Why Gun Control is Bullshit

Your irrational fear is no reason to take away rights. Sorry. Maybe some people don't want to hear your free speech. :D Lol.

If my "Free Speech" killed 32,000 people a year and injured another 78,000, you might have a point other than the one on the top of your head.
gun rights don't kill anyone dimtard. what laws are going to stop suicide?
The law of self preservation...

un rights don't kill anyone dimtard. what laws are going to stop suicide?

No gun in the house, a lot harder to kill yourself.

This isn't complicated.
yet the Japanese manage to kill themselves at far higher rates than Us Americans

why should my gun rights be limited because someone else might kill themselves. How is public safety decreased because someone might commit suicide?

yet the Japanese manage to kill themselves at far higher rates than Us Americans

why should my gun rights be limited because someone else might kill themselves. How is public safety decreased because someone might commit suicide?

The Japanese consider suicide acceptable. Americans don't.

I'll happily trade Japan's 11 gun homicides for our 11,000.

Gun control, which comes in many forms, is necessary for painfully obvious reasons.

The Japanese consider suicide acceptable. Americans don't.

I'll happily trade Japan's 11 gun homicides for our 11,000.

Fortunately for freedom loving Americans, what you want means nothing

A tree falls in the forest comes to mind

-Geaux

Fortunately for freedom loving Americans, what you want means nothing

A tree falls in the forest comes to mind

The fact that you gun nuts shit yourselves whenever there's a school shooting says you are running scared. You are just living in terror of that one incident where people get fed up and say enough.

Dream on Joe... Wont happen

-Geaux

The left doesn't think things through very carefully.

Actually they do think things through when it comes to people control...and they know that controlling access to guns is an important part of controlling people.......

No stupid, now tell me again how gun control laws wont do anything but other laws do. And Try to make sense at the same time

Gun laws...as all other laws...allow us to lock up people who break them.....it is against the law to drink to excess and drive a car.....we don't pass a law that says all people in the country have to pass a breathalizer test before they drive cars every time they drive a car.....do we? No....when someone is caught driving drunk, then they are arrested....the problem with gun laws...the gun grabbers want "pre-crime" laws....laws that stop gun violence before it happens....background checks for example.....which criminals ignore and get around easily, but law abiding citizens subject themselves to.........

We already have laws in place that say felons can't own, or carry guns...ever....and when they are found to be doing this they can be arrested and jailed...that is the gun laws we support....

idiots on the anti-gun side say stupid things like pro 2nd amendment people don't want any laws......and then propose all sorts of laws that today, do not stop any criminals from getting guns they want or need....and then say we need even more gun laws.......

background checks, gun registration, magazine limits....do not work...at all...they don't stop violent crime, the haven't stopped mass shooting...they are an attempt to stop criminal behavior before it happens.....no law can do that....you can't have a law that prevents murder......murder happens all the time no matter how many laws you create....and so the idiots in the anti gun campaign would accuse us of not wanting laws against murder.....and they are idiots......

Laws against murder allow us to lock up people who actually commit murder...but they will never, ever be able to stop people from committing murder....laws can't prevent criminal behavior...they punish criminal behavior when the perp is caught...

Gun laws are the only area where they try to prevent the crime before it happens with a law....and it doesn't work...

and no, Europe's gun laws don't work either.....as we have seen in the shootings over there...when their criminals want guns, they get guns....they don't have as much gun crime as we do because of cultural reasons..........but that is changing as Europe is awash in guns from the various conflicts over there and Africa and the middle east......

Anyone who wants to commit suicide will do it with or without a gun.

And it's none of your business if a person decides to off himself is it?

Yeah, it kind of is.. which is why we lock people up when they are suicidal.
So you want to deny people the ultimate right the ultimate control over their destiny: the right to live or die as they see fit.

Why am I not surprised.

Last edited:
Jefferson was smarter than most.

This was the guy who went home to rape his slave after he said "All men are created equal".

Yawn.

One has nothing to do with the other.

I think it shows the mentality of the people who founded this country, and why we shouldn't treat what they wrote like it was inscribed on a stone tablet from God.

There might have been a good reason for people to have firearms in 1776, but not so much in 2013.

