Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

Oh, so now you're going back to the past. The tax cut line in your post was for 2017. Guess that means you admit you lost that argument, which you did. So, I understand why you moved the goal posts.
Well, duh...

We've had two Supply Side Tax cuts since 2000....in the each instance, revenue declined.

Had the second not occurred during the record setting Obama boom, the revenue loss would have been more pronounced.

To which tax cuts were you referring?

Sockpuppets.

Well, duh...

We've had two Supply Side Tax cuts since 2000....in the each instance, revenue declined.

Had the second not occurred during the record setting Obama boom, the revenue loss would have been more pronounced.

Sockpuppets.
"record setting Obama boom".....ROFLMFAO!

If that were true, why didn’t they make the cut permanent to begin with?

They couldn't without Dem votes. It was in all the papers.

They also wouldn’t do it for the sole fact that it was part of BBB.

Biden tried to make the middle class tax cuts permanent in BBB?

You’re completely making shit up. Again.

Uh yes it was part of the bush tax cut that was always temporary.

Temporary because the Dems all voted against it. It was in all the papers.

He then made it permanent for those making less than 400,000.

Obama's vote totals, in the House, to make the Bush cuts permanent.

View attachment 749810

In the Senate, it was 89 yes, 8 no.
Lol I’m making shit up huh? “It was all in the papers”. What the fuck does that even mean? I mean my god you said the same thing for two of your points.

Um yes that was the goal of BBB.

What’s funny about your random Googling is that you can’t even find accurate information for shit. Hey idiot that vote count you’re talking about was in 2012. It wasn’t the actual final vote that passed the law. This law was passed by congress in January of 2013.

In the House, 85 Republicans and 172 Democrats voted in favor while 151 Republicans and 16 Democrats were opposed.

Oh Todd you tried your best but you just couldn’t deliver. You did give the accurate senate vote count but we both know why you left out the party breakdown: the majority of democrats passed it!

I’m glad I could educate you on the matter though!

Lol I’m making shit up huh? “It was all in the papers”. What the fuck does that even mean? I mean my god you said the same thing for two of your points.

Um yes that was the goal of BBB.

What’s funny about your random Googling is that you can’t even find accurate information for shit.

Oh Todd you tried your best but you just couldn’t deliver. You did give the accurate senate vote count but we both know why you left out the party breakdown: the majority of democrats passed it!

I’m glad I could educate you on the matter though!
Accurate information and CNBC aren't even in the same galaxy, dullard.

The amazons, the googles, the microsofts, the fords, and the super rich all cheat like hell. It is time to force them to pay their goddamn taxes....

The middle class needs the break!

The amazons, the googles, the microsofts, the fords, and the super rich all cheat like hell. It is time to force them to pay their goddamn taxes....

The middle class needs the break!
How about we all get the same deal they get?

Seems fair to me.

RonPaulHalfwayThere.jpeg

Well, duh...

Sockpuppets.
The facts show revenue increased, unless you twist the facts.

Forum List

Back