Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

Kiss My says, "These people make a lot of money suckering people into watching their lies on TV."

If lot of money is the issue, the creeps -- Bush, Cheney, and their base of whores collected billions of $$ for their wars generated by the 9/11 attack that they ordered.

They didn't just allow the planes to be hi jacked (Moussaui was arrested right before 9/11 and he was convicted for being the hi jacker who missed the mission on 9/11) they ordered the missile that hit the Pentagon and ordered rigging the explosives that collapsed both towers and Building 7,

If this evidence fails to convince you, you are in a trance.
you are insane

This jerk is a fraud.

"When you get done, serving in the armed forces of this country for 22 years let me know. Then and only then will I entertain the thought of you telling me about the Oath that I took and live by.

You see here is the problem, you do not want a "thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11." What you want is the Government to be wrong. Sometimes you just don't get what you want."

Every legitimate American knows Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld & Co are a pack of liars who lied America into 2 wars after they were warned more than 40 times that there would be an attack. Spending 22 years in the army or spending 4 years in the Navy like I did have nothing to do with any of it.

I investigated 911 from every angle possible and here's my conclusion.
Screwed Again: ONLY BUSH WAS CAPABLE
Screwed Again: David Letterman
Screwed Again: SEE THE STEEL BEAMS
You're an insane lil' douchebag, declared so by a judge. You're an insane lil' douchebag who admitted he had a plan to come "kill you all". You're an insane lil' douchebag who won't be up here much longer. You're an insane lil' douchebag whose "conclusions" are downright fuckin' laughable!:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kiss My says, "These people make a lot of money suckering people into watching their lies on TV."

If lot of money is the issue, the creeps --

Those TV shows lie to stupid people who swallow their total BS hook line & sinker. People like miller & eots cant put 2 & 2 together.

Since all of the hijacked aircraft flew well over the 30 minute limit of the (CVRs) prior to crashing. How in the hell would the (CVRs) have record of anything going on at the air-port on the ground?

You tell me why they lie on TV if it is not for the money.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange with 400,000 secret classified government documents does not believe 9/11 was an inside job.

Obama & all the Democrats in congress despite the rhetoric can't find evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

The Police, Fire, Rescue ATF, FBI, Military & Port Authority had friends, families & co-workers killed in the 9/11 attacks. All of these officials who were involved in the search, rescue & cleanup sifting through debris looking for friends & family. They could not find any physical evidence of explosive demolition. But some internet whack-jobs watched loose change a political hate movie say Bush killed their friends & family with demolition explosives. :cuckoo:

That's right. The NYPD, NYFD, and the Port Authority all lost friends and colleagues in the events of that day, and aren't screaming for a new investigation trying to find the "real" killers. American Airlines and United lost 2 planes each, paid off numerous claims, and are not trying to blame it on the government to reclaim their losses. The insurance companies that paid out billions for the WTC complex claims are not doing anything to try to recoup their losses.

Yet we are supposed to believe the likes of Dylan "can't find a new radio gig" Avery, Korey "wanna buy some smack" Rowe, Jason "30 minutes or less, or your next inside job is free" Bermas, "captain" Bob "I've never flown a commercial jet, but that flight path was impossible" Balsamo, Judy "energy beam from space" Woods, and Alex "nanothermite/thermate" Jones when they tell us they and only they know the inside-jobbity-job-job-job about 9/11?

If any of those 6 freaks called me and said the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe them until I went outside and checked for myself.

Damn, I almost forgot Richard "cardboard box" Gage, chief go-to guy for Architects, Engineers and Suckers for 911 Twoof.

Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard my gut hurts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right. The NYPD, NYFD, and the Port Authority all lost friends and colleagues in the events of that day, and aren't screaming for a new investigation trying to find the "real" killers. American Airlines and United lost 2 planes each, paid off numerous claims, and are not trying to blame it on the government to reclaim their losses. The insurance companies that paid out billions for the WTC complex claims are not doing anything to try to recoup their losses.

