Why former Trump White House lawyer thinks Trump will go to jail

I’m repulsed by the moron OP clearly engaged in his masturbatory fantasies anytime he posts another of his one-note symphonies of trite explorations if anything even slightly anti-Trump.

Shut up.
347251054_198871399695955_2001880555576484486_n.jpg

Yes, MaryL, it never happened that the FBI lied to co-opt the election process. I am not sure Ty Cobb is giving Judge Smith "advice", but I agree with Ty's prediction.
God I love you people. You didn't lie about the thing you lied about because you say so. Wow, we can take your word on that! Yes, it happened, and furthermore we will never believe a single word Democrats say ever again ever.

God I love you people. You didn't lie about the thing you lied about because you say so. Wow, we can take your word on that! Yes, it happened, and furthermore we will never believe a single word Democrats say ever again ever.
MaryL is giving a great gaslighting of accusing someone else of what she is doing.

Name one. Please.

Obstruction of an official proceeding​

Conspiracy to defraud the United States​

Conspiracy to make a false statement​

Inciting or aiding an insurrection​

Violated the Espionage Act

Concealment, removal, or mutilation of records

Wire fraud

Inciting a rebellion​

Falsifying Business Records
Defrauding students through Trump University
Illegally using funds from the Trump Charity
Civil determination of battery of a woman and defamation

Just to name a few

Same with This "Russiagate". Mere allegations and NOTHING. What proof? You are willing to accept mere allegations but we demand PROOF it's a existential threat? WHY?
Your willful ignorance doesn't change the facts. Trump's campaign admitted to giving campaign data to Russian intelligence so that they could target specific states. That's collusion.

Don, Jr., Kushner, Manafort meeting with Russian intelligence in Trump Tower to plan campaign strategy, then claiming it was about adoptions. That's collusion, and it's in the Durham Report.

Last edited:
Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.

Forum List

Back