Why Donald Trump is Right About Changing Anchor Baby Law Without Constitutional Amendment

JB is just a freak libertarian, nothing more.

The South won't rise again, the undocumented will not be rounded up, the citizens will not be uncitizened, and the rest of us will watch Trump do his thing.

He has made this campaign so amazing.

The South has already risen again, dude. That is why the pols focus on winning the South as now we are the winning block of states that they go for.

But none of that changes one salient fact; SCOTUS ruled that alien parents have to have legal domicile and the permission of the US government prior to gaining birthright citizenship for their children, US v Wong Kim Ark Section96, and old liars like you aint gonna stop this thing getting fixed.

Last edited:
The South has lost and will always be lost. But you are right in that the South is the "sinning" block of states in the union.

SCOTUS has never even given a wink that your silly opinion has any merit. Hint: it does not.

SCOTUS has never even given a wink that your silly opinion has any merit. Hint: it does not.

Again you return to repeating the Big Lie.

Not only has given the decision I am stating in Wong Kim Ark, Section 96, SCOTUS has also stated clearly that there are many categories of people that do not qualify for birthright citizenship.

You are just too big a lying fool to acknowledge it.

JB writes, that "Not only has given the decision I am stating in Wong Kim Ark, Section 96, SCOTUS has also stated clearly that there are many categories of people that do not qualify for birthright citizenship." But not your intepretation of it, bub. They never will."

As usual, as his butt is beingkicked, he attacks me for what he is doing, "You are just too big a lying fool to acknowledge it."

And in your own words, you belong to the
"sinning block of states." It's good to acknowledge your weaknesses.

The South won't rise again, the undocumented will not be rounded up, the citizens will not be uncitizened, and the rest of us will watch Trump do his thing.

The South has already risen again, dude. That is why the pols focus on winning the South as now we are the winning block of states that they go for.

But none of that changes one salient fact; SCOTUS ruled that alien parents have to have legal domicile and the permission of the US government prior to gaining birthright citizenship for their children, US v Wong Kim Ark Section96, and old liars like you aint gonna stop this thing getting fixed.
how long until you understand that there is no 'section 96' to the decision?
when will you understand that wong reinforces birthright citizenship?

how long until you understand that there is no 'section 96' to the decision?
when will you understand that wong reinforces birthright citizenship?

Really? lol, so what do you call this?

http://openjurist.org/169/us/649/united-states-v-wong-kim-ark

"96 Chinese persons, born out of the United States, remaining subjects of the emperor of China, and not having become citizens of the United States, are entitled to the protection of and owe allegiance to the United States, so long as they are permitted by the United States to reside here; and are 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof,' in the same sense as all other aliens residing in the United States."

Paragraph 96, which in the format given it is section 96.

I guess I just made that all up? You are an idiot.

Last edited:
JB writes, that "Not only has given the decision I am stating in Wong Kim Ark, Section 96, SCOTUS has also stated clearly that there are many categories of people that do not qualify for birthright citizenship." But not your intepretation of it, bub. They never will."

As usual, as his butt is beingkicked, he attacks me for what he is doing, "You are just too big a lying fool to acknowledge it."

And again Jake the Fake Delegate shows what an utter fool he is.

*YAWN* You are so boring. You may go now.

And again Jake the Fake Delegate shows what an utter fool he is.

*YAWN* You are so boring. You may go now.
And you conveniently as usual forgot 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof' again. Can't get around it.

And you conveniently as usual forgot 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof' again. Can't get around it.
I didn't forget anything, you damned liar.

http://openjurist.org/169/us/649/united-states-v-wong-kim-ark

"96 Chinese persons, born out of the United States, remaining subjects of the emperor of China, and not having become citizens of the United States, are entitled to the protection of and owe allegiance to the United States, so long as they are permitted by the United States to reside here; and are 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof,' in the same sense as all other aliens residing in the United States."

Legal domicile and permission of the US government are ADDED qualifiers, dumbass.

The criminals, aka illegals, need to go. Make them pick up their trash on the way out

-Geaux
Isn't it amazing how libtards just make up their own case law and spin ridiculous interpretations in order to help corporations maintain a cheap black market labor force? There was once a time, a long time ago, when liberals fought to help working people by keeping the inflow of cheap labor very low, but now that they Dimocrats see huge vote gains, its 'SWING THE BARN DOORS WIDE OPEN! LET EM ALL IN!'

Any attempt to formulate a plan to deport citizens will be a violation of federal law and will bring long confinement and big fines.

Any attempt to formulate a plan to deport citizens will be a violation of federal law and will bring long confinement and big fines.

And Jake the Fake Delegate talks out of his ass again.....*YAWN*

formulating plans is not against the law, jack ass.

Gotta get an amendment or a SCOTUS ruling to deport citizens, little podjos.

Any Congressional legislation or Presidential EOs will end up in court.

Forum List

Back