Why don't you dumbass liberals WAIT until Trump actually takes office before you say he's reneging

I demonstrated that his position has been the same ALL ALONG. He stated that some would go & some would stay MONTHS ago. So it's no damn different than what he's saying now. The only damn difference is the interpretation of it by retarded crybaby liberals.

If Trump says the same thing 2 out of 100 times, that does not mean that his position has remained constant. That's the closest you've come to showing any consistency on Trump.
Who said 2 out of 100?

You?
BSNBC?
Rachael Madcow?

You're clueless

You're trying hard, gramps. But you know full well that Trump has broken your heart more than once before. He'll do it again. Every single time you give him the chance.
Now you're being a full fledged retard. There was no other more outspoken conservative on this board that was anti trump. My only disappointment lies with the voters for nominating him. I didn't think and still don't think that he was the best man for the job. But at the end of the day I am one man with one vote and little to no influence.
You could try being honest or continue to prove my positive judgment in you was misplaced.

There was no other more outspoken conservative on this board that was anti trump.

I think that's an exaggeration. There were definitely a couple of us who were far more outspoken against him. You went back and forth a couple times, which is my point. You personally put your faith but he let you down. He'll do it again.

There was no other more outspoken conservative on this board that was anti trump.

I think that's an exaggeration. There were definitely a couple of us who were far more outspoken against him. You went back and forth a couple times, which is my point. You personally put your faith but he let you down. He'll do it again.
I NEVER went back & forth.

Tried to go find an old post but perhaps I am mistaken. Was it Cruz who you once supported, then abandoned? I'm certain you changed your mind at some point along the way.

Tried to go find an old post but perhaps I am mistaken. Was it Cruz who you once supported, then abandoned? I'm certain you changed your mind at some point along the way.
I supported one man, Walker. After that I didn't really care. And yes, you are mistaken.

And, contrary to what the liars in the media are saying....he won the national popular vote, as well.

She lies. ^

A lot.

Clinton has consistently won the popular vote. PC is a liar.
Clinton's Lead in the Popular Vote Is Going to Get a Lot Bigger

"First of all, she’s probably not going to win the actual number of votes cast. She may win the number of votes counted, but not the votes cast.

States don’t count their absentee ballots unless the number of outstanding absentee ballots is larger than the state margin of difference. If there is a margin of 1,000 votes counted and there are 1,300 absentee ballots outstanding, then the state tabulates those. If the number of outstanding absentee ballots wouldn’t influence the election results, then the absentee ballots aren’t counted.

Who votes by absentee ballot? Students overseas, the military, businesspeople on trips, etc. The historical breakout for absentee ballots is about 67-33% Republican. In 2000, when Al Gore “won” the popular vote nationally by 500,000 votes and the liberal media screamed bloody murder, there were 2 million absentee ballots in California alone. A 67-33 breakout of those yields a 1.33- to 0.667-million Republican vote advantage, so Bush would have gotten a 667,000-vote margin from California’s uncounted absentee ballots alone! So much for Gore’s 500,000 popular vote “victory.” (That was the headline on the N.Y. Times, and it was the lead story on NBC Nightly News, right? No? You’re kidding.)"
To All The CRYING and RIOTING Liberals, Hillary Will Not Win The “Popular Vote”

And your stupid Trump line about there being 30 million illegal immigrants (that PC thinks are all eligible to vote! :lol: ) is another pile of her rotting manure lies. As usual.

The number of illegal immigrants in the United States is "30 million, it could be 34 million."
Donald Trump on Friday, July 24th, 2015 in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Donald Trump wrongly says the number of illegal immigrants is 30 million or higher

"There are, to my knowledge, no credible, research-based estimates of 30 million," said Jeffrey Passel, an expert on Hispanic immigration at the Pew Research Center. "The 11-12 million range is broadly accepted by almost all researchers and immigration advocates (regardless of perspective).
The Department of Homeland Security says the number of illegal immigrants was about 11.4 million as of January 2012. Other independent groups that research illegal immigration put the number between 11 and 12 million. We found no compelling evidence that the number could as high as Trump said.

Trump has provided no proof that the number of illegal immigrants is triple the widespread consensus. We rate this claim Pants on Fire."

"... 30 million illegal immigrants (that PC thinks are all eligible to vote!..."

See....now I've reduced you to lying.

I said just the opposite....they are not eligible to vote.....but do.

And with the imprimatur of Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him).

They vote....as you admitted earlier.....and do so in numbers that obviate any Clinton popular vote victory.

