Why Gun Control is Bullshit

More projection, kiddo. Seek professional help.

And, of course...I deal with customers every day, but why let FACTS get in the way of your oral diarrhea?

Have you finished junior high school yet? Does your mother know you are using her computer?

You're the one who sits here masturbating over guns...

kind of scary, actually.

Frankly, if you are half as unpleasent as you are on these boards, the Union is probably the reason no one has fired you from this job.

No, you're lying and projecting YET AGAIN, kid. The only one "masturbating" over guns is YOU...I am a gun owner & recreational shooter (might be going shooting today, in fact), but YOU are the one positively obsessed with them.

[quo

No, you're lying and projecting YET AGAIN, kid. The only one "masturbating" over guns is YOU...I am a gun owner & recreational shooter (might be going shooting today, in fact), but YOU are the one positively obsessed with them.

Well, if you call not wanting to be shot by a crazy person who was able to buy a military grade weapon an "obsession", yeah.

I'm done trying to reason with you.

[quo

Well, if you call not wanting to be shot by a crazy person who was able to buy a military grade weapon an "obsession", yeah.

You do not "reason", junior...you emote. You lie. You flame. You troll. You truly are rather pathetic.

And "military grade" weapons are not widely available...but you knew that, right, liar?

Damn, it's a nice day...should I go shooting, should I go for a motorcycle ride...hell, maybe I'll do both!

[quo

You do not "reason", junior...you emote. You lie. You flame. You troll. You truly are rather pathetic.

And "military grade" weapons are not widely available...but you knew that, right, liar?

Damn, it's a nice day...should I go shooting, should I go for a motorcycle ride...hell, maybe I'll do both!

But when you get back, you'll still be a crazy paranoid asshole.

We need more Americans to apply for their CCW as when seconds count, the cops are only minutes away. Apply, apply, apply. If you are denied by an unconstitutional Sheriff as in Ca, I suggest you appeal. Then after that denial, I suggest everyone do what is needed to protect self and family.

I hope you carry anyway. I might need you to help protect me someday.

-Geaux

More projecting, kid...and note, YOU are the one terrified of inanimate objects, not me.

No, I'm terrified of crazy fucks having access to them.

Cops and Soldiers, I don't worry about. They are screened and trained.

Dumb-ass bubba rednecks and unmedicated college students... that I worry about.

The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.

More projecting, kid...and note, YOU are the one terrified of inanimate objects, not me.

Hey, its not like guns sprout legs and move about on their own looking for people to kill, you know.

:lol: :D

No, you see I think that only qualified people should have them.

Yes to trained peace officers and soliders.

No to crazy idiots who think they need guns to overthrow the government when they lose elections.

Hey, its not like guns sprout legs and move about on their own looking for people to kill, you know.

No to crazy idiots who think they need guns to overthrow the government when they lose elections.

So whom do you allow to determine qualifications? The guns are needed to bring America back to a republic when government overreaches. The election is a by-product.

Face it- America will never be disarmed. Just isn't going to happen. Get used to it , its called America.

-Geaux

So whom do you allow to determine qualifications? The guns are needed to bring America back to a republic when government overreaches. The election is a by-product.

Face it- America will never be disarmed. Just isn't going to happen. Get used to it , its called America.

-Geaux

Actually, gun fetishists are becoming a smaller and smaller angry minority. And the rest of us are tired of putting up with your BS.

Ten years and 20 school shooting back, I'd have been right with you on the right of law-abiding citizens to own guns. but your refusal to even take the slightest effort to keep guns out of the hands of people like Holmes, Loughner and Lanza tells me that you guys are too worried that someone might think you are too nutty to own a gun, either.

-Geaux

Actually, gun fetishists are becoming a smaller and smaller angry minority. And the rest of us are tired of putting up with your BS.

Ten years and 20 school shooting back, I'd have been right with you on the right of law-abiding citizens to own guns. but your refusal to even take the slightest effort to keep guns out of the hands of people like Holmes, Loughner and Lanza tells me that you guys are too worried that someone might think you are too nutty to own a gun, either.

Waiting on the answer to the quals as well.

We already have these "slightest efforts"- called laws in place to prevent those type of people from purchasing guns. IOW, they are already a 'prohibited' person(s). So, I miss your point.

-Geaux

Last edited:
Why Gun Control is Bullshit

The extremism on both sides of the issue is pointless.

Gun control is not ‘BS.’

Many regulatory policies are perfectly appropriate, such as background checks, prohibiting the mentally ill and felons from possessing firearms, and “forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings.” See: DC v. Heller (2008).
Thisi is a lie, as Heller says no such thing regarding background checks.

There is no ‘lie,’ jurisdictions cannot determine if one is a felon or adjudicated mentally incompetent absent a background check. Background checks are currently in place, functioning, and Constitutional until a court rules otherwise.

Yeah, trained and screened guys like Chris Dorner, Nadal Hassan, and Laurence Powell? Dude, you're dumb as a box of rocks and crazier than a shithouse rat.

-Geaux

Hyperbolic nonsense.

No one is advocating America be ‘disarmed.’

And government overreach is addressed in the courts, not by guns. It’s a pathetic, delusional fantasy to believe otherwise.

-Geaux

Hyperbolic nonsense.

No one is advocating America be ‘disarmed.’

And government overreach is addressed in the courts, not by guns. It’s a pathetic, delusional fantasy to believe otherwise.

I prefer to not let the courts 'Interpret' the Constitution for me.

-Geaux

Last edited:

Yeah, trained and screened guys like Chris Dorner, Nadal Hassan, and Laurence Powell? Dude, you're dumb as a box of rocks and crazier than a shithouse rat.

Again, more crazy civilians going off shooting people than crazy cops/soldiers.

And they don't have a good reason to have them to start with.

Who needs a reason?

-Geaux

My uncle is alive because he was armed. No amount of screaming horseshit to the heavens will change that simple fact.

Forum List

Back