Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

Supposing that's true (it isn't), why is it that you can't ever find sources that don't suck democrat dick?
Actually all the sources I read criticize both republicans and democrats. In fact, that’s what most respectable news sources do. Even the especially liberal sources like The Daily Beast or Axios criticize democrats regularly. Why you all choose to ignore this fact speaks to your childishness I guess.

Actually all the sources I read criticize both republicans and democrats. In fact, that’s what most respectable news sources do. Even the especially liberal sources like The Daily Beast or Axios criticize democrats regularly. Why you all choose to ignore this fact speaks to your childishness I guess.
CNBC was a marginally reputable source 20 years ago....They're total partisan shit now.

Yeah, the weakest recovery in US history was awesome!!!
You're full of slogans.

We haven't provided less fiscal support in any recovery in the post WW2 period.

And yet Obama II generated the third highest number of new jobs of any presidential term not served by Elvis.

In FY 2000, receipts were 2.03 trillion.

The Internet bubble couldn't go on forever.
Also, there's always going to be a short-term drop in revenues, while the newly unleashed resources circulate in the productive sector....The hack sock puppet knows this, and is not even able to effectively bullshit anyone.

Also, there's always going to be a short-term drop in revenues, while the newly unleashed resources circulate in the productive sector....The hack sock puppet knows this, and is not even able to effectively bullshit anyone.
There's a bunch of complete bullshit.

How long did it take Scrub to surpass FY 2000?

Just the number.

Forum List

Back