Why Gun Control is Bullshit

The second amendment is very clear on what it says. The problem is it sates two different things. It says that the right to bear arms shall NOT be infringed but it also says that we have the right to keep a militia trained and ready to fight being necessary to the free state. (Not exact words). So both conservatives and liberals are picking out the parts that argue their side which doesn't get us anywhere.

The "picking out" part is true. What is also true is a comparison of other nations to our problem...obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

Those factual statistics are not open to interpretation.

That something right or something wrong has nothing to do with the regulation of firearms, however.

Firearm violence is but a symptom of much more serious, complex problems, problems we refuse to acknowledge and address, problems that can’t be solved with more gun laws, restrictions, and regulations.

Ironically, the VAST majority of violence is occurring in Liberal / Progressive cesspools sucxh as Chicago and Detroit in any event. Their "Gun Free" zones just happen to be the least safe places to be.

Ironically, the VAST majority of violence is occurring in Liberal / Progressive cesspools sucxh as Chicago and Detroit in any event. Their "Gun Free" zones just happen to be the least safe places to be.

homicide_metro_country%20(2)web.jpg

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA et al. v. HELLER

2. Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons.
Heller neither addresses not considers background checks and so to argue that Heller held that background checks are constitutional is either abject ignorance or outright dishonesty.
Which term would best describe you?

A determination cannot be made that one may not own a firearm due to a felony conviction or mental illness absent a background check; it’s therefore perfectly reasonable to infer that if longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill remain Constitutional in the context of Heller, so too are the background checks necessary to indeed make those determinations, Constitutional.
Non-sequitur. Fail.

One of the problems with charts like the one you provided is Liberals lie. The crime rates in Liberal areas is often much greater than they will report. It seems a way of life for the Left.

One of the problems with charts like the one you provided is Liberals lie. The crime rates in Liberal areas is often much greater than they will report. It seems a way of life for the Left.

Stats do not lie. We're that homicidal as a nation and it's obvious to anyone who looks at it why; we have a 2nd Amendment that ensures homicidal maniacs are able to purchase guns as long as they don't tell anyone that they are a homicidal maniac.

Stats do not lie. We're that homicidal as a nation and it's obvious to anyone who looks at it why; we have a 2nd Amendment that ensures homicidal maniacs are able to purchase guns as long as they don't tell anyone that they are a homicidal maniac.

Can't see them from my house

-Geaux

The second amendment is very clear on what it says. The problem is it sates two different things. It says that the right to bear arms shall NOT be infringed but it also says that we have the right to keep a militia trained and ready to fight being necessary to the free state. (Not exact words). So both conservatives and liberals are picking out the parts that argue their side which doesn't get us anywhere.

The "picking out" part is true. What is also true is a comparison of other nations to our problem...obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

Those factual statistics are not open to interpretation.

That something right or something wrong has nothing to do with the regulation of firearms, however.

Firearm violence is but a symptom of much more serious, complex problems, problems we refuse to acknowledge and address, problems that can’t be solved with more gun laws, restrictions, and regulations.

until then, we walk on the other side of the street when we see Trayvon Martin type thugs w/hoodies, that is unless we're packing :D

-Geaux

Why do you have to lie to make your point?

I still can't see how this society will continue to exist with those on the Left demanding conformity and submission to the collective in stark contrast to those who prefer freedom and self reliance on the other side of the spectrum. This nation didn't rise to greatness on the ideals of the former. But it sure is falling fast as they gain and exert control.

Last edited:

Why do you have to lie to make your point?

Without lies and deception, most on the far left have nothing.

I still can't see how this society will continue to exist with those on the Left demanding conformity and submission to the collective in stark contrast to those who prefer freedom and self reliance on the other side of the spectrum. This nation didn't rise to greatness on the ideals of the former. But it sure is falling fast as they gain and exert control.

I think whenever you clowns on the right talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of those with money to exploit those without money. But you fools cling to your guns and your bibles and think you are free when a big corporation sticks it up your ass on a daily basis.

I think whenever you clowns on the right talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of those with money to exploit those without money. But you fools cling to your guns and your bibles and think you are free when a big corporation sticks it up your ass on a daily basis.

Another clueless diaper lefty ass-uming too much once again.

Corporations can "stick" it to you because YOU (the public) CHOOSE to allow it to do so through YOUR CHOICES.
In contrast, liberals crave bigger and bigger government which then imposes restrictions and penalties you have NO CHOICE over.
When, over the decades the left has managed to dumb down enough of the population to sustain it's idiotic ideals, the result is what America is today.

