Why don’t you wear a mask?

I guess we can say "fuck" Trump also because of his failure to contain this virus, yes?

what is "failure to contain virus" mean?
there ain't no comparison. PUBLIC HEALTH is a
thing. The face mask probably does stem contagion Studies which show that it does not
protect the wearer are NOT AT ISSUE

what is your issue, Frey???
Failure to contain the virus is his wasting 2 months before acknowledgment of the problem, pressing to open the country too soon, dissing the idea of facial protection and social distancing, denigrating the medical community
so that his followers will listen only to him.
Why do you think everyone is following Trump's lead, rather than making their own decisions?

Not everyone is a follower..... there are a LOT of people who actually think for themselves rather than just doing whatever everyone else does.
Trump followers are always accepting his bad behavior. His constant misrepresentations are always acceptable
and believed by his minions. What bad behavior and misrepresentations will be the response, yes?
How so?
Be specific; explain how someone is following his lead rather than making their own decisions.

And if you can't do that, then maybe you're just full of shit and hating on people for not voting the way you want them to.
I stand by my previous remarks. You all are constantly covering for Trump, never find fault, and follow his lead.
It is you who is full of shit and you can't see the forest for the trees. There are some people who do think for themselves, but not a lot. Read Mary Trump's book and you will see the real Trump and it ain't purty.

That's now! What will it be in a month? 2 months? A year?

Fuck off you dumbass prick!
Duh.........40 million people laid off and told to stay home and you have the nerve to ask that question

I thought you were smarter than that.

You are fucked in the head! There is no mandatory quarantine anymore unless you are COVID-19 positive, shit-for-brains!
Whatever.......you protect yourself with a better mask.........I think this BS is overblown......

Oh well............

Duh.........40 million people laid off and told to stay home and you have the nerve to ask that question

You are fucked in the head! There is no mandatory quarantine anymore unless you are COVID-19 positive, shit-for-brains!
Whatever.......you protect yourself with a better mask.........I think this BS is overblown......

Oh well............

it's NUTS-----a tiny little restriction for the sake of public health-----and some macho jerks are going
APE-SHIT-CRAZY ------public health rules are nuthin' new JERKS------remember CHEST X-RAYS ----it was a public health rule

Oh well............

it's NUTS-----a tiny little restriction for the sake of public health-----and some macho jerks are going
APE-SHIT-CRAZY ------public health rules are nuthin' new JERKS------remember CHEST X-RAYS ----it was a public health rule
I'm against the masks......to clarify.......I'm over this BS......

It will take it's course ......those who need the extra protection should have actual masks that will stop the low micron virus.................All we are doing is prolonging this virus.

I only wear a mask when I am required to do it.

For instance, I have to eat so when I go to a grocery store where that is a requirement then I reluctantly do it.

If I am not required then I don't do it.

It is a personal Liberty thing. I take personal responbility for my actions. If you are a stupid Moon Bat you probably won't understand.

Oh well............

It will take it's course ......those who need the extra protection should have actual masks that will stop the low micron virus.................All we are doing is prolonging this virus.

wrong again----the virus is transmitted by aerosol ---produced from your DISEASED LUNGS----just like
tuberculosis-----we should have had a mask law WAY BACK THEN-----lives would have been saved

Oh well............

wrong again----the virus is transmitted by aerosol ---produced from your DISEASED LUNGS----just like
tuberculosis-----we should have had a mask law WAY BACK THEN-----lives would have been saved
99.984% survival rate and growing.............I'll take my chances............to hell with this BS...........The damage done by this shut down will be far worse than this stinking Chi Com virus........

That is still coming........unless you are globalist wanting to stock up on forclosed homes again.

Oh well............

99.984% survival rate and growing.............I'll take my chances............to hell with this BS...........The damage done by this shut down will be far worse than this stinking Chi Com virus........

That is still coming........unless you are globalist wanting to stock up on forclosed homes again.

One of my employee's wife died last night. COVID-19 is a hoax. Please tell him and his wife that. Oh, wait! You can't because she's DEAD. She was only in her mid-fifties.

Hey, eagle1462010, you are a real piece of shit, and I hope karma bites you in the ass!

Oh well............

One of my employee's wife died last night. COVID-19 is a hoax. Please tell him and his wife that. Oh, wait! You can't because she's DEAD. She was only in her mid-fifties.

Hey, eagle1462010, you are a real piece of shit, and I hope karma bites you in the ass!
This virus will run it's course...............and the economic damage will be massive.......those at risk need to use better PPE

Cloth masks don't do Jack Squat........At work no one in the field is getting it......only in the offices.

I simply don't give a flying fuck about this virus anymore...........I'm over it.........so whatever.

