Why doesn't Trump shut down the US Mexico border?

Why doesn't Trump shut it down?

• I don't know

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Political pressure

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Too much opposition from congress

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • He doesn't care about the masses coming in

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • He thinks we should help them

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He's fucked in the head

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Then DNA database them and turn them loose as citizens

Fuck no.

Just send them home. Fuck these people and the stupid ideas that come from fools like you.

You seem very angry to be posting on the general boards.

Generally I want to make more Americans, increase demand for OUR property, raise its value, protect our GDP.

Not get online and cuss incoherently at folks because I hate browns or yellows or blacks or think the next wave of immigrants will be the end of America like the last was supposed to be, and the ones before them, and before them and so on
Nice psychobabble.

We don't need anymore poor people dumbass. We can't even care for our own.

People like you are a cancer to society

What happens to your property values with no more people? No more people = no increased demand.

Property prices need to go down, not up. The rule used to be you paid for 1 month's housing with 1 week of work; Now it's a week and a half or 2 week's worth.

In one way I hear you. Interest rates have been "historically low" since just after y2k also.

In another, Got $50k for a house? I know where there are some perfectly fine ones with an acre of land for you in St Louis. Up the hill where it never floods. Within fifteen miles of the Arch.

If you don't want the land you'll have thousands to choose from for less.

The tariff scare must have the mex prez crapping tamales because he's bringing his ass to DC today.

Forum List

Back