Why doesnt the Media Consult the Experts Who Predicted Trumps Win Instead of the Usual Losers?

Who predicted that Trump would lose the popular vote by a substantial margin and still manage to win the electoral vote?

Who cares about the popular vote? That isn't the agreed upon game.

It was easy to predict. You knew she was going was going to win New York and California plus a couple of north east states. That is the popular vote right there. A bunch of people who vote for anything with a D next to their name.

Look at the DNC convention. Trump hadmore supporters than Hillary. At her own convention. This election one to predict since 96:

Hillary lost two primaries + the most passion she was ever able to dumb up is I don't hate her + the anti establishment anger in both parties= Trump win.

lol, who cares about the popular vote? The OP, since he listed as one of the correct predictors of the election as the LA Times poll

Just because they predicted the election doesn't mean they predicted the popular vote.

The LA Times poll had Trump winning the popular vote by 4 points, which translates into getting it wrong by 6 points.
That is not an expert prediction. That is a bad poll.

A bad poll beat out the "expert prediction" in the press.

There are some that predicted the popular vote for Trump, but that doesn't mean they all did.

It was the state by state polling that was horrendously off. Trump easily won Michigan and Wisconsin and Ohio and yet they were 'toss up' states on election eve, as was Florida and North Carolina.

The state polling sucked. The national polls were likely off as well because there was no effort to keep the illegals out of the vote in the blue states.

I am trying to put a list together of who all successfully predicted that Trump would win and see what befelll them since.

1) Sean Hannity predicted a Trump win and he has had some added success in his career since.

2) Ann Coulter did but I dont think it has much helped her career. She seems to have become a pariah among her entertainment industry friends.

3) Doug Wead, but have no idea what has happened to him since. hmongbuy.net - CNN stunned by pro Trump historian Download hmong music video,mp4 mp3

4) Allan Lichtman is being shunned by his peers. Professor who predicted Trump win: 'Nobody would talk to me'

5) Helmut Norpoth Political science professor forecasts Trump as general election winner

6) Michael Moore; his career seems to have gotten a new lease on life since.

7) LA Times poll. How the 'L.A. Times' poll was the only one to predict a Trump win

Anyone I missed?

I just love this montage....fucking smug stupid jackasses.

DERP!!!!!

I remember Michael Moore was brought in to multiple interviews on MSNBC to discuss how he predicted Trump's win and why he knew he would win.
True. Michael Moore did call it. He could see the frustration in the blue collar ranks. He knew they had serious regret for electing Obama.

I really hope the rust belt learns its lesson on BOTH the GOP and DNC and starts voting for libertarian candidates.

even I (rosie--oracle at usmb) was surprised that Trump won.
I IMMEDIATELY threw my crystal ball against the wall------
the wall cracked----the ball is fine

I am trying to put a list together of who all successfully predicted that Trump would win and see what befelll them since.

1) Sean Hannity predicted a Trump win and he has had some added success in his career since.

2) Ann Coulter did but I dont think it has much helped her career. She seems to have become a pariah among her entertainment industry friends.

3) Doug Wead, but have no idea what has happened to him since. hmongbuy.net - CNN stunned by pro Trump historian Download hmong music video,mp4 mp3

4) Allan Lichtman is being shunned by his peers. Professor who predicted Trump win: 'Nobody would talk to me'

5) Helmut Norpoth Political science professor forecasts Trump as general election winner

6) Michael Moore; his career seems to have gotten a new lease on life since.

7) LA Times poll. How the 'L.A. Times' poll was the only one to predict a Trump win

Anyone I missed?

I just love this montage....fucking smug stupid jackasses.

DERP!!!!!

These are the "Leaders" of the Progs?

Out of touch racist elitists?

Who predicted that Trump would lose the popular vote by a substantial margin and still manage to win the electoral vote?

Who cares about the popular vote? That isn't the agreed upon game.

It was easy to predict. You knew she was going was going to win New York and California plus a couple of north east states. That is the popular vote right there. A bunch of people who vote for anything with a D next to their name.

Look at the DNC convention. Trump hadmore supporters than Hillary. At her own convention. This election one to predict since 96:

Hillary lost two primaries + the most passion she was ever able to dumb up is I don't hate her + the anti establishment anger in both parties= Trump win.

lol, who cares about the popular vote? The OP, since he listed as one of the correct predictors of the election as the LA Times poll

Just because they predicted the election doesn't mean they predicted the popular vote.

The LA Times poll had Trump winning the popular vote by 4 points, which translates into getting it wrong by 6 points.
That is not an expert prediction. That is a bad poll.

A bad poll beat out the "expert prediction" in the press.

There are some that predicted the popular vote for Trump, but that doesn't mean they all did.

The poll did not predict Trump would win the presidency.

Hey, I'm happy to talk about Allan Lichtman's predictions...

The Professor Who Predicted Donald Trump's Presidency Is Convinced He Will Be Impeached

The Professor Who Predicted Donald Trump's Presidency Is Convinced He Will Be Impeached

The OP bitches about no one consulting the 'experts', so I 'consult' one and where is the OP? Off in the bushes?

Forum List

Back