Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

you have still yet to debunk that video of mine and oh,that professor at that university will lose his job if he doesnt go along with the governments version the same way Steven Jones and others have.:cuckoo:
the reason they lose their jobs is NO ONE want an insane troofer fucktard teaching their children

or or building their buildings ? or getting government contracts ? it makes free speech or signing a petitions risky business doesn't it

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

divecunt hates us for our freedoms...

yeah thats why the resident trolls here spends all hours of the day spewing his crap night and day and has the highest post count earning him the title resident troll.Annie used to have the highest post count but SHE had quality posts though and did not spend her life in this section unlike him.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Like clockwork,everytime you post this it goes ignored,they know they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are everytime you post this.:lol: The truth obviously hurts them. they cant debunk this video below either,nobody ever has.

Last edited by a moderator:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Like clockwork,everytime you post this it goes ignored,they know they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are everytime you post this.:lol: The truth obviously hurts them. they cant debunk this video below either,nobody ever has.

Didn't I just cover this BS video and all it's little snippets of non information earlier in this thread? Or was that another thread. I forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
or or building their buildings ? or getting government contracts ? it makes free speech or signing a petitions risky business doesn't it

You are free from government restraint of your speech (unless you want to pray to Jesus, have a nativity scene or protest abortion!)

No one guaranteed that you are free from the consequences of your speech.

Twofers are going to be recognized as deranged lunatics, because that's what they are.

so would you of preferred he drop a little steel and concrete box on a big concrete and steel box ?...and if he did...what would you expect to happen ?
Yep!

Or, at least fly a scale model 757 full speed, fully loaded with fuel and lil' pasengers, light it on fire until BIG BOXES structure is fully weakened, and then drop LIL' BOX on BIG BOX.

C'mon eots, you have to know that video and demonstration if fuckin' laughable, and proves absolutely nothing.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is a gullible fool.

do you really think if you a cup of kerosene on a concrete and steel box that it would weaken considerable ?...I dont

So there was no other office contents that would have caught fire from the jet fuel?

interro-05.gif

Can anyone tell me why all the truther videos of the collapse of building 7 start 9 seconds after the beginning of the collapse?

You are free from government restraint of your speech (unless you want to pray to Jesus, have a nativity scene or protest abortion!)

No one guaranteed that you are free from the consequences of your speech.

Twofers are going to be recognized as deranged lunatics, because that's what they are.

so you are the sane one and these gentlemen are deranged...lol

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Forum List

Back