Why Gun Control is Bullshit

they don't like the politics of gun owners and push gun bans to punish us

Oh, no doubt. If it were for you stupid ass Bubba Rednecks clinging to your guns and your bibles, the Plutocrats NEVER would have gotten away with undoing a century of progress.

you are a cowardly moron whose feelings of timidity are accentuated by being exposed to men who make their own safety a personal duty. People like us remind you of your failings as a man and you want to exorcise your deficiencies by banning guns

Oh yes, I'm quite sure confiscating every single privately owned gun is not only as easy as writing it down is- but I'm also certain that this will not cause any violent uprisings at all.

The kind of people who would shoot at Government officers enforcing a sensible law are the kinds I don't mind getting out of the gene pool.

they shouldn't be shooting at government agents (enforcing your idea of a reasonable gun law). they should be targeting the soft targets who pushed for such a law as well as the politicians (and family members of said politicians) who enacted such idiotic laws

you are a cowardly moron whose feelings of timidity are accentuated by being exposed to men who make their own safety a personal duty. People like us remind you of your failings as a man and you want to exorcise your deficiencies by banning guns

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years, thanks.

The problem with guys like you who need a gun to make up for a tiny pecker is that you don't make anyone safer. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

they shouldn't be shooting at government agents (enforcing your idea of a reasonable gun law). they should be targeting the soft targets who pushed for such a law as well as the politicians (and family members of said politicians) who enacted such idiotic laws

Yeah. That would definitely make us want to take you all out htat much faster.

Most of us are tired of sharing our streets with gun nuts.

Yeah. That would definitely make us want to take you all out htat much faster.

Most of us are tired of sharing our streets with gun nuts.

you need to start wearing adult diapers under your pantyhose. at least then you won't leak all over the streets due to your fear about gun owners

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years, thanks.

The problem with guys like you who need a gun to make up for a tiny pecker is that you don't make anyone safer. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

ah the idiocy about penis extension. Your stupid study by Kellerman has been debunked to the point that it shows you are a liar.
Btw remember this

If you think you can
well come on man
I was a Green Beret in Vietnam
No more running your fairy stories
cuz I got my other worries

ah the idiocy about penis extension. Your stupid study by Kellerman has been debunked to the point that it shows you are a liar.

Kellerman's never been debunked.

Oh, so now you are a Green Beret and a Federal Agent. YOu have more career changes than fucking Barbie.

Kellerman the uninformed, failed gun grabbing asshole

For instance-

Handguns are 43 times more likely to kill a member of your own family than an intruder

The study by Arthur Kellermann from which that statistic is pulled doesn't say that. The number includes suicides. The study doesn't take into account defensive uses in which a shot was not fired (99% of the uses), and it doesn't reflect intruders avoiding homes with firearms inside.

Oh, so now you are a Green Beret and a Federal Agent. YOu have more career changes than fucking Barbie.

yeah he has because many of those homes involve cases where an intruder brought a gun and shot someone.

For instance-

Handguns are 43 times more likely to kill a member of your own family than an intruder

The study by Arthur Kellermann from which that statistic is pulled doesn't say that. The number includes suicides. The study doesn't take into account defensive uses in which a shot was not fired (99% of the uses), and it doesn't reflect intruders avoiding homes with firearms inside.

He also counted as a "firearm in the home" cases where an intruder brought the gun and that gun was used to shoot someone. Or homes where the guns in the home were not the ones that caused the injury

For instance-

He also counted as a "firearm in the home" cases where an intruder brought the gun and that gun was used to shoot someone. Or homes where the guns in the home were not the ones that caused the injury

But the gun grabbers cling to the Kellerman papers as a source of truth when in fact, it was more of a sham piece than Brian Williams claims of being a combat vet lol..

-Geaux

1) Sucide victims are just as dead as murder victims.

2) No one believes that you gun nuts show calm and restraint 99% of the time. NOt the way you all talk about the way you want to do a "ZImmerman" on some scary negro.

2) No one believes that you gun nuts show calm and restraint 99% of the time. NOt the way you all talk about the way you want to do a "ZImmerman" on some scary negro.

upload_2015-4-1_3-30-35.jpeg

Hey moron. the facts prove that gun "nuts" (as the panty wetting eunuchs call gun rights advocates) show restraint and levels far above 90% of the time. If you actually believed the crap you spew, you'd be terrified to insult gun owners. the fact that you know gun "nuts" won't act like homicidal nut cases even towards gaping assholes who insult them, proves my point

Your irrational fear is no reason to take away rights. Sorry. Maybe some people don't want to hear your free speech. :D Lol.

Hey moron. the facts prove that gun "nuts" (as the panty wetting eunuchs call gun rights advocates) show restraint and levels far above 90% of the time. If you actually believed the crap you spew, you'd be terrified to insult gun owners. the fact that you know gun "nuts" won't act like homicidal nut cases even towards gaping assholes who insult them, proves my point

I think you miss the point. I know a few people I'd describe as gun nuts IRL. I don't socialize with them, I don't hang with them, and I make sure I'm not near them when they eventually go off.

Although again- 50 feet from where I'm sitting right now, a gun nut I had as a neighbor shot himself.

Your irrational fear is no reason to take away rights. Sorry. Maybe some people don't want to hear your free speech. :D Lol.

If my "Free Speech" killed 32,000 people a year and injured another 78,000, you might have a point other than the one on the top of your head.
gun rights don't kill anyone dimtard. what laws are going to stop suicide?

The left doesn't think things through very carefully.

They don't "think" at all, except perhaps at the highest levels, but it's quite obvious their ultimate goal is the destruction of western society.

The common bed wetter is just a lemming that will fight over the chance to leap off the cliff.
Why yes even the rwer's of the anachronistic anarchy party have aligned with liberals....

Forum List

Back