Why Don't We See More of These?

_76435749_ecf06268-e90d-4b91-9a87-f24d5055c5bd.jpg

The media's filled with shots of the poor people of Gaza fearing for their lives. But, what about Israelis like this?

From BBC day in pictures @ BBC News - Day in pictures: 22 July 2014
The IDF ordered once you hear siren and there is no safe place in the street to turn down electricity if possible, stay in open ground(like during earthquakes), stay far as possible from Gas or anything flammable,surround with many solid debris as possible, away from glass or sharp materials - and all that in 15 - 90 seconds depend where you live, 15 seconds.
Now Mohammad A'dora was a case milked to the very end and later on turned to be complete fake, with the most sincere apologize to the innocent casualties in Gaza, I don't take everything as the Palestinian claim it is, It's more likely of the Palestinians not to tell who was a Hamas/Terrorist (Like they said in the Interior Ministry video) and they always consider every casualty as Sha'hid for Palestine regardless if it was young kid or bloody-handed terrorist..another point is the way to milk every footage in Gaza similarly to Mohammad, which later on proved to be fake, I expect them to milk every footage they get, so far they say 695 fatalities and most of the photos are wounded kids, [MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION] published a graph of the demographics in Gaza, considering the huge under 14 population, and what you don't bother to check-unlike me- the Israeli side and footage, they are just liars, they always been, and they will always be.
One of my friend in Gaza told me he heard a bullet hit nearby his head coming from a guy dressed like woman holding AK47, you think he thought about taking a photo that moment?

Last edited:
_76435749_ecf06268-e90d-4b91-9a87-f24d5055c5bd.jpg

The media's filled with shots of the poor people of Gaza fearing for their lives. But, what about Israelis like this?

From BBC day in pictures @ BBC News - Day in pictures: 22 July 2014
The IDF ordered once you hear siren and there is no safe place in the street to turn down electricity if possible, stay in open ground(like during earthquakes), stay far as possible from Gas or anything flammable,surround with many solid debris as possible, away from glass or sharp materials - and all that in 15 - 90 seconds depend where you live, 15 seconds.
Now Mohammad A'dora was a case milked to the very end and later on turned to be complete fake, with the most sincere apologize to the innocent casualties in Gaza, I don't take everything as the Palestinian claim it is, It's more likely of the Palestinians not to tell who was a Hamas/Terrorist (Like they said in the Interior Ministry video) and they always consider every casualty as Sha'hid for Palestine regardless if it was young kid or bloody-handed terrorist..another point is the way to milk every footage in Gaza similarly to Mohammad, which later on proved to be fake, I expect them to milk every footage they get, so far they say 695 fatalities and most of the photos are wounded kids, [MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION] published a graph of the demographics in Gaza, considering the huge under 14 population, and what you don't bother to check-unlike me- the Israeli side and footage, they are just liars, they always been, and they will always be.
One of my friend in Gaza told me he heard a bullet hit nearby his head coming from a guy dressed like woman holding AK47, you think he thought about taking a photo that moment?

Have you noticed, Daniyel, no Hamas supporters commenting on that thread of mine? Why am I not surprised. :badgrin:

Anyway, here is the thread with the details

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/366852-analysis-of-gazans-killed-so-far-in-operation-protective-edge.html#post9494201

Over 80% of Gazans killed so far have been male, with almost half of these males being in the 18-28 age group. One can imagine many of these being “combatants.” A further 20% of these males are between 29 and 48, an age group one could envisage may also contain many Hamas members.

In other words, these figures bring into question how many of those killed were really innocent civilians.

What these figures also indicate is if Israel was indiscriminately killing Gazans, the representation in terms of gender and age would be broader (with relatively more children killed than the approx 18%, considering nearly 50% of Gazans are under the age of 14).

This is from Al Jazeera. Gaza under siege: naming the dead - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

israellycoolgraph1.jpg

israellycoolgraph-3.jpg

israellycoolgraph4.jpg

israellycoolgraph2.jpg

Analysis Of Gazans Killed So Far In Operation Protective Edge | HonestReporting

Forum List

Back