In 1776, people used guns for hunting and personal protection.
In 2015, people use guns for hunting, shooting competitions, recreation at the local gun range AND personal protection.
Naa, things don't change, you STILL hunt and need personal protection.
???When are you gonna put up a sign in front of your house that says "GUN FREE ZONE"????
To let people know how you feel about guns.

The left doesn't think things through very carefully.

That's not their goal to begin with. Tyranny, oppression and control are their goals.

As I read the replies from all you far right wingers, I can't help but visualize a bunch of parrots sitting on perches chirping:
tyranny...oppression...control...tyranny...oppression...control...tyranny...oppression...control

You far right wing criminal ass lickers lost all credibility when you even opposed universal background checks to keep murders, felons and wife beaters from being able to buy a gun safely and easily. You are now aiding and abetting murders, felons and wife beaters.

wQXdToZ.jpg

I guess that you are ignorant of "federal form 4473", or "NICS".
Ohh, and lying on federal form 4473 is a felony.

That stat is bullshit so stop repeating it.

And if the chance of a bad guy breaking in is very small then 43 times that likelihood is still very small.

BTW the likelihood of one of my guns being used to injure my wife is 0.

I don't give a rat's ass what anyone else's likelihood is.

Every gun nuts says that until there is a tragedy.

If the chances are very small, then you don't need guns.

No when there is absolutely no chance of being the victim of a violent crime then there is no need for guns.

Let me know when that day comes.

there is no need for guns when there IS a chance, because most of you wouldn't know what to do if mugged or assaulted, anyway.

That's why defensive gun uses are rarer than lightening strikes.

Read "The Armed Citizen", and those are only a few the thousands of crimes and/or deaths that are prevented every year, by people owning legal guns.
Do you wanna pay to have a cop stay outside of my door, 24/7, and follow me around all day to see that no crimes are committed against my person???
Until THAT day, I will stay armed and ready to defend myself against criminals.
Hell, you can just lie down and die, in preference to defending your life.

[

Where are your stats on defensive gun use?
If you're going to make a statement like that then back it up.

And since most gun owners will never shoot anyone there is no need to restrict their ownership of guns.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 15

here you go- again.

According to the FBI, only 201 times were guns used in self-defense by civlians to kill a bad guy.

So defense means killing in your tiny mind? How many times was a gun used and the assailant wasn't killed or shot?

And the whole "He was totally scared of my gun" shit doesn't fly with me. If his intent was to kill you, he'd have plugged you before you got your gun out in your shaking hand, trying to look threatening.

You assume that the assailant has a gun, you assume that the assailant was committed to murder, both of which are certainly not always true.

A guy with a knife, a bat, a pipe, or even his sheer physical size etc can violently assail people

You conveniently forget these facts.

If the assaliant doesn't intend to commit murder, or is doesn't have a gun, then lethal force isn't justified.

Point is, the cases you can point to where a good guy kills a bad guy are so rare that they are statistically insignifigant.

Lethal force is justified IF you FEAR severe bodily injury (Martin, Brown, etc).
Lethal force is justified to stop a felony (check utube for sample videos, or just read newspapers).
Ya don't ONLY have to fear being murdered to use lethal force.
Then again, when have liberals EVER known what they were talking about.

un rights don't kill anyone dimtard. what laws are going to stop suicide?

No gun in the house, a lot harder to kill yourself.

This isn't complicated.

Actually, if this was true Japan and South Korea wouldn't have twice the suicide rate we have here in the states.....both are absolute gun control countries which is what you say....no gun in the house...at all...ever....and they still kill themselves at twice our rate....they jump off of things and into traffic and trains......so you are wrong...again......

Gun control, which comes in many forms, is necessary for painfully obvious reasons.

We have gun control....felons cannot own or carry guns...period...if they are caught with a gun they can be locked up in prison...the problem.....prosecutors use gun arrests as bargaining chips...they will toss out the gun charge to get cooperation...

In chicago we had 3 guys shoot up a park....injured a lot of people....2 of the 3 had been arrested previously on gun charges, one had a 3 year sentence on the gun charge, went to a boot camp and was back on the street in just over 1 year....and as soon as he got out he shot up the park...dittos his buddy......

If the gun grabbers really wanted to stop gun crime they would go after criminals who use guns to commit crime...notice how they don't focus their attention on that...instead they focus their attention on law abiding, honest, innocent citizens who don't use their guns to commit crime...hmmmm...why is that?

Forum List

Back