Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

LIAR. Not accused of rape, just penis games when drinking. She was so drunk she had a fuzzy memory of the incident. (sounds like normal foreplay to me)

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said." The FBI doesn't investigate foreplay.
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years
You just wish he’d wave his penis in front of your face.

Is waving a penis in front of someone rape?

Then how can someone be a rapist for doing so? Not that he did
Oops I’m thinking of the 3rd victim. Claims of Kavanaugh participating in “gang rapes.”
Again you stretch the facts to make them what you want. It wasn't a third victim. It was attorney Michael Aventi who says he knows of people that can say he participated in gang rapes.
LIAR. Not accused of rape, just penis games when drinking. She was so drunk she had a fuzzy memory of the incident. (sounds like normal foreplay to me)

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said." The FBI doesn't investigate foreplay.
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

Oops I’m thinking of the 3rd victim. Claims of Kavanaugh participating in “gang rapes.”

You mean the one that there is no evidence even exists?
When she comes forward you’ll have some new bullshit to dismiss her.

Probably.

When people make things up they usually have holes in their story

The dems can call him whatever, that doesn't make it real. We'll see how the dems handle Ellison.

Once again, the only RAPIST in DC was Bill Clinton, and the dems did nothing.
LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how hypocrites like you defend false accusations of rape against a Republican while promoting false accusations of rape against s Democrat.

:dance:
False accusations? Maybe polygraphs at 20 paces?
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused
Juanita Broaddrick?? She swore Clinton didn’t rape her...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick

The FBI cleared Kavanaugh 6 times, he is qualified, the rest is bullshit. Vote him on the USSC ASAP. Enough of this Duke Lacross Team redux.

The Trump vetting process is flawed. Just look how many seriously corrupt people he hand picked who have had to all resign or be fired over the past year. Some of them are going to jail!

Next time, Trump might nominate someone who turns out to have run a child prostitution ring for all we know.

The GOP can't take that risk right now, this close to the election.

The only vetting that should be required is the FBI sign-off. After that hurdle its a matter of qualifications. The Senators believing and investigating every bullshit HS/college escapade is stupid. The FBI cleared Kavanaugh (6) times, end of story. Vote to confirm.
Kavanaugh went through 1 full background check, the other 5 only investigated further than the 1, if something new came up, to investigate.... in this case, something new came up, and they should check this out.

The FBI also has trained experts in investigating alleged sexual assaults... that they could use.
When Clarence Thomas was accused of sexual harassment during his nomination process, President Bush assigned the FBI to investigate his nominee in a matter of days. He did not hesitate.
it turns out, the Republicans were made aware of the 2nd accuser of the lewd actions that came out in the New Yorker yesterday, knew this last week....

instead of calling for an investigation by the FBI, the crooked Republicans decided to rush though to a vote, before these 2nd allegations came out....

that's why they were pushing for Dr.Ford to testify immediately without giving her the courtesy, and time she needed to prepare...

and why there is no FBI interviews being done.
Very interesting, that.

Kavanaugh needs to be confirmed ASAP to quash the double standard the dems are trying to establish. The FBI would uncover anything serious in their background checks. If cleared by the FBI, no false claims should be allowed.
Supreme Court Justice Garland.

When did republicans falsely accuse Garland of attempted rape?

Supposed third victim. All you really have on that front is a tweet from Michael Avenatti who identifies no one and offers up no proof.
Republicans launched many investigations under Obama going off far less

And, again you choose to lie. The other Hillarybots should ban you because you make them all look stupid.

Last edited:
Kavanaugh needs to be confirmed ASAP to quash the double standard the dems are trying to establish. The FBI would uncover anything serious in their background checks. If cleared by the FBI, no false claims should be allowed.
Supreme Court Justice Garland.

When did republicans falsely accuse Garland of attempted rape?
They denied even a nomination hearing for Garland.

Karma's a bitch.

Why would you think that a replacement would be accused of sexual misconduct? can you name any other judge besides Thomas that has been accused by either party???

What does Michael Avenatti have on Brett Kavanaugh? What we know so far.

The attorney began to post emails between himself and Mike Davis, the chief counsel for nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee, in which Avenatti claimed that he has “significant evidence” of parties in Washington, DC, during the 1980s during which Kavanaugh, Judge, and others would “participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs in order to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.” He also tweeted about one of Kavanaugh’s yearbook entries and called for Judge to testify under oath to the judiciary panel.

