita Hill case. Bush just ordered the FBI to investigate.
bush did it because it was a federal matter in federal property. You are ignorant of the law.

You're just stupid or dumb. I'm sorry. Too bad you were never taught civics, history, law, constitution.
Dont get angry. Get a better argument. There is absolutely no reason for the FBI not to investigate. Its been done before.

There is absolutely no reason for them to investigate. This isnt their jurisdiction. This is the lefts version of trying to call up their brown shirts.
Its imperative they investigate. It becomes their jurisdiction the second the POTUS tells them to investigate. Everything else is avoidance behavior toward the facts.
What facts? She hasn’t produced any. There have already been 6 investigations.
The facts that would available if the FBI investigated. The FBI didnt investigate these claims.
They have found nothing of his character that supports these allegations. This is not a federal issue.

The facts that would available if the FBI investigated. The FBI didnt investigate these claims.

That's because there are no facts that it happened only her allegations. She doesn't know when, where, and, IMO was probably drunk. There is nothing to investigate.

The information is very credible and backed by evidence. Very credible people. Ford is a doctor. Kav is a rapist. Obviously even other repubs know this. They are already circulating lies about Ford but as usual they are too stupid not to get caught making up these lies..

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/blasey-online-photos/
pondering-Snopes.jpg

I'm not naive. I'm actually experienced. I've been accused of raping someone and it didnt ruin my life. Whats your next excuse?

I see, so it's OK to accuse any man of rape regardless of the facts? Are you crazy?

The information is very credible and backed by evidence. Very credible people. Ford is a doctor. Kav is a rapist. Obviously even other repubs know this. They are already circulating lies about Ford but as usual they are too stupid not to get caught making up these lies..

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/blasey-online-photos/
View attachment 218291
So you believe those pictures are actual pictures of Ford even though the one from the 60's was taken prior to her birth?

That's because there are no facts that it happened only her allegations. She doesn't know when, where, and, IMO was probably drunk. There is nothing to investigate.
Yeah thats what the FBI does. They investigate allegations.

The FBI only investigates allegations when there is evidence and facts...Both of which are absent in this case. Grow a brain.

Dont get angry. Get a better argument. There is absolutely no reason for the FBI not to investigate. Its been done before.

There is absolutely no reason for them to investigate. This isnt their jurisdiction. This is the lefts version of trying to call up their brown shirts.
Its imperative they investigate. It becomes their jurisdiction the second the POTUS tells them to investigate. Everything else is avoidance behavior toward the facts.
What facts? She hasn’t produced any. There have already been 6 investigations.
They have found nothing of his character that supports these allegations. This is not a federal issue.
They have found nothing because they havent investigated the allegations of now 2 women.

I see, so it's OK to accuse any man of rape regardless of the facts? Are you crazy?
Regardless of what facts? You havent seen any facts so how do you know if they exist or not?

Hey dufus...if there is no evidence or facts they don't exist. WTF is wrong with some of you people?

Yeah thats what the FBI does. They investigate allegations.

The FBI only investigates allegations when there is evidence and facts...Both of which are absent in this case. Grow a brain.
Wrong. The investigate whatever the POTUS tells them to investigate. I cite Bush and Obama for proof.

Regardless of what facts? You havent seen any facts so how do you know if they exist or not?

Hey dufus...if there is no evidence or facts they don't exist. WTF is wrong with some of you people?
Hey dummy. You cant say there is no evidence or facts if you dont look for them. WTF is wrong with your brain?

They have found nothing because they havent investigated the allegations of now 2 women.

Yeah one woman can't say where or when and the other is an admitted drunk. Kavenaugh was already the subject of 6 investigations and NOTHING was found.

So you believe those pictures are actual pictures of Ford even though the one from the 60's was taken prior to her birth?
Couldn't care less...We wouldn't be going through all this folderol in the absence of fabricated, completely baseless, and evidence-less smears from hysterical democrat freaks, who are losing their grip on both power and reality.

"Go pound sand up your ass" is a better reply than you deserve.

Hey dummy. You cant say there is no evidence or facts if you dont look for them. WTF is wrong with your brain?

They already investigated him moron. This is nothing but a last minute delay tactic. Wake up.

Couldn't care less...We wouldn't be going through all this folderol in the absence of completely baseless and evidence-less smears from hysterical democrat freaks, who are losing their grip on both power and reality.

"Go pound sand up your ass" is a better reply than you deserve.
That was exactly my point. Repubs could care less if they put a sexual predator on the SC. Thanks for confirming that.

Forum List

Back