Cold day in hell that I will embrace this fear..............If it kills me it kills me.............Hard to believe you were an officer in the Navy anymore........

You don't destroy this country for a dang virus...........and cloth masks are fing useless.............You have a k95 mask........which will stop most ............good for you unless you have unfiltered export valves.........If you do......then if you are sick it goes straight out.

Oh well............

This virus will run it's course...............and the economic damage will be massive.......those at risk need to use better PPE

Cloth masks don't do Jack Squat........At work no one in the field is getting it......only in the offices.

I simply don't give a flying fuck about this virus anymore...........I'm over it.........so whatever.

"run its course" ---of course-----all viruses do----
so lets forget about polio vaccine. Lets ignore outbreaks of BUBONIC PLAGUE

Oh well............

Which part of take your FEAR and shove it up your ass don't you get................

25% of our people are back to work now..........25%..........and they are gonna fucking lose everything............If you are in danger.........stay the fuck home..........Maybe you don't give a shit that a whole lot of people are going to lose everything......and the consequences from it.........Once the Gov't tit is gone that is gonna happen wholesale.................

We should have never shut down.......and cloth masks don't do a damn thing to stop 0.1micron virus................airborne is the main spread..............why early on I quoted the 2003 Hong Kong Studies.........Why I quoted the ventilation problems and how it spread via negative ventilation..........on the Cruise ship they were LOCKED IN THEIR ROOMS STILL GOT IT.

Because it goes through the fucking vents you moron....always has......oh and finally last week the CDC goes it could spread in vents....LOL

Let me repeat.............a FUCKING CLOTH MASK DOESN'T DO A FUCKING THING.

Oh well............

Which part of take your FEAR and shove it up your ass don't you get................

25% of our people are back to work now..........25%..........and they are gonna fucking lose everything............If you are in danger.........stay the fuck home..........Maybe you don't give a shit that a whole lot of people are going to lose everything......and the consequences from it.........Once the Gov't tit is gone that is gonna happen wholesale.................

We should have never shut down.......and cloth masks don't do a damn thing to stop 0.1micron virus................airborne is the main spread..............why early on I quoted the 2003 Hong Kong Studies.........Why I quoted the ventilation problems and how it spread via negative ventilation..........on the Cruise ship they were LOCKED IN THEIR ROOMS STILL GOT IT.

Because it goes through the fucking vents you moron....always has......oh and finally last week the CDC goes it could spread in vents....LOL

wrong again and again. I have no fear---I am too old for that -----as to your MICRON theory-----lonely viruses do not float around any more than do
lonely mycobacteria, they float in LIQUID DROPLETS which can be blocked WHEN THEY FLY OUT OF YOUR DISEASED LUNGS---the aerosol droplets are a lot bigger than a SINGLE MICRON

Oh well............

wrong again and again. I have no fear---I am too old for that -----as to your MICRON theory-----lonely viruses do not float around any more than do
lonely mycobacteria, they float in LIQUID DROPLETS which can be blocked WHEN THEY FLY OUT OF YOUR DISEASED LUNGS---the aerosol droplets are a lot bigger than a SINGLE MICRON
Fuck off.........I'm done giving a shit about what you say..........

You pecker woods have economically destroyed this country.........I have a job..........many are Fucked............

Take the cloth mask and shove it too.........enough of you pissing your pants over this virus.....and OBEY.............I'm out of Fucks to give you anymore.

Cold day in hell that I will embrace this fear..............If it kills me it kills me.............Hard to believe you were an officer in the Navy anymore........

You don't destroy this country for a dang virus...........and cloth masks are fing useless.............You have a k95 mask........which will stop most ............good for you unless you have unfiltered export valves.........If you do......then if you are sick it goes straight out.

You can't even get the terminology straight, so why don't you STFU! They are not useless and it has been proven to anyone with an IQ above room temp, which obviously excludes you! If not, why are so many states and corporations banning customers without masks?

You can't even get the terminology straight, so why don't you STFU! They are not useless and it has been proven to anyone with an IQ above room temp, which obviously excludes you! If not, why are so many states and corporations banning customers without masks?
Message taken and ignored..............You aren't an Admiral here.

I'm tired of this BS and damned mask shaming..............A FUCKING CLOTH MASK DOESN'T DO SHIT.

Wear a professional mask or respirator and STFU.

If masks work so well why all the state shut downs?
New York went overboard and locked everyone down at home..........High rises.........They wore masks......everything...........didn't matter because it goes through the ventilation systems in the buildings...........same that is happening here........

And here at work.......they were masks in those buildings.........AC.....everytime they are near someone.........guess what.........IT DOESN'T STOP IT.......That is wear they are getting infected.....in the field..........Not jack squat.

Forum List

Back