Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

And most of the signatories are no more of an architect or engineer than I am. One guy built birdhouses from what I remember.

And their main architect, Richard "tricky dicky" Gage plays with cardboard boxes.

You do know posting this proves 9/11 was a controlled demolition right?

This analogy in this video is perfect. A Small block of the Same object cannot crush a Bigger block of the same object purely off Gravity.

You can't even grasp it, and you laugh at it.

LOL

AE911Truth.org

Great example Mr. Gage.

BULLSHIT!

Weaken that big box like the towers, and then drop lil' box on top of it.

Go ahead. Tell that douchbag in the video to simulate the actual events.

That video is beyond comical. It proves nothing, except for the fact that you loons are so gullible you'll fall for anything

You troofer loons are so bizzare it's disturbing

Last edited by a moderator:
And their main architect, Richard "tricky dicky" Gage plays with cardboard boxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw&feature=player_embedded

This analogy in this video is perfect. A Small block of the Same object cannot crush a Bigger block of the same object purely off Gravity.

LOL

AE911Truth.org

Great example Mr. Gage.

Are you kidding? This analogy is bogus.

You must excuse him. He lives in Santa Barbara CA, down the street from Christophera's boycave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw&feature=player_embedded

LOL

Great example Mr. Gage.

Newton's 3rd Law: Equal and Opposite reaction.

30 stories crushing 70 stories is not equal and opposite, especially with the Free fall acceleration.

This video easily proves this. But Anti-Truth people cannot accept that.

9/11 Was a controlled demolition.
idiot

Last edited:

LOL

AE911Truth.org

Great example Mr. Gage.

You must excuse him. He lives in Santa Barbara CA, down the street from Christophera's boycave.

Oh, and dropping an 8 ounce corrugated cardboard box on top of a 30 ounce corrugated cardboard box performs exactly the same as a real world structure of steel columns weighing thousands of tons.

LOL

AE911Truth.org

Great example Mr. Gage.

I can't believe they're passing this off as evidence. These boxes have reinforced sides and are ONE COMPLETE STRUCTURE. They are one piece of cardboard folded into a box shape. The towers were not reinforced but were made of GLASS. The only thing holding them up were support beams. Make a tower full of tooth picks, put a bunch of weight on them, and then throw a softball at it and see if you have the same result.

I can't believe they're passing this off as evidence. These boxes have reinforced sides and are ONE COMPLETE STRUCTURE. They are one piece of cardboard folded into a box shape. The towers were not reinforced but were made of GLASS. The only thing holding them up were support beams. Make a tower full of tooth picks, put a bunch of weight on them, and then throw a softball at it and see if you have the same result.

You must excuse FizzlesExists. He's Californian.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, and dropping an 8 ounce corrugated cardboard box on top of a 30 ounce corrugated cardboard box performs exactly the same as a real world structure of steel columns weighing thousands of tons.
Wonder why Gage doesn't let it be known that those are basic shipping boxes. They all have the same strength/crush rating regardless of size.

The whole thing is friggin' comical. It proves Jack Shit.

Wonder why Gage doesn't let it be known that those are basic shipping boxes. They all have the same strength/crush rating regardless of size.

The whole thing is friggin' comical. It proves Jack Shit.

If he did, he would have to admit he was dumber than THIS clown.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chriswgood71#p/a/u/0/lBuH8NNIBys

yes, it would
as would the remained of the detonators

nonsense...they didn't even find the black boxes

Owned.

PS. Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth Military Officers for 9/11 Truth Scientists for 9/11 Truth

I've spent a little time this evening trying to look up some of these "Scientists and Engineers" that are the signatories of the so called petitions that your posting links to. Several of these guys can't even be googled. Alot of them have facebook pages only, and at least one is an olympic bronze medalist....MANY DON'T EVEN WORK IN THE FIELD THIS RELATES TO. THESE ARE NOBODIES who have signed this crap. There may be one or two distinguished personnel on this list, but the vast majority are not well known and thus, uncredible....especially since these 1500 "architects and engineers" you refer to are certainly not the majority of the 10 million in the U.S.

i've spent a little time this evening trying to look up some of these "scientists and engineers" that are the signatories of the so called petitions that your posting links to. Several of these guys can't even be googled. Alot of them have facebook pages only, and at least one is an olympic bronze medalist....many don't even work in the field this relates to. These are nobodies who have signed this crap. There may be one or two distinguished personnel on this list, but the vast majority are not well known and thus, uncredible....especially since these 1500 "architects and engineers" you refer to are certainly not the majority of the 10 million in the u.s.

its not anyones fault but your own you cant follow links .and why do you keep repeating the same nonsense ...you can not possible claim any engineer that has not risked his career signing a petion supports the nist theory...are you really that simple ?

i've spent a little time this evening trying to look up some of these "scientists and engineers" that are the signatories of the so called petitions that your posting links to. Several of these guys can't even be googled. Alot of them have facebook pages only, and at least one is an olympic bronze medalist....many don't even work in the field this relates to. These are nobodies who have signed this crap. There may be one or two distinguished personnel on this list, but the vast majority are not well known and thus, uncredible....especially since these 1500 "architects and engineers" you refer to are certainly not the majority of the 10 million in the u.s.

