Why Florida Persists in the Zimmerman Prosecution

Then, you're reading skills are suspect, probably because you are a victim of public education.

The post is incomprehensible. Don't make yourself look stupid by defending it It starts with "911 call." This is not a sentence. It's purpose for being there is unclear. The post gets worse. "Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon. v Zimmerman there on the tape." Is this one or two sentences? Is "v" a word? I'm baffled as to what this means. It's weird. Then we have this error-filled, stupid sentence: " So when you continue your lying, ever post you make is a fabrication." Did this mouth-breathing dolt mean to write "every" instead of "ever"? If so, it makes a bit more sense, but not much. The clause at the beginning of the sentence doesn't really have much of connection to the other clause. I'd really appreciate a translation of the post. Since I'm not fluent in hillbilly talk, or whatever down market, low-born dialect the post was written in, I could use some help.

English, French (quebecois) some German and some spanish fluent in vocabulary not so much on the grammar for german and spanish.

Do you want me to post in English or French? I can do both.

I want you to stfu altogether. Look at this sentence: "English, French (quebecois) some German and some spanish fluent in vocabulary not so much on the grammar for german and spanish" :cuckoo:

"and some spanish fluent in vocabulary not so much on the grammar for german and spanish" What????????? :badgrin:

Do me a favor and stop replying to me.

Some thoughts on the issue:

TM was a minor; GZ is an adult;

TM was not armed with a deadly weapon, GZ was.

GZ was told by dispatch not to intervene.

Somehow, a fight ensued.

During the fight the adult shot and killed the minor.,

The adult is white, the deceased was black and the issue of who is right and who is wrong should have nothing to do with the color/race of the principles.

If GZ was black and TM white those who want to let GZ go would be calling for his death. I believe that with all my heart.

No one is wanting anyone to be "let go". There is a law regarding this incident. People want the law to be followed. If we don't follow laws we have anarchy.

Tons of people on the political right want Zimmerman to be let go. The Right Wing believes that calling the cops on black kids is understandable and reasonable, and that Zimmerman was right to follow Martin and suspect him for being a criminal.

The Right is scared that they too will not be able to call the cops on black kids and then shoot them after picking a fight , if Zimmerman goes to prison.

It'll be interesting to watch liberals go emotionally ballistic on this one. Who needs the rule of law ? :lol:

No one is wanting anyone to be "let go". There is a law regarding this incident. People want the law to be followed. If we don't follow laws we have anarchy.

Tons of people on the political right want Zimmerman to be let go. The Right Wing believes that calling the cops on black kids is understandable and reasonable, and that Zimmerman was right to follow Martin and suspect him for being a criminal.

The Right is scared that they too will not be able to call the cops on black kids and then shoot them after picking a fight , if Zimmerman goes to prison.

It'll be interesting to watch liberals go emotionally ballistic on this one. Who needs the rule of law ? :lol:

Zimmerman would be safer in jail. If he were mistakenly acquitted, anyone in a confrontation with him, no matter how petty, would be justified in shooting him right away, given his predilection for violent over-reactions. You'd have to stand your ground against him before he escalated things unnecessarily, as he did with Trayvon.

I'll be happy with whatever the jury decides.

If you cannot understand a simple statement it means you have no grasp on reality. Let me put it in crayon for you.

Zimmerman stopped following Martin. The 911 call confirms this.
You have no evidence showing that Zimmerman continued to follow TM. Saying it does not make it true.
Zimmerman went back to his car. This is documented.
He stopped tailing the kid when the 911 operator asked him to

Gave 911 the location of his car and headed towards it before Trayvon hit him from behind, attacked him and came so close to killing him before was forced to shoot him.

TD & DD, these are inaccurate statements.

Zimmerman did not stop nor did he return to his vehicle (it was a truck not a car).

The evidence of this is pretty straight forward:

1. You can hear Zimmerman exit the truck and shut the door, you can also hear the increase in wind noise once he exits. Within seconds of Zimmerman exit the truck the Dispatcher hears this and asks Zimmerman if he is following the individual. Zimmerman says "yes". The Dispatcher says he didn't need to do that and Zimmerman acknowledges it. Zimmerman DID NOT say on the dispatcher tape that he stopped, he also did not say he was returning to the vehicle. If you don't believe me, listen to the call again.

2. A time distance analysis of (a) the seconds after Zimmerman left the truck and being told not to follow after the questioned by the Dispatcher, and (b) the distance from the truck's location to the site of the altercation around behind the carriage houses shows that Zimmerman MUST of continued away from the vehicle after acknowledging the Dispatchers instructions. He did not stop, he did not return to his vehicle at that point, he continued away from the vehicle.