So, you're actually "sticking it up your own ass", you just aren't wise enough to realize it.

Corporations can "stick" it to you because YOU (the public) CHOOSE to allow it to do so through YOUR CHOICES.

Uh, no, not the case at all. There are corporations screwing me over I never agreed to do business with. Others do it because they lied about what the agreement I had with them were.

But dumb-fucks like you keep voting the corporations more power because some Republican Turd is "Right with Jesus".

[

You mean like the greedy unions giving the Democrats a billion dollars in the last two election cycles and getting their pensions covered by taxpayer's money and the NRLB being stacked with pro labor communists members?

Maybe you are talking about Wall Street that gave the most money to Obama in 2008 and got massive bailouts.

You mean like the greedy unions giving the Democrats a billion dollars in the last two election cycles and getting their pensions covered by taxpayer's money and the NRLB being stacked with pro labor communists members?

Maybe you are talking about Wall Street that gave the most money to Obama in 2008 and got massive bailouts.

1) You mean those greedy unions who managed to hold onto their middle class lifestyle while people in the private sector had theirs stripped away. You shitheads are like someone who wants the arsonist to burn down your neighbors house instead of getting the guy who burned down yours.

2) You mean Wall Street got bailouts under Bush AFTER bush let them loot the economy?

3) Yes, you are retarded. No one is trying to steal your helmet.

1) You mean those greedy unions who managed to hold onto their middle class lifestyle while people in the private sector had theirs stripped away. You shitheads are like someone who wants the arsonist to burn down your neighbors house instead of getting the guy who burned down yours.

2) You mean Wall Street got bailouts under Bush AFTER bush let them loot the economy?

3) Yes, you are retarded. No one is trying to steal your helmet.

I mean the greedy unions with their pensions so bloated that they had to pay Obama to use taxpayer's money to protect for them. It cost them a billion dollars in campaign money to pay off the filthy Democrat Party but they got $50 billion taxpayer's money in return.

Obama bailed out the Wall Street banks after receiving the most Wall Street funds in 2008. Of course this was after Barney Queerboy and the 2006 elected Democrat Congress screwed up the economy by using the government to force banks to give loans to dickheads that had neither the means or inclination to pay the money back. You know, for "social justice" reasons.

The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the despicable special interest groups in this country and everything they do turns to shit.

RULE #1 LIBERALS LIE

RULE #2 LIBERALS DECEIVE

RULE #3 LIBERALS HAVE NOTHING WITHOUT RULE 1 AND RULE 2

RULE #4 WHEN A LIBERAL ISNT LYING IT'S DEAD...BUT ITS STILL VOTING

Uh, no, not the case at all. There are corporations screwing me over I never agreed to do business with. Others do it because they lied about what the agreement I had with them were.

But dumb-fucks like you keep voting the corporations more power because some Republican Turd is "Right with Jesus".

"Dumb-fuck"?
Awww...someone's panties are getting too tight lmao.

But there you go making an ass of yourself again ASS-uming. (The far nut job left is experienced at that).
I vote with my wallet. When a corporation's policies and methods are not to my liking, I either stop using their services or find a more suitable corporation to deal with. Failing that, I limit my exposure to their abuse as much as possible. Now if you could only learn those approaches you might not be such an angry little tyke.

And why are you "getting screwed" by so many entities. I say stop wagging your rear in the wind and take responsibility for your own actions.
Maybe anger management is as simple as taking responsibility for yourself sometimes. ;-)

(oops....Lefties haven't quite grasped that concept yet in their early stages of evolution)

I mean the greedy unions with their pensions so bloated that they had to pay Obama to use taxpayer's money to protect for them. It cost them a billion dollars in campaign money to pay off the filthy Democrat Party but they got $50 billion taxpayer's money in return.

You mean the unions that had contracts with the government or GM that the government had to live up to? Those Unions?

Obama bailed out the Wall Street banks after receiving the most Wall Street funds in 2008. Of course this was after Barney Queerboy and the 2006 elected Democrat Congress screwed up the economy by using the government to force banks to give loans to dickheads that had neither the means or inclination to pay the money back. You know, for "social justice" reasons.

again, guy, we didn't have a housing crash because poor people were buying houses. We had a housing crash because middle class people were buying houses that were too big for them, and that they couldn't afford, but thought they could flip in two years. Then the banks- Republicans all - sold those bad mortgages as investments, sucking up most of the savings with them.

But Barney Frank was having gay sex. That was the important thing.

The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the despicable special interest groups in this country and everything they do turns to shit.

Guy, I'd LOVE to have my life from 2000 back. Before Republicans fucked eveyrthing up.

Forum List

Back