when are you going to post some engineers outside of popular mechanics or nist that have voiced support for the nist theory ?...try posting 10

when are you going to post some engineers outside of popular mechanics or nist that have voiced support for the nist theory ?...try posting 10

"The American Society of Civil Engineers and FEMA conducted an in-depth investigation of the World Trade Center. The team members included the director of the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers, the senior fire investigator for the National Fire Protection Association, professors of fire safety, and leaders of some of the top building design and engineering firms, including Skidmore Owings & Merrill in Chicago, Skilling Ward Magnusson Barkshire in Seattle, and Greenhorne & O�Mara in Maryland."

"I made a few calls myself, including to Gene Corley, who conducted the American Society of Civil Engineers/FEMA study, and to Mete Sozen, structural engineering professor at Purdue, who was one of the principal authors of �The Pentagon Building Performance Report� of January 2003, which was done under the auspices of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the Structural Engineering Institute. I also contacted engineering professors at MIT and other leading universities in the country, and none of them puts any stock in the 9/11 conspiracy theories. In fact, they view them as a huge waste of time. They are busy trying to figure out how to prevent buildings from falling in the future."

Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracies, Already

The American Society of Civil Engineers are full of engineers. Certainly more than 10. And I didn't get this from NIST or Popular Mechanics...

"the american society of civil engineers and fema conducted an in-depth investigation of the world trade center. The team members included the director of the structural engineering institute of the american society of civil engineers, the senior fire investigator for the national fire protection association, professors of fire safety, and leaders of some of the top building design and engineering firms, including skidmore owings & merrill in chicago, skilling ward magnusson barkshire in seattle, and greenhorne & o�mara in maryland."

"i made a few calls myself, including to gene corley, who conducted the american society of civil engineers/fema study, and to mete sozen, structural engineering professor at purdue, who was one of the principal authors of �the pentagon building performance report� of january 2003, which was done under the auspices of the american society of civil engineers and the structural engineering institute. I also contacted engineering professors at mit and other leading universities in the country, and none of them puts any stock in the 9/11 conspiracy theories. In fact, they view them as a huge waste of time. They are busy trying to figure out how to prevent buildings from falling in the future."

enough of the 9/11 conspiracies, already

the american society of civil engineers are full of engineers. Certainly more than 10. And i didn't get this from nist or popular mechanics...

You did not even post one....I do not want to read some debwunkers editorial rants of denial or fema...Can you provide.independent engineers that have endorsed the nist report

Last edited:

"the american society of civil engineers and fema conducted an in-depth investigation of the world trade center. The team members included the director of the structural engineering institute of the american society of civil engineers, the senior fire investigator for the national fire protection association, professors of fire safety, and leaders of some of the top building design and engineering firms, including skidmore owings & merrill in chicago, skilling ward magnusson barkshire in seattle, and greenhorne & o�mara in maryland."

"i made a few calls myself, including to gene corley, who conducted the american society of civil engineers/fema study, and to mete sozen, structural engineering professor at purdue, who was one of the principal authors of �the pentagon building performance report� of january 2003, which was done under the auspices of the american society of civil engineers and the structural engineering institute. I also contacted engineering professors at mit and other leading universities in the country, and none of them puts any stock in the 9/11 conspiracy theories. In fact, they view them as a huge waste of time. They are busy trying to figure out how to prevent buildings from falling in the future."

enough of the 9/11 conspiracies, already

the american society of civil engineers are full of engineers. Certainly more than 10. And i didn't get this from nist or popular mechanics...

You did not even post one....I do not want to read some debwunkers editorial rants of denial or fema...Can you provide.independent engineers that have endorsed the nist report

Here's two that agree with the report. One is a team leader for the American Society of Civil Engineers, and one is the President of the Structural Engineer Institute.

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

128,000 members of the American Society of Civil Engineers do not question the NIST report.

80,000 Members of the American Institute of Architects do not question the NIST report.

120,000 members of the American Society of Mechanical Enineers do not question the NIST report.

370,000 members of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers do not question the NIST report.

40,000 members of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers do not question the NIST report.

35,000 members of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics do not question the NIST report.

This site is a blogsite for ENGINEERS

Last edited:
no I am saying it will not cause a complete collapse in secs

Based on what?

You keep posting buildings that were of fire that did not collapse as a comparison. These buildings were not designed the same nor were they hit by jets.

SO what are you basing this claim on?

so what building codes were changed as a result of the NIST investigations of the collapse ?....NONE

Why didn't you answer the question eots?

Why do you use buildings of dissimilar design and damage type when comparing how the towers and WTC7 SHOULD have not collapsed?

I'll ask you yet again.

Do any of the buildings you compare to the towers and WTC7 have the same structural design AND were they hit by a jet? The jet caused damage to the structural components. The fire further weakened them.

Why won't you answer?

Forum List

Back