Wait....didn't you claim earlier that a post was invalid because it came from a Rightwing site?????

But you're claiming that MSNBC and PolitFact are legit?????

Gads, you're a fool.

PolitiFact.org,
This bias is evident in:
1) The targeting of Republican political figures for lopsidedly disproportionate
PolitiFact examination;2
2) The showering of Republican politicians with suspiciously negative determinations;
and
3) The basing of these supposed “factual” determinations on highly subjective analysis
and even opinion masquerading as “fact checks.
http://library.constantcontact.com/...nia+--+Political+Bias+--+Final+--+7-10-12.pdf

Now comes a study from the George Mason University Center for Media and Public Affairs that demonstrates empirically that PolitiFact.org, one of the nation's leading "fact checkers," finds that Republicans are dishonest in their claims three times as often as Democrats. "PolitiFact.com has rated Republican claims as false three times as often as Democratic claims during President Obama's second term," the Center said in a release, "despite controversies over Obama administration statements on Benghazi, the IRS and the AP."

The fact that, as the Lichter study shows, "A majority of Democratic statements (54 percent) were rated as mostly or entirely true, compared to only 18 percent of Republican statements," probably has more to do with how the statements were picked and the subjective bias of the fact checker involved than anything remotely empirical. Likewise, the fact that "a majority of Republican statements (52 percent) were rated as mostly or entirely false, compared to only 24 percent of Democratic statements" probably has more to do with spinning stories than it does with evaluating statements.
There is a "truth gap" in Washington, but it doesn't exist along the lines the fact checkers would have you think. It was Obama who said you could keep the health care you had if you liked it, even if Obamacare became law. It was Obama who said the Citizens United decision would open the floodgates of foreign money into U.S. campaigns. It was Obama who said Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video. It was Obama's IRS that denied conservative political groups had been singled out for special scrutiny. And it was Obama who promised that taxes would not go up for any American making less than $250,000 per year.
All of these statements and plenty more are demonstrably false,
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

PolitiFact.com is a project operated by the Tampa Bay Times, in which reporters and editors from the Times and affiliated media outlets "fact-check statements by members of Congress, the White House, lobbyists and interest groups".PolitiFact.com - Wikipedia

The St. PetersburgTampa Bay Times, which started PolitiFact in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly, is a traditionally liberal paper. We note that PolitiFact's stories appear to damage Republicans far more often than Democrats despite the fact that PF tends to choose about as many stories dealing with Republicans as for Democrats. If the selection process was blind then either proportions should be approximately even or else the party with worse ratings should receive more ratings overall according to what PolitiFact lists as its selection criteria. Plus our independent research helps confirm the hypothesis. PolitiFact Bias: About PolitiFact Bias/FAQ

"The Tampa Bay Times, which produces the PolitFact Truth-o-Meter, has not endorsed a single Republican candidate this century for any of the three most important positions on the Florida election ballot. Accordingly, the Times scores a “Pants on Fire” for its lack of objectivity, according to an extensive analysis by Media Trackers Florida.
Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being theTimes’ endorsement of Democrat-leaning Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest." PolitiFact Parent Tampa Bay Times Scores ‘Pants on Fire’ for Partisan Bias - Media Trackers

PolitiFact’s liberal bias, yet again (Arizona law; Climategate)
PolitiFact's liberal bias, yet again (Arizona law; Climategate) | RedState

Some people,like you, lack the ability to laugh at themselves...that's where I come in.

Don't ever change.

"I said just the opposite....they are not eligible to vote.....but do."

No, they don't. And there's been no proof illegals do, except in rare cases.

I inartfully said eligible to your fake 30 million number - as it regards the full population, meaning even if we accept your phony baloney 30 million number, (which is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy off by all reputable sources,) that would mean all those illegals are of voting age. Which is stupid on a stick.

And you can deny reality all you want, pretend facts are not real, and hold up your thorny crown of pretend bravado and WINNING! Charlie Sheen style for all I care.

The intelligent, logical ones reading here can decide for themselves where the truth resides.

Ta ta.

Trump: 62,972,226
Clinton: 62,277,750

TRUMP WON POPULAR VOTE ! • /r/The_Donald

And your stupid Trump line about there being 30 million illegal immigrants (that PC thinks are all eligible to vote! :lol: ) is another pile of her rotting manure lies. As usual.

