Why don't Democrats give Trump the wall in exchange for something big?

Do you think that people that pay no income tax should vote? Do you think women should vote?

Um obviously yes. Who would say no to those questions?
I would... why should someone that doesn’t pay income tax get a right to vote? ( and by that I mean people that refuse to work) and why should a woman that can’t fight in war vote to put me in war?

uh... cause of the 14th amendment to the constitution of the united states.

what you are suggesting is a modern version of jthe jim crow laws AND in case you didn't get the memo... but not only have females been signing up to join the military voluntarily... they serve in combat. & don'tcha worry - if the draft was ever truly enacted, women will be required to show up.
Why in the world if I wanted to win a war would I put a female on the front line? Might as well give up the keys to the house. They shouldn’t be allowed to vote they actually voted against the amendment. Common sense. We have lost it.

Do you think that people that pay no income tax should vote? Do you think women should vote?

I would... why should someone that doesn’t pay income tax get a right to vote? ( and by that I mean people that refuse to work) and why should a woman that can’t fight in war vote to put me in war?

what you are suggesting is a modern version of jthe jim crow laws AND in case you didn't get the memo... but not only have females been signing up to join the military voluntarily... they serve in combat. & don'tcha worry - if the draft was ever truly enacted, women will be required to show up.
Why in the world if I wanted to win a war would I put a female on the front line? Might as well give up the keys to the house. They shouldn’t be allowed to vote they actually voted against the amendment. Common sense. We have lost it.

ya... well.... no matter what your knuckledragging thoughts might include - the law says otherwise.

too bad so sad for you 'eh? :itsok:

ya... well.... no matter what your knuckledragging thoughts might include - the law says otherwise.

Might be time to change the law.. and Jim Crow laws are democrats, and continue
Today by democrats

Today by democrats

lol... good luck with that. & uh- no. the (D)s of that era turned it around with (ironically) LBJ. as far as jim crow laws being peddled by today's (D)s is utterly ridiculous & you just pulled that out of your ass. (R)s of today are not the party of lincoln.

Today by democrats

lol... good luck with that. & uh- no. the (D)s of that era turned it around with (ironically) LBJ. as far as jim crow laws being peddled by today's (D)s is utterly ridiculous & you just pulled that out of your ass. (R)s of today are not the party of lincoln.
Reallly? Last time I check all cries of racial oppression back then and today only come from towns run by Democrats.
And Jim Crow laws are huge in Boston. Building code laws is a huge one, education, flooding black schools with illiterate foreigners is a huge one. It’s covert but it’s huge.. gun laws putting blacks in jail for possession!

Today by democrats

Boston has a high African American unemployment but all the taxi jobs and hotel jobs are hatians, Africans, and Latinos.. hellloooooo Jim crows laws

Today by democrats

Boston has a high African American unemployment but all the taxi jobs and hotel jobs are hatians, Africans, and Latinos.. hellloooooo Jim crows laws
Might want to read up on Jim Crow laws, there.

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia

If the wall won’t work why not give him the money and lock up 2020?
Interesting point but who wants to throw money at something that they know is not going to work?
lol ummmm Democrats? How much did Obama send to Iran?pelosi wants to pay 20 billion for abortions in other countries! We build walls in other countries that work lol why not for America?

Today by democrats

Might want to read up on Jim Crow laws, there.

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia
Laws meant to hurt African Americans enforced by democrats implemented by democrats... what’s your point?

Interesting point but who wants to throw money at something that they know is not going to work?
lol ummmm Democrats? How much did Obama send to Iran?pelosi wants to pay 20 billion for abortions in other countries! We build walls in other countries that work lol why not for America?
M'kay, looks like you just want to sling shit, scream and throw a hissy fit like britpat. Find someone else to do that with.

M'kay, looks like you just want to sling shit, scream and throw a hissy fit like britpat. Find someone else to do that with.

You were confronted and you folded like a chair lol

I beg you not to run away please answer the questions

Poor people are destroyed? Lol wtf is wrong with you democrats

The fact that we have people who go to bed hungry at night in the richest country in the world is a disgrace.

right now the WIC (women, infants & children) program is being run on emergancy funds & will run out of cash in february. so much for protecting those innocent little babies. that is the (R) mantra- love the fetus....hate the child, cause once that umbiblical cord is cut - then they are all just welfare leeches.

SNAP will run out of funding in february as well. trump is gonna have a lot of hungry people that will be blaming him.

Today by democrats

Reallly? Last time I check all cries of racial oppression back then and today only come from towns run by Democrats.
And Jim Crow laws are huge in Boston. Building code laws is a huge one, education, flooding black schools with illiterate foreigners is a huge one. It’s covert but it’s huge.. gun laws putting blacks in jail for possession!

lol... go back to your basket, little deplorable.

Poor people are destroyed? Lol wtf is wrong with you democrats

The fact that we have people who go to bed hungry at night in the richest country in the world is a disgrace.

right now the WIC (women, infants & children) program is being run on emergancy funds & will run out of cash in february. so much for protecting those innocent little babies. that is the (R) mantra- love the fetus....hate the child, cause once that umbiblical cord is cut - then they are all just welfare leeches.

SNAP will run out of funding in february as well. trump is gonna have a lot of hungry people that will be blaming him.
This is America, if you have kids you should take care of your kids.. where are the fathers? Why don’t you democrats start a go fund me for things you believe in like republicans have done to raise money? Start it up lol

Forum List

Back