Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

They're all morons...every one.
This forum over the years has really been nothing but a big bore, because of folks like him. And like you said, all of them. There is nothing of substance there. They rant, hate, troll, and never really debate anything, because they don't have a real platform. The truth, facts, numbers, documentation, etc., mean absolutely nothing to this crowd. They claim they are this and that, support this and that, but there is never anything to back up their arguments with substance. It's always nonsensical. I often post trailers from the movie Idiocracy. And these folks act, behave, and address issues in the same way. Those trailers depict what these people have become. God help us all.

This forum over the years has really been nothing but a big bore, because of folks like him. And like you said, all of them. There is nothing of substance there. They rant, hate, troll, and never really debate anything, because they don't have a real platform. The truth, facts, numbers, documentation, etc., mean absolutely nothing to this crowd. They claim they are this and that, support this and that, but there is never anything to back up their arguments with subs5tance. It's always nonsensical. I often post trailers from the movie Idiocracy. But these folks act, behave, and address issues in the same way. Those trailers depict what these people have become. God help us all.
Irony.

Exactly. But supply-side economics is a real thing. Works every time.
Tax cuts are paid for by issuing T-bills, which are bought with the money from the tax cuts. So, tax cuts don't create any additional investment money. Supply-side is a fiction.

Economies are stimulated from the demand side. Democrats understand that, which is why the economy always does so much better under Democrats.

That's another one. You can make an ass out of him on a daily basis, and you will never see any form of intelligent debate. He attacks the opposing argument by attacking you.
You have opposing arguments?

This forum over the years has really been nothing but a big bore, because of folks like him. And like you said, all of them. There is nothing of substance there. They rant, hate, troll, and never really debate anything, because they don't have a real platform. The truth, facts, numbers, documentation, etc., mean absolutely nothing to this crowd. They claim they are this and that, support this and that, but there is never anything to back up their arguments with substance. It's always nonsensical. I often post trailers from the movie Idiocracy. And these folks act, behave, and address issues in the same way. Those trailers depict what these people have become. God help us all.
That's hilarious coming from a jackass who does nothing but spew lies and insult.

It’s a pretty basic concept. If spending is not adequately cut and taxes are cut (something republicans do), this means that there is less revenue to pay for spending. If bewilders me how republicans think you can cut taxes and think it doesn’t have consequences. We know it has consequences because the deficit blew up under Trump.

Oh and news flash: trickle down economics is not a real thing. Why would corporations bother investing in labor when it is easier for them to just keep the huge amount of money they save from tax cuts? After all their profits are already at an all time high.

ILMAO, what a simpleton. Guess if you can't think in critical terms it's another way of saying you're leftist.

Billy's avatar is symbolic of his goal.

Here you go Billy, with the Democrats running both houses too, enjoy..........

"When people refer to President Obama's tax cuts, they generally refer to the $858 billion tax cut deal signed in 2010. It extended the Bush tax cuts through 2012 and unemployment benefits through 2011. It cut payroll taxes by two percentage points, adding $112 billion to workers' spendable income. It extended a college tuition tax credit. It also included $58 billion in industry-specific tax cuts.

ILMAO, what a simpleton. Guess if you can't think in critical terms it's another way of saying you're leftist.

"When people refer to President Obama's tax cuts, they generally refer to the $858 billion tax cut deal signed in 2010. It extended the Bush tax cuts through 2012 and unemployment benefits through 2011. It cut payroll taxes by two percentage points, adding $112 billion to workers' spendable income. It extended a college tuition tax credit. It also included $58 billion in industry-specific tax cuts.

This extension lasted two years and republicans had leverage because of their win In 2010. In 2013, however, the part of that tax cut that went to those making 400,000 less was made permanent. I don’t have a problem with tax cuts for the middle class or poor. Republicans pass tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations that come with heftier price tags.

Todd,

Can you identify the presidential terms under which the economy generated more private sector jobs than it did under Obama II?

For once, show me that you know something.

I'm sorry that Obama had such shitty GDP growth.
And such crappy middle class income growth.
How did the middle class do again? LOL!

IRONY.gif

This extension lasted two years and republicans had leverage because of their win In 2010. In 2013, however, the part of that tax cut that went to those making 400,000 less was made permanent. I don’t have a problem with tax cuts for the middle class or poor. Republicans pass tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations that come with heftier price tags.
Tax cuts don't have "price tags", unless you claim that 100% of all earrings belong to The State.

Tax cuts are paid for by issuing T-bills, which are bought with the money from the tax cuts. So, tax cuts don't create any additional investment money. Supply-side is a fiction.

Economies are stimulated from the demand side. Democrats understand that, which is why the economy always does so much better under Democrats.

Tax cuts are paid for by issuing T-bills,

Really?

which are bought with the money from the tax cuts.

I never bought T-bills with mine. How many did you buy in 2018?

So, tax cuts don't create any additional investment money.

Sure they do.

Economies are stimulated from the demand side.

Poorly. And with negative consequences.

You silly sally........
"In February 2009, Congress approved Obama’s economic stimulus package. It restored confidence and ended the Great Recession in July 2009. It cut $288 billion in taxes.

You silly sally........
"In February 2009, Congress approved Obama’s economic stimulus package. It restored confidence and ended the Great Recession in July 2009. It cut $288 billion in taxes.
Lol dude you don’t even know what was in that. What economists actually say that worked was the extension of the unemployment benefits that created immediate consumer demand for those who lost their jobs in the recession. It was Keynesian economics.

Lol dude you don’t even know what was in that. What economists actually say that worked was the extension of the unemployment benefits that created immediate consumer demand for those who lost their jobs in the recession. It was Keynesian economics.

Wow!
A bill passed in February that only spent a few billion by June is what ended the recession?

DURR

Forum List

Back