The number of illegal immigrants in the United States is "30 million, it could be 34 million."
Donald Trump on Friday, July 24th, 2015 in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Donald Trump wrongly says the number of illegal immigrants is 30 million or higher

"There are, to my knowledge, no credible, research-based estimates of 30 million," said Jeffrey Passel, an expert on Hispanic immigration at the Pew Research Center. "The 11-12 million range is broadly accepted by almost all researchers and immigration advocates (regardless of perspective).
The Department of Homeland Security says the number of illegal immigrants was about 11.4 million as of January 2012. Other independent groups that research illegal immigration put the number between 11 and 12 million. We found no compelling evidence that the number could as high as Trump said.

Trump has provided no proof that the number of illegal immigrants is triple the widespread consensus. We rate this claim Pants on Fire."

"... 30 million illegal immigrants (that PC thinks are all eligible to vote!..."

They vote....as you admitted earlier.....and do so in numbers that obviate any Clinton popular vote victory.

Wait....didn't you claim earlier that a post was invalid because it came from a Rightwing site?????

Gads, you're a fool.

PolitiFact.org,
This bias is evident in:
1) The targeting of Republican political figures for lopsidedly disproportionate
PolitiFact examination;2
2) The showering of Republican politicians with suspiciously negative determinations;
and
3) The basing of these supposed “factual” determinations on highly subjective analysis
http://library.constantcontact.com/...nia+--+Political+Bias+--+Final+--+7-10-12.pdf

Now comes a study from the George Mason University Center for Media and Public Affairs that demonstrates empirically that PolitiFact.org, one of the nation's leading "fact checkers," finds that Republicans are dishonest in their claims three times as often as Democrats. "PolitiFact.com has rated Republican claims as false three times as often as Democratic claims during President Obama's second term," the Center said in a release, "despite controversies over Obama administration statements on Benghazi, the IRS and the AP."

The fact that, as the Lichter study shows, "A majority of Democratic statements (54 percent) were rated as mostly or entirely true, compared to only 18 percent of Republican statements," probably has more to do with how the statements were picked and the subjective bias of the fact checker involved than anything remotely empirical. Likewise, the fact that "a majority of Republican statements (52 percent) were rated as mostly or entirely false, compared to only 24 percent of Democratic statements" probably has more to do with spinning stories than it does with evaluating statements.
There is a "truth gap" in Washington, but it doesn't exist along the lines the fact checkers would have you think. It was Obama who said you could keep the health care you had if you liked it, even if Obamacare became law. It was Obama who said the Citizens United decision would open the floodgates of foreign money into U.S. campaigns. It was Obama who said Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video. It was Obama's IRS that denied conservative political groups had been singled out for special scrutiny. And it was Obama who promised that taxes would not go up for any American making less than $250,000 per year.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

PolitiFact.com is a project operated by the Tampa Bay Times, in which reporters and editors from the Times and affiliated media outlets "fact-check statements by members of Congress, the White House, lobbyists and interest groups".PolitiFact.com - Wikipedia

The St. PetersburgTampa Bay Times, which started PolitiFact in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly, is a traditionally liberal paper. We note that PolitiFact's stories appear to damage Republicans far more often than Democrats despite the fact that PF tends to choose about as many stories dealing with Republicans as for Democrats. If the selection process was blind then either proportions should be approximately even or else the party with worse ratings should receive more ratings overall according to what PolitiFact lists as its selection criteria. Plus our independent research helps confirm the hypothesis. PolitiFact Bias: About PolitiFact Bias/FAQ

"The Tampa Bay Times, which produces the PolitFact Truth-o-Meter, has not endorsed a single Republican candidate this century for any of the three most important positions on the Florida election ballot. Accordingly, the Times scores a “Pants on Fire” for its lack of objectivity, according to an extensive analysis by Media Trackers Florida.
Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being theTimes’ endorsement of Democrat-leaning Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest." PolitiFact Parent Tampa Bay Times Scores ‘Pants on Fire’ for Partisan Bias - Media Trackers

Some people,like you, lack the ability to laugh at themselves...that's where I come in.

Don't ever change.

I inartfully said eligible to your fake 30 million number - as it regards the full population, meaning even if we accept your phony baloney 30 million number, (which is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy off by all reputable sources,) that would mean all those illegals are of voting age. Which is stupid on a stick.

And you can deny reality all you want, pretend facts are not real, and hold up your thorny crown of pretend bravado and WINNING! Charlie Sheen style for all I care.

The intelligent, logical ones reading here can decide for themselves where the truth resides.

Ta ta.

