Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

Now eots pretends he didn't see the question.

Gotta love this subject.

As I have asked several times now; Why is it that the truther videos always start the collapse of building 7 nine seconds after the penthouse falls into the building. Which by the way sort of proves that the interior had already collapsed before most truthers start their countdown of the "freefall".

Gotta love this subject.

As I have asked several times now; Why is it that the truther videos always start the collapse of building 7 nine seconds after the penthouse falls into the building. Which by the way sort of proves that the interior had already collapsed before most truthers start their countdown of the "freefall".

Sir, you have disgraced your country by disobeying your Oath. You are disgusting.

Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us. We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed. It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes. It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.

We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.

Gotta love this subject.

Sir, you have disgraced your country by disobeying your Oath. You are disgusting.

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us. We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed. It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes. It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.

We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thats the understatement of the year.especially about the part of disgracing his country and his fellow officers.disgusting is putting it mildly and too polite.He is a disgrace to those 3000 plus people in new york and the ones in the pentagon who lost their lives besides the american people and his fellow officers.

Last edited:

Gotta love this subject.

And I shall say again. (as I just did a moment ago in the place I can't talk about in public; Fuck you asshole.

Now have you got an answer or do you just want to play stupid?

Gotta love this subject.

thats the understatement of the year.especially about the part of disgracing his country and his fellow officers.

Same goes to you asshole, Answer the question.

Why are some posters farting???

PhysicsExist
This message is hidden because PhysicsExist is on your ignore list.

9/11 inside job
This message is hidden because 9/11 inside job is on your ignore list.

Gotta love this subject.

thats the understatement of the year.especially about the part of disgracing his country and his fellow officers.disgusting is putting it mildly and too polite.He is a disgrace to those 3000 plus people in new york and the ones in the pentagon who lost their lives besides the american people and his fellow officers.

Exactly, and he should be confronted about it. Disobeying your Oath is disgusting, and not only that, it is BETRAYAL. Talk about a coward. This is one. Ollie, you're Disgraceful to the 3,000 dead victims and disgraceful to the constitution.

So you ask these truthers a question and you get personal attacks.

That's OK I have some broad shoulders.

If they expect me to get angry and forget the questions for them it won't work.

Show me some Det cord.

Time the fall of Building 7 starting with the collapse of the penthouse.

Explain how the WTC towers had that inward bowing.

You see none of this fits into what they want to be true. So they have to attack.

Bring it assholes, bring it all day long.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love this subject.

so your saying you saw a video and it did not start until after the penthouse collapsed...I see....are you saying it took 9 secs for the penthouse to collapse ?

Gotta love this subject.

so your saying you saw a video and it did not start until after the penthouse collapsed...I see....are you saying it took 9 secs for the penthouse to collapse ?
no, dipshit
the penthouse collapsed 9 seconds before the rest

Show me some Det cord.

in the miles of wires and cables in wtc covered in dust do really think first responders would recognize a wire for explosives

Explain how the WTC towers had that inward bowing

secondary explosions

is that all you got ?

Gotta love this subject.

Actually, reviewing some real videos it was about 6 seconds from the time the penthouse started before the facade showed any signs of movement.

Show me some Det cord.
in the miles of wires and cables in wtc covered in dust do really think first responders would recognize a wire for explosives

Explain how the WTC towers had that inward bowing

secondary explosions

is that all you got ?
det cord has a very distinct look
no way it would be confused with anything else

and explosions would cause an OUTWARD bowing, not inward

now eots pretends he didn't see the question.

Gotta love this subject.

As i have asked several times now; why is it that the truther videos always start the collapse of building 7 nine seconds after the penthouse falls into the building. Which by the way sort of proves that the interior had already collapsed before most truthers start their countdown of the "freefall".

so your saying you saw a video and it did not start until after the penthouse collapsed...i see....are you saying it took 9 secs for the penthouse to collapse ?

actually, reviewing some real videos it was about 6 seconds from the time the penthouse started before the facade showed any signs of movement.

well... I would say 4

Gotta love this subject.

Actually, reviewing some real videos it was about 6 seconds from the time the penthouse started before the facade showed any signs of movement.

Free Fall can only occur if each support beam is simultaneously removed from WTC 7. This is only possible in controlled demolitions. Fact. And over 1,454 architects and engineers agree with me.

www.AE911Truth.org
www.BuildingWhat.org
www.NYCCAN.org

Last edited:

Free Fall can only occur if each support beam is simultaneously removed from WTC 7. This is only possible in controlled demolitions. Fact. And over 1,454 architects and engineers agree with me.

AE911Truth.org
BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

and the Officail conspiracy theory apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol::lol::lol:

AE911Truth.org
BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

and the Officail conspiracy theory apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol::lol::lol:

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Forum List

Back