Why Gun Control is Bullshit

I'm sorry you have such a low opinion of police officers, but frankly, it's what I've come to expect from Conservatards these days.

Not opinion, child, it's one of those pesky FACTS you loathe! The Supreme Court has ruled that the police are under no obligation to protect anyone.

Facts are, cops go out every day dealing with the problems produced by the plutocrats and their greed. A lot of them are killed in the line of duty every year.

But don't let those facts stop you.

You just get angry they have good benefits and a union and you don't.

Time to launch another hanging curveball from joey: I am in a union.

And again, the simple FACT is that I am more likely to die on the job than a cop.

ooooh, the scary rape question.

Frankly, I couldn't imagine a rapist who is so dumb that he's got his pants around his ankles and letting the woman's husband run around loose.

but only in Gun-Fetishist land does this scenario happen.

Given lethal force is not an option for you Joe, what would you do in this situation?

After being tied up, one of the girls was able to escape, and ran to the home of her next-door neighbor and cousin, Keith Ingram.

Ingram, carrying a gun, quickly went over to the sisters' residence. Ingram confronted Fleming while he was attacking the other girl, and shot the man once when he attempted to attack him.

Call the cops. That's their job.

Right. Because they care so much.

JoeB131 imo is mostly using this forum for attention I think. Similar to Michael Moore.
There is not much point responding to him, his goal is not to be reasonable or learn, it's to garner as much attention as possible. And to annoy people. There really are a lot of angry little men in the world.

I guarantee you that in reality, he is a nobody with little going for himself....despite claims.

There are countless hordes of these types. They hate God, hate themselves and hate you too. As this will hit a raw nerve, the response will be...... entertaining. Pathetic and sad, yet somehow entertaining. Go for it JoeB! Atta-boy.

Last edited:

The extremism on both sides of the issue is pointless.

Gun control is not ‘BS.’

Many regulatory policies are perfectly appropriate, such as background checks, prohibiting the mentally ill and felons from possessing firearms, and “forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings.” See: DC v. Heller (2008).

There are, however, many regulatory policies that are inappropriate and potentially un-Constitutional, as they manifest an undue burden to legally obtaining a firearm absent evidence in support of these measures.

Examples would be: waiting periods, licensing and registration requirements, and the banning of firearms based solely on cosmetic configuration, where there is no evidence to justify a ban.

[

Call the cops. That's their job.

Right. Because they care so much.

JoeB131 imo is mostly using this forum for attention I think. Similar to Michael Moore.
There is not much point responding to him, his goal is not to be reasonable or learn, it's to garner as much attention as possible. And to annoy people. There really are a lot of angry little men in the world.

I guarantee you that in reality, he is a nobody with little going for himself....despite claims.

There are countless hordes of these types. They hate God, hate themselves and hate you too. As this will hit a raw nerve, the response will be...... entertaining. Pathetic and sad, yet somehow entertaining. Go for it JoeB! Atta-boy.

Cops go out there every day dealing with situations most of us would run away from.

How many cops died on 9/11? Didn't see Wayne Foamy LaPeirre run into those buildings with his guns trying to save people.

And usually, when one of you Rubes starts speculating what my life MUST be like, it usually means I've hit a nerve with you guys.

You are all living a lie. You sit their clinging to your guns and your bibles while being abused by multi-national corporations, and you like it.

[

And again, the simple FACT is that I am more likely to die on the job than a cop.

Well, that would explain much. Only way you could keep a job is if you were in a collective bargaining agreement. Otherwise, they'd just conclude you were a dysfunctional weirdo.

Has nothing to do with my point, which you probably lost track of about 20 posts ago.

[

Clearly, if you ban guns, you completely remove the threat of a k00k ever lethally harming another human being!!!:rock::rock::rock:

]

No, you reduce the threat. You never eliminate it.

I'd rather have a reduced threat than a threat that is unfettered.

homocides_g8_countries_640x360_wmain.jpg

[

Yeah, but that's only true because you are an incompetant boob who proves Darwinism.

Most of us live much safer lives than cops do.

No, bat-blind and stupid, it is simply because I have a dangerous job. My job is one of the 10 most dangerous (#8 or 9, IIRC)...a cop's job simply isn't all that dangerous. (And note: the most common cause for death on the job for a cop is crashing a car.)

[

Well, that would explain much. Only way you could keep a job is if you were in a collective bargaining agreement. Otherwise, they'd just conclude you were a dysfunctional weirdo.

Has nothing to do with my point, which you probably lost track of about 20 posts ago.

Actually, you are (as usual) wrong...but why change now, junior? I worked there 3+ years before the union came in...and until then, they were so unhappy with my work that I was the highest paid class B driver.

Your only point is the one on your head, kid.

[

Actually, you are (as usual) wrong...but why change now, junior? I worked there 3+ years before the union came in...and until then, they were so unhappy with my work that I was the highest paid class B driver.

Your only point is the one on your head, kid.

Guy, the only reason that you have a job is that being out on a truck, no one has to deal with you.

ZBecause, honestly, you are kind of whacked and scary, based on what you say on these boards every day.

More projection, kiddo. Seek professional help.

And, of course...I deal with customers every day, but why let FACTS get in the way of your oral diarrhea?

Have you finished junior high school yet? Does your mother know you are using her computer?

And, of course...I deal with customers every day, but why let FACTS get in the way of your oral diarrhea?

Have you finished junior high school yet? Does your mother know you are using her computer?

Hey Jarlaxle, I took the time and effort to find a new avatar for you...and you are welcome!

tantrum.gif

The extremism on both sides of the issue is pointless.

Gun control is not ‘BS.’

Many regulatory policies are perfectly appropriate, such as background checks, prohibiting the mentally ill and felons from possessing firearms, and “forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings.” See: DC v. Heller (2008).
Thisi is a lie, as Heller says no such thing regarding background checks.

You're the one who sits here masturbating over guns...

kind of scary, actually.

Frankly, if you are half as unpleasent as you are on these boards, the Union is probably the reason no one has fired you from this job.

Hey Jarlaxle, I took the time and effort to find a new avatar for you...and you are welcome!

tantrum.gif

Here's one for you.

Head_up_Ass_zps379a8bb3.jpg

No need to thank me.

Forum List

Back