Yet we are supposed to believe the likes of Dylan "can't find a new radio gig" Avery, Korey "wanna buy some smack" Rowe, Jason "30 minutes or less, or your next inside job is free" Bermas, "captain" Bob "I've never flown a commercial jet, but that flight path was impossible" Balsamo, Judy "energy beam from space" Woods, and Alex "nanothermite/thermate" Jones when they tell us they and only they know the inside-jobbity-job-job-job about 9/11?

If any of those 6 freaks called me and said the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe them until I went outside and checked for myself.

Damn, I almost forgot Richard "cardboard box" Gage, chief go-to guy for Architects, Engineers and Suckers for 911 Twoof.

You do know that the physics are THIS basic that Richard's point is ACTUALLY SO basic that proves 9/11 was a controlled demolition. It is LITERALLY that basic. that little block cannot destroy the bigger block, ESPECIALLY IN FREE FALL ACCELERATION. The fact that you LAUGH at NEWTON's 3rd LAW is embarrassing.

So to sum it up, the truthers have zero explanations for this inward bowing of the buildings.

And since they have nothing the NIST must then be considered the only source for the truth on this matter.

Thanks.

You have disgraced your country by breaking your Oath.

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us. We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed. It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes. It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.

We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.

Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

When you get done, serving in the armed forces of this country for 22 years let me know. Then and only then will I entertain the thought of you telling me about the Oath that I took and live by.

You see here is the problem, you do not want a "thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11." What you want is the Government to be wrong. Sometimes you just don't get what you want.

Would you like to attempt to fit the fact of the inward bowing into one of your conspiracy theories?

Didn't think so...

You are a disgrace for abandoning your Oath from protecting your country from FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC THREATS. Stand up for you Oath, your honor and your country. NOT QUESTIONING YOUR GOVERNMENT IS UN-AMERICAN. You are so naive its disgraceful to the USA. I wish you'd stand up for the Facts and Truth like the REAL Veterans are, like these.

Too bad you're a Coward.

www.VeteransForPeace.org
Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw

You do know that the physics are THIS basic that Richard's point is ACTUALLY SO basic that proves 9/11 was a controlled demolition. It is LITERALLY that basic. that little block cannot destroy the bigger block, ESPECIALLY IN FREE FALL ACCELERATION. The fact that you LAUGH at NEWTON's 3rd LAW is embarrassing.
First of all, they are NOT BLOCKS. They are empty cardboard BOXES......You could drop the GREAT BIG BOX on top of LITTLE BOX, and GREAT BIG BOX will not destroy LITTLE BOX!.....Those cardboard BOXES regardless of size, have the exact same crush rating.

All this proves, is that you troofer loons:lol: are so god damn gullible it's laughable!

First of all, they are NOT BLOCKS. They are empty cardboard BOXES......You could drop the GREAT BIG BOX on top of LITTLE BOX, and GREAT BIG BOX will not destroy LITTLE BOX!.....Those cardboard BOXES regardless of size, have the exact same crush rating.

All this proves, is that you troofer loons:lol: are so god damn gullible it's laughable!

BASED OF NEWTONS 3rd LAW OF EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION:

With Gravity

A small Box (same object) cannot Crush a BIGGER box (same object) in ACCELERATION, let alone at all.

30 floors of WTC (the SAME object) cannot CRUSH 70 floors of WTC (the SAME object). LET ALONE AT ACCELERATION.

it's this basic, and you cannot even understand it.........................

Last edited:
Eots needs to reflect carefully on this statement he made.

"so in other words you can not substantiate any of your bullshit post you spew forth with a link or source ...wonder why that is..."

The reason there is no evidence that substantiates the Mossad had any part in rigging the explosives used to collapse the WTC towers is because Bush received more than 40 PDBs warning of the attack. Zacarias Moussaoui was arrested and convicted by the FBI. There is no evidence that Bush farmed out the elaborate plot involving the NSA, FBI, and NORAD to any foreign entity.

Eots might have the strongest hunch that the Mossad was involved but Eots has no proof. That's one of the big reasons the "Truthers" have botched their mission. They blow their credibility when they start making up bullshit.

