Why educated people are more Liberal

If you read the article, they discuss the factors driving the decline in life span, and they are cause of death that are increased by economic stress.

There is also a reference to other studies that have addressed that.

Though proof positive in unlikely to be found in a Real World setting with a world of uncontrolled variables, the conclusion that this is driven by economic pain is

NOT "specious" and gives a very strong and valid reason for the voting of the "less educated".

Your resistance to this idea is driven by YOUR emotional need to dismiss countering viewpoints.

I want to be clear. Most Trump voters did not read this article.

They have been LIVING IT, and thus wanted change.

Rightfully so.

You are wrong to disparage them for that.
I am disparaging them for not taking into consideration the character, or lack there of, of Donald Trump. I am disparaging them for not learning history. History has shown that when a person not versed in national politics, lacking coalition building skills and harboring a stubborn, righteous personality is placed in the White House, policy agendas fail. The government faulters and gridlock ensues. Nothing is accomplished and malaise reigns.

That history was written in 1976, yet forgotten in 2016.

Trump voters may have been desperate for a change, but that change comes at too high a price.

1. HIs character was less important than his policies. ANd far less bab then his critics pretend.

2. I would rather his pro-Middle American Agenda fail, then Hillary's anti-Middle America agenda succeed.

3. The price has been insignificant so far. Some hysteria from the Left. That is on the Left, not Trump.
His character was a red flag! He disparaged POWs, women, Muslims, immigrants, judges, the disabled, minorities and anyone with enough gumption to criticize him. These are not sterling qualities of leadership.

Bullshit and lies. They didn't work in the election. They won't work now.

His middle America agenda was to dissolve trade agreements and plunge us into an inflationary trade war with China. What, precisely was Sec. Clinton's "anti-middle America agenda?

There is no excuse for our absurd trade imbalance. Hillary wanted to continue it. That was anti-Middle America.

The price paid thus far has been a chaotic administration with senior aides leaving as fast as D list celebrities left his reality game show. Allegations of collusion with Russia over the election process, tacit endorsements of white supremacy and deteriorating relationships with our staunchest allies. All in seven month's time.

1. Senior aids? Don't care.

2. Unproven allegations? Don't care.

3. Your lies about white supremacy are noted and held against you.

4. If our allies are that offended over what? That we want fair trade? Then they were never our allies. Fuck them.
And with that myopic outlook you can go marching proudly along with Trump and his minions.

The rest of us are under no obligation to follow.

Nothing myopic about my outlook. I dismissed your partisan spin and out right lies.

Caret to support your point about our allies? What were you referring to? How upset they are that we don't want to be their bitch on trade, or that we don't want to be their bitch on paying for their defense?

I brought it up in response to an arrogant poster who dismissed the reasons of Trump voters as foolish.

Trump voters have been experiencing real pain and voted for change.

YOur lack of understanding of opposing viewpoints is on you, not me.

YOur dismissal of white suffering because "minorities" is you being a racist.

It is foolish. I can't be a racist against my own race, dope.

Why not?

Because words have meanings. One cannot believe they have racial superiority over a member of the same race. Does that really even need to be explained?

Self-loathing + weak English skills = brainless liberal

Good, use your words. See if there is another that makes your point without redefining racism.

You can obviously be racist against your own race.

"
Definition of racism
  1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism

3. 3: racial prejudice or discrimination
    "

AA, and it's associated movement, is a political program designed to benefit blacks by discriminating against whites.

That's racism, and that is you.

It is foolish. I can't be a racist against my own race, dope.

Why not?

Because words have meanings. One cannot believe they have racial superiority over a member of the same race. Does that really even need to be explained?

Good, use your words. See if there is another that makes your point without redefining racism.

"
Definition of racism
  1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism

"

AA, and it's associated movement, is a political program designed to benefit blacks by discriminating against whites.

Postjudice

It is illogical to call racism "prejudice," which means judging before insufficient facts are in. Conclusions based on a group's general behavior are not only logical, they are necessary for survival. So the word "prejudice" itelf is prejudiced; it is based on no or insuffient evidence that the person self-righteously accused of it is jumping to conclusions.

"
Definition of racism

"

Postjudice

It is illogical to call racism "prejudice," which means judging before insufficient facts are in. Conclusions based on a group's general behavior are not only logical, they are necessary for survival. So the word "prejudice" itelf is prejudiced; it is based on no or insuffient evidence that the person self-righteously accused of it is jumping to conclusions.

:rollesyes:

Here again we see a failure to understand the English language.

Forum List

Back