Why educated people are more Liberal

Having a REAL (not fake) degree from accredited institution is the very DEFINITION of educated.

No, it means you have a piece of paper declaring you are 'educated'. The govt public school system has graduated an immense number of students who have diplomas but who can not read what is written on it.

...do you have any fucking clue what it takes to get that "piece of paper"? You must be missing one, so you don't.

But be as it may, what do YOU consider "education"? Rush Limbaugh show?
Uh-oh, someone's TRIGGERED!

Bwuhahaha.....

Yes, snowflake, I know what it takes to get one. I have several. and your comment does nothing to take away from the fact that there are many 'graduates' from govt-run public schools who have a diploma but not the reading ability to read what is on that diploma.

...but please, continue with your melt-down...it's entertaining. :p

Any Liberal who actually believed Obama when he said the ACA would pay for itself and would not cost a dime.

You are confused, as usual.

What he said was that ACA will not add a dime to FEDERAL DEBT over 10 year period, not that it will not have costs. That's what "paying for itself" means.

CBO (nonpatisan Congressional Budget Office, that is the gold standard of economic advisory) - scored ACA to reduce deficit by 100 billion over 10 years (2009-2018).

Education is not limited to years in school, yes if your math skills exceed the basic you can deal with more complex things in that field, same for all fields. exposure is one more area of education. if you live in /visit many parts of the country or world, or talk to people different from your self you will have a better view of why things are different and similar at the same time. allowing your self to at least understand if not agree with different points of views for me is major education

I brought it up in response to an arrogant poster who dismissed the reasons of Trump voters as foolish.

Trump voters have been experiencing real pain and voted for change.

YOur lack of understanding of opposing viewpoints is on you, not me.

YOur dismissal of white suffering because "minorities" is you being a racist.

It is foolish. I can't be a racist against my own race, dope.

Why not?

Because words have meanings. One cannot believe they have racial superiority over a member of the same race. Does that really even need to be explained?

Self-loathing + weak English skills = brainless liberal

Good, use your words. See if there is another that makes your point without redefining racism.

Your definition is flawed because you don't understand English very well.

How fucking retarded do you have to still bring up Liberals with law degrees (and a lifetime of success) as proof that Liberals aren't well educated?
...TRIGGERED.... :p

ok keep showcasing your retardation - as you were.

. Be it hurricanes or droughts. Do some reading on the subject.

LMFAO!!!!

There is a science and a logic to Earth climate change. When the planet gets warmer, does it get wetter or drier?

Answer = not both, sub human left wing parrot...

I agree...Barry was WELL educated....

View attachment 146443

:p
Sounds like a great argument against extremism. You don't agree?
Thank you for demonstrating that more UNEDUCATED people lean towards the Democratic party.

Since Muslims believe drawing a cartoon or declaring Islam is NOT the one true religion is 'slander' punishable by beheading, Obama declaring the future should not belong to those who would oppose this is down-right scary shit.

This comment also goes a long way towards explaining his treasonous behavior as President.

I agree...Barry was WELL educated....

View attachment 146443

:p
Sounds like a great argument against extremism. You don't agree?
Thank you for demonstrating that more UNEDUCATED people lean towards the Democratic party.

Since Muslims believe drawing a cartoon or declaring Islam is NOT the one true religion is 'slander' punishable by beheading, Obama declaring the future should not belong to those who would oppose this is down-right scary shit.

This comment also goes a long way towards explaining his treasonous behavior as President.
Obama declaring the future should not belong to those who would oppose this is down-right scary shit.
Of course Obama said the exact opposite.
The quote is referring to the extremists who slander the word of the prophet, professor.

Do some reading on the subject

I think for myself. You are a sub human birdbrain who parrots and never questions.

Which is wetter, the "warm Earth" parameter, or the "cold Earth?"

LOL!!!

Hint - NYT was 180 degrees WRONG about Syria

Forum List

Back