Why doesn't Trump care about this flag?

i deleted it myself. when you quoted my post that is now disappeared, did you break a rule?

Haha, you're cute. A cute liar, that is.

Moving on.

if only :itsok:

"Puerto Rico is a fantastic place and deserves the best, which is what we will deliver. Every detail will be important to me."

If only.

President Donald Trump said this about his failed golf course in Puerto Rico back in 2008, when he promised that his brand would revive a troubled resort and help buoy the recession that hit the island especially hard.

Instead, the resort fell into bankruptcy and left the Puerto Rican taxpayers with a nearly $33 million bill.

And this weekend, instead of talking about the plight of these 3.4 million American citizens living in total devastation, Trump posted 10 taunting tweets about the NFL and the NBA.

Let's be honest, what are the chances that Trump knows that Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens?

253-Puerto-Rico-001-C.jpg
If only Trump had signed the Paris agreement none of this would have happened!

Trump seemed to be laying out the ground work this morning to his response to Puerto Rican relief when he brought up the fact that they have massive debt

Seems he is setting them up to hang them out to dry

i deleted it myself. when you quoted my post that is now disappeared, did you break a rule?

Haha, you're cute. A cute liar, that is.

Moving on.

if only :itsok:

"Puerto Rico is a fantastic place and deserves the best, which is what we will deliver. Every detail will be important to me."

If only.

President Donald Trump said this about his failed golf course in Puerto Rico back in 2008, when he promised that his brand would revive a troubled resort and help buoy the recession that hit the island especially hard.

Instead, the resort fell into bankruptcy and left the Puerto Rican taxpayers with a nearly $33 million bill.

And this weekend, instead of talking about the plight of these 3.4 million American citizens living in total devastation, Trump posted 10 taunting tweets about the NFL and the NBA.
If they did not have fools in the Whitehouse that did not know how to managed a country, that there would of haven't been any recession. But now you have somebody that knows what he is doing. And so now people can go back and start investing in opening up businesses.

The first airline flights to hurricane-battered Puerto Rico arrived Friday, but difficult conditions at the island's main airport caused airlines to scale back plans for more flights over the weekend.

Two American Airlines planes from Miami and one from Philadelphia arrived at San Juan's Luis Munoz Marin International Airport Friday morning. The flights carried relief supplies and federal airport screeners to help staff security checkpoints at the airport, an airline spokesman said.

Another plane got halfway to Puerto Rico before returning to Miami because the San Juan airport couldn't handle another plane. First airline flights land in Puerto Rico since Maria hit

What is the matter with our President?

He has kept this phony battle with the NFL going since last Friday. Just proclaim your dissatisfaction with disrespect for the flag and move on. His calling peaceful protestors "sons of bitches" only united the sports world against him

Mr. Trump.....Don't you realize the GOP healthcare bill is coming for a vote THIS WEEK and it looks like it is going to lose. Most Presidents would use this time to drive home signature legislation

Don't you realize we have an escalated crisis in North Korea and the whole world is looking at the US for calm, well thought out leadership? I'm sorry...the President is busy complaining about flag etiquette

Doesn't he realize 3 million people in Puerto Rico are without power, food, water and healthcare and that these AMERICANS do not really care much right now about how to salute the flag

Trump seemed to be laying out the ground work this morning to his response to Puerto Rican relief when he brought up the fact that they have massive debt

Seems he is setting them up to hang them out to dry

that's "the art" of every trump deal.

There's no more Trump resort in Puerto Rico, nor are there votes for Trump to court. Though U.S. citizens who can vote in primary elections, Puerto Ricans can't vote for president in the general election.

b80e0870760d91e69053074698c2a5a46520e121c82c0ffed5d349c17f41cbd8.jpg

I will take that to mean you have done nothing but bitch. As other posters have pointed out the airport, docks, and ports have been out of commission until just a couple days ago and even now are working at minimum capacity you can't get supplies in when there is no place for ships to dock or planes to land. Add this to the fact Puerto Rico is not connected to the U.S. Mainland so it is going to take longer to get relief there people with common sense don't need this pointed out to them those don't play partisan politics with it.

President Trump's Budget Would Cut Hundreds of Millions From Disaster Relief Programs

02ad4c0334f37998a0e2e95723588511189f73703e774613f1cf58002f007bef.jpg
Huh? I never said anything like that in my post. Change it or I report you.

you realize they can go back and see that you deleted your post just to mess with me (and them), right?

Uh, I never said anything like that in this thread. You are trying to misquote me. I know what that quote links to and there is no such post in this thread. You really must think I'm stupid. Click to the arrow next to my name in the quote box, it links to post 21 of this thread. A response to RW. Not you. You intentionally edited a quote of mine and that is against forum rules.

no i hit the reply button and made my post in good faith, then you deleted your post that i was replying to.

your insanity is well known around here, the tale is in the tape, bud. :eusa_clap:
The post you quoted wasn't Templar's, it was Blackhawk's. Read post #17.

Why does the crazy left care about the stars and bars of Puerto Rico and intentionally disrespect the Stars and Stripes and the symbol of freedom in the entire world, the American Flag? Hatred and anger and disappointment does strange things to the left.

Puerto Rico has massive debt. That is one of the reasons why they cannot borrow money to buy supplies or repair infrastructure .

If you want to help donate to a charity.

Millions of Americans (Yes AMERICANS) in Puerto Rico are suffering without food, water, power or medical attention

Rather than rally the American public in support of the people in Puerto Rico, Trump uses the office of the Presidency to rally the people against the NFL
Trump administration faces pressure to speed recovery efforts in Puerto Rico

he is responsible for the ISLAND

Did you read the article?

"However, officials leading the response and recovery admit they're facing serious logistical challenges, starting with damage to the ports and airports. Many of those facilities have been reopened just within the past day or two, but only for daytime operations, because of safety concerns. Radar and control tower capabilities are low, limiting the pace of incoming flights."

Hard to send aid, when there is no place for planes to land, or ships to dock.

But they are working on it
And a pep-talk from the CinC wouldn't hurt......but nooooooooooooooo

Puerto Rico is in for some serious financial, infrastructure and human services crises over the next few years

They will be unable to recover on their own and will need substantial support from the US. Our President needs to start getting public and political support to help Puerto Rico rather than trying to rally the public against the NFL

What is the matter with our President?

He has kept this phony battle with the NFL going since last Friday. Just proclaim your dissatisfaction with disrespect for the flag and move on. His calling peaceful protestors "sons of bitches" only united the sports world against him

Mr. Trump.....Don't you realize the GOP healthcare bill is coming for a vote THIS WEEK and it looks like it is going to lose. Most Presidents would use this time to drive home signature legislation

Don't you realize we have an escalated crisis in North Korea and the whole world is looking at the US for calm, well thought out leadership? I'm sorry...the President is busy complaining about flag etiquette

Doesn't he realize 3 million people in Puerto Rico are without power, food, water and healthcare and that these AMERICANS do not really care much right now about how to salute the flag

As soon as the big bucks start pouring in to help the Puerto Ricans, the clintons will step in to help figure out where the money should go like they did in Haiti.
The Haitian crisis starts around 20:00

Last edited:

Forum List

Back