Arizona: results are unofficial:

http://apps.azsos.gov/election/2016/PPE/Result/PPE2016Results.htm

Virginia: unofficial and not 100%:

2016 November General

Missouri: unofficial:

State of Missouri - Election Night Results

New York State: unofficial:

NYS Board of Elections Unofficial Election Night Results

Attempt at propaganda with false figures noted.

Gads, you're a fool.

PolitiFact.org,
This bias is evident in:
PolitiFact examination;2
and

Don't ever change.

Ta ta.

Arizona: results are unofficial:

http://apps.azsos.gov/election/2016/PPE/Result/PPE2016Results.htm

Virginia: unofficial and not 100%:

2016 November General

Missouri: unofficial:

State of Missouri - Election Night Results

New York State: unofficial:

NYS Board of Elections Unofficial Election Night Results

Attempt at propaganda with false figures noted.

Michael Moore On Why Bill's Wife Lost

:lol:

can't do any better than a link to R/The Donald redditors using a French twitterer as source, where even the commenters are calling bullshit, can you?

You don't give a flip about your credibility, do you?

CLINTON: 61,039,676 votes
TRUMP: 60,371,193 votes

2016 election results - Google Search

Still millions more to count.

It doesn't matter in the final EC outcome, but it sure mattered enough to you to push the bullshit that Trump won the popular vote.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You destroy private property
You call for chaos
You call for assassination
You block traffic
You make innocent people scared

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

Heres what I told my white friend who said I was upset over Trumps words. I told him that if you're driving toward a cliff and say I'm going over the cliff, should I, so as to not upset you, keep my mouth close until after you go over the cliff?

Here is the second part. White boys like you want every group to be quiet about what Trump said he wants. Deportation forces, Stop and Frisk, punishment for abortions, bans on Muslims etc. And you are in the car driving telling all those groups to calm down its just a cliff.

And then your white ass jumps out at the last second because none of those things Trump wants affects you at all. So you have to understand that when some white boy is telling every minority group to calm down because nothing has happened yet. Thats super reassuring

can't do any better than a link to R/The Donald redditors using a French twitterer as source, where even the commenters are calling bullshit, can you?

It doesn't matter in the final EC outcome, but it sure mattered enough to you to push the bullshit that Trump won the popular vote.

Wait for the final tally, paperweight....Trump won both the electoral college, and the popular vote.

...I'm gonna snatch any hope you have of claiming the tiniest victory from this election...

It will prove to be a total repudiation of your worldview.

Just wait.

Oh....and while you're waiting.....take a gander at what a gay, Liberal, and Democrat wrote in the Mexican paper:
A Liberal Democrat Lays Blame Where It Belongs

Hey, F8ck off redneck.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

Wait for the final tally, paperweight....Trump won both the electoral college, and the popular vote.

...I'm gonna snatch any hope you have of claiming the tiniest victory from this election...

Just wait.

Oh....and while you're waiting.....take a gander at what a gay, Liberal, and Democrat wrote in the Mexican paper:
^ Completely off her rocker.

Just wait.

^ Completely off her rocker.

Really?

Which of us voted for the congenital liar and career criminal?

How many times have you fallen for Lucy’s football trick?

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

I'm a tad curious about what he's PROMISING> LOL

Hey, F8ck off redneck.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Did I touch you in a bad spot? Lol Hit that lone guilt receptor in your peweny brain?

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Heres what I told my white friend who said I was upset over Trumps words. I told him that if you're driving toward a cliff and say I'm going over the cliff, should I, so as to not upset you, keep my mouth close until after you go over the cliff?

Here is the second part. White boys like you want every group to be quiet about what Trump said he wants. Deportation forces, Stop and Frisk, punishment for abortions, bans on Muslims etc. And you are in the car driving telling all those groups to calm down its just a cliff.

And then your white ass jumps out at the last second because none of those things Trump wants affects you at all. So you have to understand that when some white boy is telling every minority group to calm down because nothing has happened yet. Thats super reassuring
White boys like me? Lolo lol

And you told your "white friend"? I find it hard to believe you have any friends, let alone a white one too

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

White boys like me? Lolo lol

And you told your "white friend"? I find it hard to believe you have any friends, let alone a white one too

You missed the entire point to make this about what you think about me, someone you dont know at all. Thats the same way he addressed it.

Actually his was lamer....He posted a video claiming that dems are exploiting people based on race. I responded that I'm not talking abotu someones opinion. I'm talking about what Trump said from his own mouth.

Now all those groups in the crosshairs are being told to calm down?

boiling-frog-300x174.jpg

Forum List

Back