Supposed third victim. All you really have on that front is a tweet from Michael Avenatti who identifies no one and offers up no proof.
Republicans launched many investigations under Obama going off far less

No they didnt
Other than pranking ACA repeal votes, that’s all they did.

avenatti_kavanaugh_tweet.jpg

McConnell called it the "Biden Rule" meaning no confirmations in a presidential election year. Not Karma, just politics. McConnell and Grassley need to call the vote and ram Kavanaugh thru. Then forever after, control of the Senate controls who gets on the USSC. The out party can pound sand. There will be accusers galore to stop any opposition party nominee.

We could probably assume that any replacement would be accused of something similar.
Not if they didn’t do it. Put up a replacement and we’ll see.
This from a guy who has a photo of Kavanaugh with RAPIST written in red on his forehead in his sig.

Holy shit.

This is why I never know what the fuck to take seriously from partisans.

This has to be a game, and no one is telling me. This stuff can't be serious.

In the 230-year period between the ratification of the U.S. Constitution and Barack Obama’s election, opposition parties blocked a grand total of 68 presidential nominees. In the three years and 10 months between Obama’s inauguration and then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s move to eliminate the filibuster for lower court nominees, Republicans had blocked 79 of them – that’s 54 percent of the historic total in just under four years.

Why Opposing Trump Isn’t Like the GOP Obstructing Obama

Again you stretch the facts to make them what you want. It wasn't a third victim. It was attorney Michael Aventi who says he knows of people that can say he participated in gang rapes.

You mean the one that there is no evidence even exists?
When she comes forward you’ll have some new bullshit to dismiss her.
Mine isn't bullshit. Yours is. You haven't been accurate or honest in any of your posts. I simply corrected your statements to reflect accuracy. I will do it again. Avanti never said there was a victim he claims people know of the episodes. You toss around the word victim carelessly. You really aren't very good at this. The only people who are making direct accusations cant prove it, have no witnesses and fuzzy recollection of events at best. You because of what ever hatred you have built up have lost all your senses to look at information logically. You prove that by the way you chose your words in your posts to try and mislead.

Wow. The Republicans blocked more Obama nominees than all of US history put together!

They have some serious bad karma coming their way.

McConnell called it the "Biden Rule" meaning no confirmations in a presidential election year. Not Karma, just politics. McConnell and Grassley need to call the vote and ram Kavanaugh thru. Then forever after, control of the Senate controls who gets on the USSC. The out party can pound sand. There will be accusers galore to stop any opposition party nominee.
Biden never said, “no confirmations in an election year.”

Like I always say, if rightards didn’t lie, they’d have nothing to post.

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
It's very simple.

The GOP wants to confirm a nominee before the election. The Democrats want to prevent the confirmation of a nominee until after the election.

That's why the GOP won't nominate another SCOTUS candidate. They don't have time to go through the process again before the election.
You have to understand the OP is a whipped snowflake and therefore thinks like one. You would have to be to pose that question.

The 4 Fs was likely uttered by every heterosexual male who walked the planet
You poor losers and fakes never got any and just want to rail at those who did.

The Trump vetting process is flawed. Just look how many seriously corrupt people he hand picked who have had to all resign or be fired over the past year. Some of them are going to jail!

Next time, Trump might nominate someone who turns out to have run a child prostitution ring for all we know.

The GOP can't take that risk right now, this close to the election.

The only vetting that should be required is the FBI sign-off. After that hurdle its a matter of qualifications. The Senators believing and investigating every bullshit HS/college escapade is stupid. The FBI cleared Kavanaugh (6) times, end of story. Vote to confirm.
Kavanaugh went through 1 full background check, the other 5 only investigated further than the 1, if something new came up, to investigate.... in this case, something new came up, and they should check this out.

The FBI also has trained experts in investigating alleged sexual assaults... that they could use.
When Clarence Thomas was accused of sexual harassment during his nomination process, President Bush assigned the FBI to investigate his nominee in a matter of days. He did not hesitate.
it turns out, the Republicans were made aware of the 2nd accuser of the lewd actions that came out in the New Yorker yesterday, knew this last week....

instead of calling for an investigation by the FBI, the crooked Republicans decided to rush though to a vote, before these 2nd allegations came out....

that's why they were pushing for Dr.Ford to testify immediately without giving her the courtesy, and time she needed to prepare...

and why there is no FBI interviews being done.
That's B.S. She has had 3 months to prepare and has done so. These allegations aren't for the FBI. They are state level. The fbi has already investigated this guy 6 times and in non of those investigations did any activity even close to this come up. You are wrong on who is crocked. It is the Dems for using a pathetic stall tactic and making a laughing stock out of Ford.

Forum List

Back