🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don’t Republicans ‘protest’ anything? Haven’t Libs shaped and forged public opinion by way of ‘protests’?

Why don’t Republicans ‘protest’ anything?​

Jobs, they have them and are at them.

They don’t “protest” Bidens border policy, they don’t “protest“ for Mollie Tibbets or Ashli Babbit...they don’t protest against the shutdown of the Keystone pipeline, they didn’t really protest against the Trump protests, they didn’t protest against BLM burning down their neighborhoods. Do the PC police have conservatives by the nuts forever?

Why do you continue to deny that conservatives are among the laziest people on the planet? When was the last time you put a moment's thought into a post?

Why do you continue to deny that conservatives are among the laziest people on the planet? When was the last time you put a moment's thought into a post?
How do they consistently out-earn the other group that includes Bezos, Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots and on and on?
(Is this the part of the thread where you silently bow out?)
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

How do they consistently out-earn the other group that includes Bezos, Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots and on and on?
(Is this the part of the thread where you silently bow out?)
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
How do they claim to be as rich and as well educated as they are while sounding like complete idiots?

How do they claim to be as rich and as well educated as they are while sounding like complete idiots?
I can only offer you data...you have a feeling...an opinion.
Sorry, facts are all I can provide.

The premier law enforcement agency in the United States is busy hunting down mom and pop demonstrators in a Jan 6 trespassing incident and you ask why republicans are reluctant to protest?
And you know what they are now. And people still support them. Law and Order for who? Bogus charges for who? There was even a report that may be unsubstantiated of at least one being tortured in jail or should I say detention center.

Forum List

Back