Why doesn't Trump care about this flag?

Millions of Americans (Yes AMERICANS) in Puerto Rico are suffering without food, water, power or medical attention

Rather than rally the American public in support of the people in Puerto Rico, Trump uses the office of the Presidency to rally the people against the NFL
And YOU are politicizing a tragedy.

Don't bother trying to fool us with your faux compassion. Truly compassionate people don't politicize tragedy, they don't even speak of it. They address it.

So screw off with that garbage. How pathetic can you be?

I'm wondering if they can't land and dock where the old Air Force Base, Ramey AFB was located? Near Aquadilla, PR? Was it torn apart as well?

Hope the rescue ships are loaded with helicopters for their rescue efforts, and fuel! :eek:

Millions of Americans (Yes AMERICANS) in Puerto Rico are suffering without food, water, power or medical attention

Rather than rally the American public in support of the people in Puerto Rico, Trump uses the office of the Presidency to rally the people against the NFL
And YOU are politicizing a tragedy.

Don't bother trying to fool us with your faux compassion. Truly compassionate people don't politicize tragedy, they don't even speak of it. They address it.

So screw off with that garbage.

I feel pity for him, he's completely lost his ability to think for himself, a mere pawn of the fake news propagandists and race baiters.

Trump administration faces pressure to speed recovery efforts in Puerto Rico

he is responsible for the ISLAND

Did you read the article?

"However, officials leading the response and recovery admit they're facing serious logistical challenges, starting with damage to the ports and airports. Many of those facilities have been reopened just within the past day or two, but only for daytime operations, because of safety concerns. Radar and control tower capabilities are low, limiting the pace of incoming flights."

Hard to send aid, when there is no place for planes to land, or ships to dock.

But they are working on it

The issue is not the daunting challenges of providing relief to Puerto Rico

It is the skewed priorities of our President

Puerto Rican recovery needs political support behind it. It needs the American People screaming.....Help those people
Instead.... Trump focuses his attention on some black players in the NFL not saluting the flag to his satisfaction

Shove your race baiting up your ass.

And the President is not personally going to be carrying food and water to PR.

"However, officials leading the response and recovery admit they're facing serious logistical challenges, starting with damage to the ports and airports. Many of those facilities have been reopened just within the past day or two, but only for daytime operations, because of safety concerns. Radar and control tower capabilities are low, limiting the pace of incoming flights."

Puerto Rican recovery needs political support behind it. It needs the American People screaming.....Help those people
Instead.... Trump focuses his attention on some black players in the NFL not saluting the flag to his satisfaction

You're right...

he should buy a yacht, load it with needed items. and personally sail it to a dock that doesn't exist.

Stop being a partisan moron.

Typical Conservative bullshit
If you are unhappy with something...fix it yourself

We are Americans....we help fellow Americans when they need it

The Dominican Republic is the closest island PR and it did not take much of hit. This is from their website this week:
Punta Cana, Samaná and Puerto Plata and the North Coast, have not been affected by the passage of Hurricane Maria
The tourist infrastructure of the Dominican Republic, including hotels, airports, marinas and highways, has not suffered major damages due to the passage of Hurricane Maria near the North and Northeastern coast of the Dominican Republic.
Tourism suffered slight affectation of Hurricane Maria

I'm pretty sure people have thought of this, but couldn't DR being a staging area, with smaller planes/helos and boats carrying people and supplies to PR from there? At least until comms and ports are back up and running?

You're right...

he should buy a yacht, load it with needed items. and personally sail it to a dock that doesn't exist.

Stop being a partisan moron.

Typical Conservative bullshit
If you are unhappy with something...fix it yourself

We are Americans....we help fellow Americans when they need it

Trump needs help getting Democrats up off their asses and accomplishing .. anything .. of value for the American people, hows that working out..?

I'm wondering if they can't land and dock where the old Air Force Base, Ramey AFB was located? Near Aquadilla, PR? Was it torn apart as well?

Hope the rescue ships are loaded with helicopters for their rescue efforts, and fuel! :eek:
It sounds like the communications (radar and radio) are more the problem bringing in aircraft. A lot of the supplies are in huge bundles that require cranes to lift, so you can't just plop them in a row boat. I'm sure they're working round the clock to get some of docks back up so ships can land. They'll get there.

b80e0870760d91e69053074698c2a5a46520e121c82c0ffed5d349c17f41cbd8.jpg

I will take that to mean you have done nothing but bitch. As other posters have pointed out the airport, docks, and ports have been out of commission until just a couple days ago and even now are working at minimum capacity you can't get supplies in when there is no place for ships to dock or planes to land. Add this to the fact Puerto Rico is not connected to the U.S. Mainland so it is going to take longer to get relief there people with common sense don't need this pointed out to them those don't play partisan politics with it.

President Trump's Budget Would Cut Hundreds of Millions From Disaster Relief Programs

02ad4c0334f37998a0e2e95723588511189f73703e774613f1cf58002f007bef.jpg
Huh? I never said anything like that in my post. Change it or I report you.

you realize they can go back and see that you deleted your post just to mess with me (and them), right? :eusa_naughty:

What a nightmare for these poor people. I heard on the news last night that some outfit is traveling around providing mobil communications in St. Croix, because rescue efforts are completely stymied -- there is NO cell or radio service for first responders AT ALL. Total blackout. 1800's pre-telegraph days over there right now.
We just take for granted stuff like places to land a plane, dock a ship, and having radio and phone service for our first responders.
I saw this morning all the credit card machines were down people were standing in lines who knows how long at the few ATM trying to get cash.

I will take that to mean you have done nothing but bitch. As other posters have pointed out the airport, docks, and ports have been out of commission until just a couple days ago and even now are working at minimum capacity you can't get supplies in when there is no place for ships to dock or planes to land. Add this to the fact Puerto Rico is not connected to the U.S. Mainland so it is going to take longer to get relief there people with common sense don't need this pointed out to them those don't play partisan politics with it.

President Trump's Budget Would Cut Hundreds of Millions From Disaster Relief Programs

you realize they can go back and see that you deleted your post just to mess with me (and them), right?

Uh, I never said anything like that in this thread. You are trying to misquote me. I know what that quote links to and there is no such post in this thread. You really must think I'm stupid. Click to the arrow next to my name in the quote box, it links to post 21 of this thread. A response to RW. Not you. You intentionally edited a quote of mine and that is against forum rules.

Mod Edit -- It's true that TK never wrote that quote. The linking was just blown. It belongs with THIS poster here --- Why doesn't Trump care about this flag? .. This stuff happens when you edit the quotes down and don't check who you are responding to. Not a crime. More of an "accident". At this point, the more you discuss it -- the more it will propagate. Just start new replies and the retained quotes will "roll off" into obscurity.. TemplarKormac Valerie

Last edited by a moderator:

you realize they can go back and see that you deleted your post just to mess with me (and them), right?

Uh, I never said anything like that in this thread. You are trying to misquote me. I know what that quote links to and there is no such post in this thread. You really must think I'm stupid. Click to the arrow next to my name in the quote box, it links to post 21 of this thread. A response to RW. Not you. You intentionally edited a quote of mine and that is against forum rules.

no i hit the reply button and made my post in good faith, then you deleted your post that i was replying to.

your insanity is well known around here, the tale is in the tape, bud. :eusa_clap:

no i hit the reply button and made my post in good faith, then you deleted your post that i was replying to.

your insanity is well known around here, the tale is in the tape, bud. :eusa_clap:

Lol, then why was your post removed?

Yeah. I'm done.

i deleted it myself. when you quoted my post that is now disappeared, did you break a rule?

Forum List

Back