Why educated people are more Liberal

Lol, yes really dummy, Boxer has a bachelor's degree in Economics, so that's a very poor example you chose.
Yes, thank God she had that Economics degree so she could understand that the lives of people who are killed will never be the same after they are killed.

;p

Ok again dummy:

What you were objecting was a statement that Liberals are better educated and to make your case you stupidity started posting examples of ....well educated liberals.

What are you talking about? It reads like lunatic ramblings. Who's suffering and dying?

Decline in life span caused by early deaths. White people.

That was in the link you responded to, and then cut from this thread.

Maybe you shouldn't cut stuff if you can't remember it.

WTH does that have to do with liberals and education?
If anything, it shows the need for more people to seek an education.

Why is it suddenly a problem for you now that it's white people experiencing this?
This has been the case for minorities my entire lifetime. Get over yourself.
It's conservatives that rail against the poor, refuse to raise wages and want to remove access to health insurance. Your argument is not only disingenuous but dumb.

I brought it up in response to an arrogant poster who dismissed the reasons of Trump voters as foolish.

Trump voters have been experiencing real pain and voted for change.

YOur lack of understanding of opposing viewpoints is on you, not me.

YOur dismissal of white suffering because "minorities" is you being a racist.

It is foolish. I can't be a racist against my own race, dope.

Why not?

Because words have meanings. One cannot believe they have racial superiority over a member of the same race. Does that really even need to be explained?

I guess the main point would be that

education doesn't necessarily correlate with intelligence...

Sincerely,

Albert Einstein

Feinstein wrote an editorial for the San Diego Union Tribune after the 2005 hurricane season warning "this is just the beginning" for "more and larger hurricanes..." I wrote a letter to the editor titled "Feinstein deserves an 'F' because she is no Einstein" and that never got published --- what a shock NOT!!!!!!!

Feinstein = pro Israel = good according to the Israeli owned "US" media

What is happening right now, dope.
Two words: Severity and duration.

Decline in life span caused by early deaths. White people.

That was in the link you responded to, and then cut from this thread.

Maybe you shouldn't cut stuff if you can't remember it.

Why is it suddenly a problem for you now that it's white people experiencing this?
It's conservatives that rail against the poor, refuse to raise wages and want to remove access to health insurance. Your argument is not only disingenuous but dumb.

I brought it up in response to an arrogant poster who dismissed the reasons of Trump voters as foolish.

Why not?

Because words have meanings. One cannot believe they have racial superiority over a member of the same race. Does that really even need to be explained?

Self-loathing + weak English skills = brainless liberal

Lol, yes really dummy, Boxer has a bachelor's degree in Economics, so that's a very poor example you chose.
Yes, thank God she had that Economics degree so she could understand that the lives of people who are killed will never be the same after they are killed.

;p

Ok again dummy:

What you were objecting was a statement that Liberals are better educated and to make your case you stupidity started posting examples of ....well educated liberals.
Having a degree / college diploma does not make you 'educated' / 'smart'....

Fake School Diploma and University Degrees from colleges around the world - UK, Spanish, Asia, Mideast - Fast Service - Help placing order. - PhonyDiploma.com

Yes really retard, Bill has a law degree.

Until he got disbarred while being impeached. Both Barry and Mike gave up their licenses to practice...not that either of them ever did.

Omg the stupidity is contagious, here EDUCATE yourself:

A law degree is an academic degree conferred for studies in law. Such degrees are generally preparation for legal careers; but while their curricula may be reviewed by legal authority, they do not themselves confer a license.

Law degree - Wikipedia

;p

Ok again dummy:

Having a degree / college diploma does not make you 'educated' / 'smart'....

Fake School Diploma and University Degrees from colleges around the world - UK, Spanish, Asia, Mideast - Fast Service - Help placing order. - PhonyDiploma.com

Having a REAL (not fake) degree from accredited institution is the very DEFINITION of educated.

Now you may disagree about the value of higher education, but you cannot say it IS NOT education.

LMFAO!!!

You are so desperate... because truth was never on your side....

We are in YEAR 12 of the longest ever recorded major cane drought on the Atlantic coast... the prior record in the past 200+ years was 9 years of no Cat 3+ hitting the US.

Your side said we'd get MORE and BIGGER. The REALITY says we're getting NUTTIN and YOUR SIDE IS 100% FULL OF SHIT.

Why not?

Self-loathing + weak English skills = brainless liberal

Good, use your words. See if there is another that makes your point without redefining racism.

Having a REAL (not fake) degree from accredited institution is the very DEFINITION of educated.

No, it means you have a piece of paper declaring you are 'educated'. The govt public school system has graduated an immense number of students who have diplomas but who can not read what is written on it.

LMFAO!!!

You are so desperate... because truth was never on your side....

We are in YEAR 12 of the longest ever recorded major cane drought on the Atlantic coast... the prior record in the past 200+ years was 9 years of no Cat 3+ hitting the US.

Your side said we'd get MORE and BIGGER. The REALITY says we're getting NUTTIN and YOUR SIDE IS 100% FULL OF SHIT.

Fifty inches of rain, dope.

No, it means you have a piece of paper declaring you are 'educated'. The govt public school system has graduated an immense number of students who have diplomas but who can not read what is written on it.

...do you have any fucking clue what it takes to get that "piece of paper"? You must be missing one, so you don't.

But be as it may, what do YOU consider "education"? Rush Limbaugh show?

Yes really retard, Bill has a law degree.

Until he got disbarred while being impeached. Both Barry and Mike gave up their licenses to practice...not that either of them ever did.

Omg the stupidity is contagious, here EDUCATE yourself:

A law degree is an academic degree conferred for studies in law. Such degrees are generally preparation for legal careers; but while their curricula may be reviewed by legal authority, they do not themselves confer a license.

Law degree - Wikipedia

They're their own worst enemies in this argument.:laugh:

Any Liberal who actually believed Obama when he said the ACA would pay for itself and would not cost a dime does not fall in any way under the category of 'Educated' because there has never been a government provided handout program - in the history of the world - that has paid for itself and never cost a dime. NEVER!

Granted, Obama is a smart man, vastly superior in intelligence to the ignorant Democrats who make up most of the Democratic party base.

When talking about how Democrats / Obama got away with their lies about the ACA and ramming it into law Jonathon Gruber repeatedly pointed out that not only are Democrats stupid but that the party leaders depend on their stupidity to get away with all the shit they do:

upload_2017-8-28_14-56-48.jpeg

Forum List

Back