What happened to the Israelis on the GWB? If they were arrested why were they released? Were they arrested? Its all nonsense bullshit Eots. Its President Bush who is guilty whether Eots likes it or not.

With Gravity

A small Box (same object) cannot Crush a BIGGER box (same object) in ACCELERATION, let alone at all.

30 floors of WTC (the SAME object) cannot CRUSH 70 floors of WTC (the SAME object). LET ALONE AT ACCELERATION.

it's this basic, and you cannot even understand it........................

"With a 700 Pa floor design allowable, each floor should have been able to support approximately 1,300 t beyond its own weight. The total weight of each tower was about 500,000 t. "

"The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. "

"a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down."

"To a structural engineer, a skyscraper is modeled as a large cantilever vertical column. Each tower was 64 m square, standing 411 m above street level and 21 m below grade. This produces a height-to-width ratio of 6.8. The total weight of the structure was roughly 500,000 t, but wind load, rather than the gravity load, dominated the design. The building is a huge sail that must resist a 225 km/h hurricane. It was designed to resist a wind load of 2 kPa—a total of lateral load of 5,000 t."

"lightweight “perimeter tube” design consisting of 244 exterior columns of 36 cm square steel box section on 100 cm centers"

"In the upper floors there is as much as 40,000 square feet of office space per floor. The floor construction is of prefabricated trussed steel, only 33 inches in depth, that spans the full 60 feet to the core, and also acts as a diaphragm to stiffen the outside wall against lateral buckling forces from wind-load pressures."

With Gravity

it's this basic, and you cannot even understand it........................

"With a 700 Pa floor design allowable, each floor should have been able to support approximately 1,300 t beyond its own weight. The total weight of each tower was about 500,000 t. "

"The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. "

"a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down."

"To a structural engineer, a skyscraper is modeled as a large cantilever vertical column. Each tower was 64 m square, standing 411 m above street level and 21 m below grade. This produces a height-to-width ratio of 6.8. The total weight of the structure was roughly 500,000 t, but wind load, rather than the gravity load, dominated the design. The building is a huge sail that must resist a 225 km/h hurricane. It was designed to resist a wind load of 2 kPa—a total of lateral load of 5,000 t."

"lightweight “perimeter tube” design consisting of 244 exterior columns of 36 cm square steel box section on 100 cm centers"

"In the upper floors there is as much as 40,000 square feet of office space per floor. The floor construction is of prefabricated trussed steel, only 33 inches in depth, that spans the full 60 feet to the core, and also acts as a diaphragm to stiffen the outside wall against lateral buckling forces from wind-load pressures."

where do you get this bullshit ????...and why dont you link to the source ?

Eots might have the strongest hunch that the Mossad was involved but Eots has no proof. That's one of the big reasons the "Truthers" have botched their mission. They blow their credibility when they start making up bullshit

the fox piece was not about Isreals involvement .. it was about ir prior knowledge of which there is evidence of...and the point is if Isabel knew...American Intel knew;;;Bush knew

What happened to the Israelis on the GWB? If they were arrested why were they released
?

because someone in a position of great power gave the order to release them

Why Were they arrested?

because honest hard working individuals doing there jobs deemed the to be suspects or guilty of a crime

Its all nonsense bullshit Eots. Its President Bush who is guilty whether Eots likes it or not.

bush is a puppet...but guilty as sin

Gravitational Collapse

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syzKBBB_THE"]Gravitational Collapse[/ame]

With Gravity

Is that what happened in reality? Did the "smaller box" crush the "bigger box"? Like a foot crushing a soda can?

Or did the "smaller box" fall against the floor below and SEVER or BREAK the floor truss connections attached to the perimeter and core columns. Your smaller solid box crushing the larger solid box isn't even CLOSE to reality.

I'll ask this again. How can these supports circled in red that went around the inside of the perimeter columns to support the floor trusses:
perimetercolumns.png

Be expected to support the weight of this crashing down on them:
collapse-1.jpg

Forum List

Back