3. Zimmerman made no mention of stopping or returning to his vehicle during the Dispatcher call, it was only after the fact that he came up with his continued moving away from the vehicle because he was looking for a street sign. However that doesn't make sense. Zimmerman claimed he followed Martin to use the pass through to the north side of two housing sections to find a street sign so he could give an address to the police because he didn't know what street he was on. A couple of things were that doesn't ring true. First, there are only 3 streets in the development (Twin Trees Lane, Retreat View Circle, and Long Oak Way). Zimmerman lived on Retreat View Circle which is the street he says he was going through to find the name of, the same street he lived on. Retreat view Circle is a street that loops around the whole complex, The other street is the one he drives into and out of every time he entered or left the development for the two years he lived there which is Twin Trees Lane which bisects the loop created by Retreat View Circle. Second, there are no street signs on houses, there are house numbers. The closest street sign which would tell him the name of Twin Trees Lane was back toward the clubhouse in the exact opposite direction that he headed. He lived there for two years and was the Captain of the Neighborhood Watch and didn't know the name of the main street running through the development and didn't know where to go to find a street sign (which are at intersections).

>>>>

If you cannot understand a simple statement it means you have no grasp on reality. Let me put it in crayon for you.

You have no evidence showing that Zimmerman continued to follow TM. Saying it does not make it true.

Gave 911 the location of his car and headed towards it before Trayvon hit him from behind, attacked him and came so close to killing him before was forced to shoot him.

Zimmerman did not stop nor did he return to his vehicle (it was a truck not a car).

1. You can hear Zimmerman exit the truck and shut the door, you can also hear the increase in wind noise once he exits. Within seconds of Zimmerman exit the truck the Dispatcher hears this and asks Zimmerman if he is following the individual. Zimmerman says "yes". The Dispatcher says he didn't need to do that and Zimmerman acknowledges it. Zimmerman DID NOT say on the dispatcher tape that he stopped, he also did not say he was returning to the vehicle. If you don't believe me, listen to the call again.

2. A time distance analysis of (a) the seconds after Zimmerman left the truck and being told not to follow after the questioned by the Dispatcher, and (b) the distance from the truck's location to the site of the altercation around behind the carriage houses shows that Zimmerman MUST of continued away from the vehicle after acknowledging the Dispatchers instructions. He did not stop, he did not return to his vehicle at that point, he continued away from the vehicle.

3. Zimmerman made no mention of stopping or returning to his vehicle during the Dispatcher call, it was only after the fact that he came up with his continued moving away from the vehicle because he was looking for a street sign. However that doesn't make sense. Zimmerman claimed he followed Martin to use the pass through to the north side of two housing sections to find a street sign so he could give an address to the police because he didn't know what street he was on. A couple of things were that doesn't ring true. First, there are only 3 streets in the development (Twin Trees Lane, Retreat View Circle, and Long Oak Way). Zimmerman lived on Retreat View Circle which is the street he says he was going through to find the name of, the same street he lived on. Retreat view Circle is a street that loops around the whole complex, The other street is the one he drives into and out of every time he entered or left the development for the two years he lived there which is Twin Trees Lane which bisects the loop created by Retreat View Circle. Second, there are no street signs on houses, there are house numbers. The closest street sign which would tell him the name of Twin Trees Lane was back toward the clubhouse in the exact opposite direction that he headed. He lived there for two years and was the Captain of the Neighborhood Watch and didn't know the name of the main street running through the development and didn't know where to go to find a street sign (which are at intersections).

>>>>

You proof that Zimmerman didn't stop was the fact that he didn't say " I have stopped following him" ?
Let's hope the jury doesn't make their decision on speculation.

>>>>

You proof that Zimmerman didn't stop was the fact that he didn't say " I have stopped following him" ?
Let's hope the jury doesn't make their decision on speculation.

No, based on the facts. Try reading it again.

About 10 seconds after Zimmerman exists the vehicle the Dispatcher asks Zimmerman if he if following the unknown individual. Based on the location of the truck parked on Twin Trees Lane and the location of the incident down the East-West Sidewalk around behind the houses and then to the South down the North-South portion after the "T" intersection there is no way for Zimmerman to have stopped when directed to by the Dispatcher and reached the site of the incident.

Zimmerman must have continued after that point. And as a matter of fact Zimmerman's own statements say that he continued away from his vehicle.

>>>>

Then, you're reading skills are suspect, probably because you are a victim of public education.

The post is incomprehensible. Don't make yourself look stupid by defending it It starts with "911 call." This is not a sentence. It's purpose for being there is unclear. The post gets worse. "Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon. v Zimmerman there on the tape." Is this one or two sentences? Is "v" a word? I'm baffled as to what this means. It's weird. Then we have this error-filled, stupid sentence: " So when you continue your lying, ever post you make is a fabrication." Did this mouth-breathing dolt mean to write "every" instead of "ever"? If so, it makes a bit more sense, but not much. The clause at the beginning of the sentence doesn't really have much of connection to the other clause. I'd really appreciate a translation of the post. Since I'm not fluent in hillbilly talk, or whatever down market, low-born dialect the post was written in, I could use some help.

English, French (quebecois) some German and some spanish fluent in vocabulary not so much on the grammar for german and spanish.

Do you want me to post in English or French? I can do both.

Pig Latin would be the best paring with your opinions.

I hope the murdering idiot goes away forever. Fuck him and fuck his supporters.

Forum List

Back