Why dumb people from the south, should shut the fuck up!!

LOLOLO....I've been insulted many many times here, but calling me white? I'm gonna report this, this is the ultimate insult.

I'll bet there aren't more than two people who believe you are black.

You put on your act to make black people look dumb.

LOLOLO....I've been insulted many many times here, but calling me white? I'm gonna report this, this is the ultimate insult.

I'll bet there aren't more than two people who believe you are black.

You put on your act to make black people look dumb.

Making black people look dumb is not hard. Making white people look even dumber, a piece of cake....Listen, I could give a rats fuck on what you nuts think of me...really

Hey Tigerred59......

Did you know OVER 55% of all black people in America live in the South??? Add to the huge Hispanic population....and the South has the most diverse, inclusive population in America.

Yet you liberal faggots dare call US the bigots haha!!! You lefties up North and West won't even live near minorities.

Hey Tigerred59......

Did you know OVER 55% of all black people in America live in the South??? Add to the huge Hispanic population....and the South has the most diverse, inclusive population in America.

Yet you liberal faggots dare call US the bigots haha!!! You lefties up North and West won't even live near minorities.
It is interesting to watch white northern liberals screech about the south's "racism" from their lily white gated communities.

Good for her. A black woman who thinks for herself and ignores the PC bullshit.
A black woman who will depend on a fan base to fund her lifestyle, I just hope there's enough red fucks like you to do so, the rest of us will boycott anything she puts out...how's that for thinking for yourself.

The rest of you? What a load of bullshit.

I am one of the ones who defends the LGBT community against the bigots and the religious nutcases that want to make them basically illegal. But that is not what this woman did. She simply voiced her opinion. If you can't handle the fact that there will be people who dislike you or disagree with you, your life is going to suck.

What you WANT is for everyone to either embrace all LGBT people or to be quiet. In other words, you demand your own freedoms while you wish to deny them to everyone else.

If the music is good, people will buy it. It is that simply.

She may have had premarital sex, but going with your own gender is a non stop thing if that is the kind of life style that you are going to go for when a person can quit having premarital sex at any time. That is what makes the two things nothing alike. How many people actually stop going with their own gender and go with how the Lord wants us to? Very few people if any at all.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly (raised just south of Cincinnati, Ohio)

P.S. My only thing about the girl is her hair. I have seen it move around too much on her head to where I believe that it is just a wig.

‘American Idol’ Runner-Up Says She Doesn’t ‘Agree’ With LGBT ‘Lifestyle’
570bc3ed150000ee010b4843.jpeg

Another Kim Davis shit head.....ol girl is kind, talented and black, but also one who lives in a glass house. Not only are you a product of the same discrimination our gays and lesbians experience, but you also had a child out of wedlock and then married, which lasted a hot minute...a lifestyle, I don't like. I hate your hair, too ethnic for me, I'm 1000% sure, there's a microphone stuck in there somewhere and for the record sister girl, its the gays and lesbians that has made most recording artist their millions and longevity in this business....no fan base is more loyal than they. Its okay to not dig a persons lifestyle, but its another to throw a rock when you live in a glass house, just sayin
Hate that black woman who can actually think for herself don't you? Racist ghetto hag.
Give me a fuckin brake, this chic if she spoke the opposite, you white fucks would be all up her black ass...pot meet fuckin kettle you ass ho
Stfu ghetto slut.

One minute I'm a white KKK member, the next I'm a ghetto slut, com'on guys which one is it? LOLOLOLOL....listen, sticks and stones, pal, sticks and stones
You are just a retarded piece of shit.

Another Kim Davis shit head.....ol girl is kind, talented and black, but also one who lives in a glass house. Not only are you a product of the same discrimination our gays and lesbians experience, but you also had a child out of wedlock and then married, which lasted a hot minute...a lifestyle, I don't like. I hate your hair, too ethnic for me, I'm 1000% sure, there's a microphone stuck in there somewhere and for the record sister girl, its the gays and lesbians that has made most recording artist their millions and longevity in this business....no fan base is more loyal than they. Its okay to not dig a persons lifestyle, but its another to throw a rock when you live in a glass house, just sayin

Your exercise is tolerance is duly noted. Fucking moron.......:lol:

Aren't single moms supposed to be admired? Doesn't attacking her make you a sexist pig?

A black woman who will depend on a fan base to fund her lifestyle, I just hope there's enough red fucks like you to do so, the rest of us will boycott anything she puts out...how's that for thinking for yourself.
All performers depend on a fan base to support their lifestyles. Was that supposed to be an insult of some kind?

Hate that black woman who can actually think for herself don't you? Racist ghetto hag.
Give me a fuckin brake, this chic if she spoke the opposite, you white fucks would be all up her black ass...pot meet fuckin kettle you ass ho
Stfu ghetto slut.

One minute I'm a white KKK member, the next I'm a ghetto slut, com'on guys which one is it? LOLOLOLOL....listen, sticks and stones, pal, sticks and stones
You are just a retarded piece of shit.

Special Olympics: Why Pledge

What was racist about DeBlasio saying "i was on CP time" in a skit with Clinton? What does it mean?

If you're too nervous, take it as a direct question: Do you know any married black men?

Interesting... I'd never actually thought about it, but every black man and woman I know is married (admittedly that isn't a huge number - they hate the cold up here and bail as soon as they are able, though I know a bunch on the internet as well) Of course, I'd say 90% of the white folks I know are married - even the LGBT's are married now. :)

I know like three people who are... "dedicated" bachelor/ettes

Oh, how terrible of her! Didn't she get the memo that it's cool for black women to let hard working taxpayers fund their lifestyles?

Forum List

Back