Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
Kavanaugh being a rapist is part of his appeal for Trump sheep.
He isn't a rapist. He has been accused ( with no evidence ) of attempted rape. I know the truth is hard for you, but if you try it will get better with each passing day.
The 2nd victim is accusing him of rape
The second accuser you mean. and you are wrong yet again, they are accusing of sexual assault. But lets go along with your train of thought. Just because someone accuses someone of rape doesn't mean they are a rapist. Your tiny little mind just cant process things.
It’s interesting to note your support of sexual assault, but penetration is rape.

i think that as far as Kavanaugh being an issue the big issue is to get Kavanaugh Seated before the mid term elections Billy .
Afraid?

Force through an unpopular selection weeks before an election
------------------------------------------ SURE , the Court will be partially repaired as Kavanaugh is seated and then let the chips fall where they may in the elections and see what happens RWinger .

The dems can call him whatever, that doesn't make it real. We'll see how the dems handle Ellison.

Once again, the only RAPIST in DC was Bill Clinton, and the dems did nothing.
LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how hypocrites like you defend false accusations of rape against a Republican while promoting false accusations of rape against s Democrat.

:dance:

So you admit these are false accusations.

I’ll take that as progress
What do you mean, “admit?” When did I ever say otherwise?

We could probably assume that any replacement would be accused of something similar.
Likely would. At least until the election. And then until January should Democrats manage to wrestle control of the Senate.

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
And the point of that would be what? You idiots would just act like children with the next one too.

He isn't a rapist. He has been accused ( with no evidence ) of attempted rape. I know the truth is hard for you, but if you try it will get better with each passing day.

LIAR. Not accused of rape, just penis games when drinking. She was so drunk she had a fuzzy memory of the incident. (sounds like normal foreplay to me)

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said." The FBI doesn't investigate foreplay.
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

The second accuser you mean. and you are wrong yet again, they are accusing of sexual assault. But lets go along with your train of thought. Just because someone accuses someone of rape doesn't mean they are a rapist. Your tiny little mind just cant process things.
It’s interesting to note your support of sexual assault, but penetration is rape.
Which one asserted there was penetration?

I'm not supporting either. Again your stupidity is showing. I was pointing out your false statement based on definition.

Not a good idea.
Democrats would call it a major victory and the next person would only get the same shit sandwich.

Strange how you are the only one who has claimed Kavanaugh is a rapist. Seems your credibility should be questioned.

It's very simple.

The GOP wants to confirm a nominee before the election. The Democrats want to prevent the confirmation of a nominee until after the election.

That's why the GOP won't nominate another SCOTUS candidate. They don't have time to go through the process again before the election.

Nor should they.

Nope, you're lying.

LIAR. Not accused of rape, just penis games when drinking. She was so drunk she had a fuzzy memory of the incident. (sounds like normal foreplay to me)

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said." The FBI doesn't investigate foreplay.
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years
You just wish he’d wave his penis in front of your face.

Strange how you are the only one who has claimed Kavanaugh is a rapist. Seems your credibility should be questioned.
What credibility?

The dems can call him whatever, that doesn't make it real. We'll see how the dems handle Ellison.

Once again, the only RAPIST in DC was Bill Clinton, and the dems did nothing.
LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how hypocrites like you defend false accusations of rape against a Republican while promoting false accusations of rape against s Democrat.

:dance:
False accusations? Maybe polygraphs at 20 paces?
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Forum List

Back